It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shaw Lane game
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:36 pm 

Enlighten us then Bluebeard please, you're obviously clued up on the clubs finances, or is this just an ASSUMPTION. You've obviously made Old School's year posting this :D :D :D :D[/quote]

The word "probably" infers that I'm assuming - delighted to brighten someones year.[/quote]

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:36 pm 

Mr sitter you knew damm well what the budgets was as well as me and many others so stop trying to justify the failure of losing out on promotion one player who didn't stay long was on a big wage for his "talent" from lower leagues thought all his birthdays had come at once ask his dad horses mouth

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:42 am 

Old school wrote:
Mr sitter you knew damm well what the budgets was as well as me and many others so stop trying to justify the failure of losing out on promotion one player who didn't stay long was on a big wage for his "talent" from lower leagues thought all his birthdays had come at once ask his dad horses mouth

Unlike you and your counterpart (Dingbat) who clearly have issues with the management team, I have no idea what the budget it/was and don't frankly care. Name the player then and his wage if you're that clued up.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:19 am 

Dont know about my “counterpart” but i do have a problem with the manager which is personal and you or anyone else would too if they had the vile threats and insults he threw at me on the phone at the begining of last season.i wont name the player on here but l will tell you in person the next time l see you as it wouldnt be fair to put it on here

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:12 pm 

Mr Sitter wrote:
Old school wrote:

Unlike you and your counterpart (Dingbat) who clearly have issues with the management team, I have no idea what the budget it/was and don't frankly care. Name the player then and his wage if you're that clued up.

I have been honest and upfront about my issues with them there are currently 2
1. They bought the job and we're not appointed on merit (no one can argue with that it's fact)
2. With a budget of 4k + they have failed massively this season in my opinion others are welcome to disagree obviously

Like I say I have said that from the start and have stuck to it, unlike you who at the supporters meeting this time last year were slagging Spencer off as much as anyone at least 15 people were there when you said 'let's get them out, and if they won't leave let's all stand behind dugout and scream at them to F off' that is along the lines/theme of what you said that night. Do you deny saying that???

For clarification and so people reading know to take your posts with a pinch of salt you were then re-appointed to the coaching staff in a paid role one you previously undertook for free. Since then your view appears to have changed?? Do you deny that??

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:48 pm 

Dingbat wrote:
Mr Sitter wrote:
Old school wrote:

I have been honest and upfront about my issues with them there are currently 2
1. They bought the job and we're not appointed on merit (no one can argue with that it's fact)
2. With a budget of 4k + they have failed massively this season in my opinion others are welcome to disagree obviously

Like I say I have said that from the start and have stuck to it, unlike you who at the supporters meeting this time last year were slagging Spencer off as much as anyone at least 15 people were there when you said 'let's get them out, and if they won't leave let's all stand behind dugout and scream at them to F off' that is along the lines/theme of what you said that night. Do you deny saying that???

For clarification and so people reading know to take your posts with a pinch of salt you were then re-appointed to the coaching staff in a paid role one you previously undertook for free. Since then your view appears to have changed?? Do you deny that??

Absolute drivel as usual from your crystal balled self unless you have the facts don't post inaccurate "stories" .This is now the end of my conversation with yourself and old school. Enjoy your summer I know I will on my share of the £4k budget . . . . .cloud cuckoo land.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:50 pm 

a b----- of 4k+, where the hell do you get that figure from?
a certain budget does not guarantee you success,otherwise leicester would not have won the league 2 years ago, and corinthian casuals would most certainly have not got promoted from step 4 this season either.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:04 pm 

[/quote]
Absolute drivel as usual from your crystal balled self unless you have the facts don't post inaccurate "stories" .This is now the end of my conversation with yourself and old school. Enjoy your summer I know I will on my share of the £4k budget . . . . .cloud cuckoo land.[/quote]

So your a liar now as well? How can you deny saying that when 15 people witnessed it? Absolutely deluded

Oh and you started the conversation and then got gaffered Dingbat 1-0 Hoody

Who is next up to face the bat? Blue peter?? James Kay??

Last edited by Dingbat on Thu May 17, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:16 pm 

blue stan wrote:
a b----- of 4k+, where the hell do you get that figure from?
a certain budget does not guarantee you success,otherwise leicester would not have won the league 2 years ago, and corinthian casuals would most certainly have not got promoted from step 4 this season either.

Ballpark 4k do the math, a certain player that left midown season was on £300 a game had got 1k signing on fee, 1k after 20 games and 1k bonus at end of season if he had stayed; that player is a decent solid evo stick laiker but not in the class of a Gav a Haze, a jammer so safe to say there on more. The 2 loan lads from York and gateshead we paid a premium for to get them to drop down for games as other clubs were in competition for them so profiled accross 16 players + all the coaches and physio who are on a wage it's easy 4k and that's minimum cone on see the light.

Do I know the exact salary of each player of course not, but neither do I know the exact salaries of players at man City or Bournemouth but I can tell you 100% man City have a bigger budget, same as I can tell you Frickley has a bigger budget than SPS or Stamford, it's clear the budget thus year was amongst the biggest in the league ask anyone in non league its well known same as we all know shaw lane pay daft money you can try to keep it a secret but it soon gets out. No problem it ain't a crime but I don't understand the obsession of those at the club to play it down at every opportunity

And yeah it doesn't gaurentee anything but it raises expectations I. E man City or man utd don't win the league or finish in top 4 it's a failure if Leicester don't it isn't

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:43 pm 

ive tried to do the maths,assuming we have 3 players on £300 which equates out to £900
and the other 12 in the matchday squad are on £100 which equates to £1200
1200 and 900 in my book works out at £2100, so are you telling me that the coaching staff are taking around £1900 per week then?
and if your figures are correct according to your crystal ball,that thing wants binning as it must be cracked if as you claim we had a player on loan from york???????
who was this then mr factually correct?

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:29 pm 

The other 12 are on more than 100 obviously on avarage
the lad in question would be one of the other 12 and there is 3 players on more than 300, gav, jammer and JC on more than that easy

Midfielder on loan from York wasn't there?

Edit: Tyler Walton who joined till end of season so not a loan I apologise but argument stands he was on decent money

Last edited by Dingbat on Thu May 17, 2018 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:31 pm 

And listen £2100 + staff wages would be in top 4 or 5 in that division so lets say for arguments sake the range is £2500-£4000 it still stands Frickley had a top end budget for that league no question

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:13 am 

Can i just ask what is all this you said i said doing for the club? IMO NOWT.
Why are we still falling out over what the manager said and what so and so posted or said?
The way i see it is this if someone dosent like whats happening at Frickley stop going full stop because again if we fall out till the cows come home things are not going to change now IMO.
Dingbat why are you bothered about what happens at the lane? save yourself the pain and worry mate and just move on. We seam to just be going round and round and getting no where. We keep on blaming the new board but who was it who let the new board members take over?
ANS the old board members but they dont get hammered do they?
Lets face it Frickley AFC as it was has gone forever we will never have a Mick Twibby or Bill Sykes as chairman again but do we really want to go back to board members and chairmen who have been on the board over the last 20 years or so?
I DONT. Yes I dont agree with all that went off when this managment team took over in fact a lot of what happened was a shame to behold. The old board selling out to the new board then some walking away. The way Karl was moved out stunk and i said so at the time. The fan not been told what was going off by the old board and new board members. The £50000 bucket money and more stinks but its been done now and as i say nothing is going to change now IMO.
So what do we do carry on this merry go round of he said i said they did he did or what?
I dont like a lot of what went off as i have said but i love Frickley AFC and will carry on paying my money to watch them untill such a time as i carnt for what ever reason or something is done that i carnt agree with, then i will just stop going to the lane and what a sad day that will be if that ever happens. Yes thing have been said and should not have been said and things have been done that should not have been done and it is a shame on our great club but we are where we are. Dare i just say maybe others could do the same as me for the good of the club.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:20 am 

Frickley 1 wrote:
Can i just ask what is all this you said i said doing for the club? IMO NOWT.
Why are we still falling out over what the manager said and what so and so posted or said?
The way i see it is this if someone dosent like whats happening at Frickley stop going full stop because again if we fall out till the cows come home things are not going to change now IMO.
Dingbat why are you bothered about what happens at the lane? save yourself the pain and worry mate and just move on. We seam to just be going round and round and getting no where. We keep on blaming the new board but who was it who let the new board members take over?
ANS the old board members but they dont get hammered do they?
Lets face it Frickley AFC as it was has gone forever we will never have a Mick Twibby or Bill Sykes as chairman again but do we really want to go back to board members and chairmen who have been on the board over the last 20 years or so?
I DONT. Yes I dont agree with all that went off when this managment team took over in fact a lot of what happened was a shame to behold. The old board selling out to the new board then some walking away. The way Karl was moved out stunk and i said so at the time. The fan not been told what was going off by the old board and new board members. The £50000 bucket money and more stinks but its been done now and as i say nothing is going to change now IMO.
So what do we do carry on this merry go round of he said i said they did he did or what?
I dont like a lot of what went off as i have said but i love Frickley AFC and will carry on paying my money to watch them untill such a time as i carnt for what ever reason or something is done that i carnt agree with, then i will just stop going to the lane and what a sad day that will be if that ever happens. Yes thing have been said and should not have been said and things have been done that should not have been done and it is a shame on our great club but we are where we are. Dare i just say maybe others could do the same as me for the good of the club.

I agree Frickley1 no point falling out anymore but this thread was not about that, it was only a debate over the game, i went to the Shaw lane game i posted on here my thoughs just like i have done in the past when Karl and Mozza were here, why isnt that aloud? no one can say anything about the special one without his cronies coming on here to defend him, the 2 games i saw Frickley were poor end off,

others are obsessed with this notion its been achieved with a minimal budget it wasnt me who brought it up on this thread it was Mr sitter, like i said i dont know the particulars of each players wages like i dont know what Man utd pay there players but i do know Man Utd have a bigger budget than Barnsley for example, its obviously and everyone would agree, but if you say Frickley had a bigger budget than Sheffield FC (which again is obvious if you compare the squads) then the usual suspects would be on here screaming blue murder

which leads you to ask why??? am not asking the club to comment on the budget no one is but why do they insist on getting people to come on here and make out its a fraction of what it is? its quite frankly insulting to the fans, anyone with any sense knows Big Gav, Haze, Jammer et al dont come cheap, neither does loaning senior players from conference sides, so its perfectly natural to assume the budget is among the biggest in league when you compare that to other squads???

added to that i know what most of the lads who signed in the summer were offered and i know what a few that left were on, so that only compounds the assumption, like i said to blue stan for arguements sake lets say budget was £2500-£4000 that still a massive budget for that level, especially considering we were suriving for several years in the the division above on considerably less.

put that all into perpective and failure to win promotion last season was a failure, granted we had a good go and granted we have a great chance next season but with the usual suspects on here there is no middle ground its either you love spencer and agree we play the best football in europe rivaled only by Barcelona or you are 'a rebel' and shouted down, banned from the ground and told to stay away, like one fan was. Football is a game of opinions and the owner/manager and his mates should grow a pair and be prepared to be taken to task at times, especailly when the team performs so poorly in 2 vital games.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:30 pm 

Yes OK Ding but i ask again what good is it doing the club by keep going round and round, falling out, name calling. I for one would just say good bye to Frickley if it was getting to me as much as it does to some on this forum. No one wins. We are where we are go with it or save our self the worry and blow Frickley out. Not something at this stage i want to do.
No one has said anything about the old board members who got us in this mess that is if we are in a mess.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next