It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: The Blades Game.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:14 am 

The manager obviously agrees we needed a keeper, as usual the bat is correct, fair enough its a young keeper but based on last season he is ready/good enough for Evo stick football, fair play to spen for listening to the bat,

now if he goes and gets a nasty battled hardened centre half to partner ible, and a midfielder who compete in and win the 'rough and ready battle' that you get most weeks at this level, we are in business,

still feel the squad is weaker than last season at the current moment, but am sure the special one will have his minions on the phone this week looking to bring in 2 or 3 players, from what am told 2 or 3 may be going out the other way also.

also think that for a 'friendly' Friday night is now an important one, certainly dont want 3 defeats on the bounce (even in pre-season) pre-season is all about progression to the point you are ready for the season, hopefully the team will look more ready on Friday as at the moment (as evidenced by Tuesday night) other teams seem to be further along that path than Frickley are based on performances and although not counting for much results.

like i said in another thread the first 3 games will be tough, and frickley have a target painted on there heads as one of the favourites and the 'moneybags' tag, last season that was not the case so the squad and the manager need to be able to cope with that extra pressure as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:03 am 

Whats with the WE need a goal keeper? you dont even support Frickley any longer so dont you think the WE should be dropped by you Dingbat? I do.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:11 am 

............fair point, well argued, Frickley 1!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:21 pm 

Frickley 1 wrote:
Whats with the WE need a goal keeper? you dont even support Frickley any longer so dont you think the WE should be dropped by you Dingbat? I do.

when have i ever said i dont support them? i dont agree with a lot of things which is well documented on here but i have always said i want the team to do well

like i have said before least i stick to my beliefs instead of bending whichever way the wind blows like you and lots of others do on here, if you have a problem speak to me in person

oh sorry yes you did at Goole last season where your opinion was a lot different to what you say on here surprise surprise

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:11 pm 

To be fair, Bats, having read your various posts, I always got the impression you were no longer a follower of Frickley.

Maybe that's something else I misinterpreted from your posts!

Hey, if I ever bump into you on the non league highway how shall I recognise you?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:25 pm 

Not having a go Dingbat just saying a supporter supports the club IF THEY CAN by going to the games.I MAYBE AM WRONG but that’s how I see it. I don’t think it’s out of the way saying that. I for myself would not call myself a supporter if I didn’t go to the games WHEN I CAN GO. Or at the best call myself an armchair supporter. Again I don’t think that’s out of the way saying that as well.You see it in another way thats fine / ok. I agree many of the supporters didn’t like what happened myself as well but have come to accept it is as it is now and moved on got behind the team and staff for the good of the club. I think thats not been two faced but honest.You can do and go where you want, see thinks as you like come on here and post what you want within reason that too is fine / ok by me but that’s how I see it. I said my part when it happened and now I am bored with it so just moved on as I said. That again is OK I think. All the best for the new season and the teams you go to as long as they do not beat Frickley. By the way I don’t have a problem with you at all, do what you like, go where you like, call yourself a Frickley Pontfract Goole supporter that not a problem with me one bit just to make it clear. Have a good summer Dingbat.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:12 am 

Dingbat wrote:
still feel the squad is weaker than last season at the current moment, but am sure the special one will have his minions on the phone this week looking to bring in 2 or 3 players, from what am told 2 or 3 may be going out the other way also.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/frickleya ... 28553.html

as usual the bat was correct,

its clear that Darker never been good enough he wasnt good enough at Goole 6 years ago, an honest lad but no where near evo stick standard, Frickley have got rid of better than him last season, Jason Yates been one, not personal its a football opinion, the fact he has gone back to Malty speaks volumes though

hopefully this will make way for the signing of a proper evo stick midfielder and the end of the ineffective long throw tactics seen in the play off semi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:16 pm 

i think everyone and their dog knew darker wouldn't be here for the forthcoming season, so hardly ground-breaking news really.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:43 pm 

the mighty wah wrote:
i think everyone and their dog knew darker wouldn't be here for the forthcoming season, so hardly ground-breaking news really.

you didnt know, another player has been released as well, leave it upto you to reveal it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:13 pm 

Who's been released dingbat?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:49 am 

ch1401 wrote:
Who's been released dingbat?

Ask TMW he knows,

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:03 pm 

Strong rumours that Gav Allott has been approached by Wombwell Town, could be him

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:37 pm 

the mighty wah wrote:
Strong rumours that Gav Allott has been approached by Wombwell Town, could be him

:D :D :D