It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shaw Lane game
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:20 am 

I agree 100% with you the old board have a hell of a lot of explaining to do but no one will so will all get brushed under the carpet as I keep saying l have no problem at all with the new board and honestly wish them well my problem is personnel with one person as for budgets etc yes 4K wage budget what about the maybe 6 players who were on potentionally 4K bonus for different things signing on fees,games played,play offs and winning league footballers like to talk

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:50 am 

I DONT OR CARNT understand what it matters how much the budget was last season i only hope its the same next season i am not paying the wages apart from my gate money and other thing i may buy when at the games. I know with a budget like last seasons if what is been said on here is right we should have gone up but hey we dident so lets try again next season. As i say what good is it doing the club keep going round and round with the same things. As for having a problem with one man, can i just say that will never be put right on this forum it needs to be put right with the two people themselfs in private IMO. As i have said before thing will never be the same again at the lane. We may think thats a good thing or a bad thing but if we dont like it and carnt live with it well i wouldent go to the games. I can so i do go. I hate to see the club been ripped apart with in fighting and long time supporters unhappy but thats how it is sadly.
Dingbat posted more or less something like this if you dont go along with Spen you are a rebel and shouted down.
Something you will never be son.
Dingbat a rebel and shouted down. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:02 pm 

Frickley1 please learn to spell (before blade gets you) Do you now also not care where bucket collections and other supporters club raising efforts went don't forget people from other clubs also contributed to it or do we just forget it don't we deserve a proper explanation.As for budget end of

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:54 pm 

I do care old school but I do not see what can be done about it so what is the point of getting worked up and upset?
I have other thing to worry about and Frickley comes a poor second in the light of them.
I don’t think any thing I say will make the board tell me us where the money went do you?
So if it’s right or not it’s nice to go to a Frickley game at the Lane and take the good times if they come and if not well ??
As for the spelling over to who ever.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:15 pm 

well said F1,
it does not matter to me what the budget is,as long as the club pays all the bills on time,and does not live beyond its means.
more of the same entertainment next season please,the feelgood factor is back at wessy lane.

P.S. i have not been brainwashed by anyone,and the above statement is my own opinion.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 12:58 pm 

blue stan wrote:
well said F1,
it does not matter to me what the budget is,as long as the club pays all the bills on time,and does not live beyond its means.
more of the same entertainment next season please,the feelgood factor is back at wessy lane.

P.S. i have not been brainwashed by anyone,and the above statement is my own opinion.

The Club is living beyond its means, its now reliant on a suger daddy, something in the past many on here have warned against

without Spenna's money no way at step 4 could we afford the likes of big Gav and Haze or go out this week and sign 2 lads that were full time pro's last season,

the word is 'unsustainable' you have all been warned careful what you wish for

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:56 pm 

Dingbat can i ask how do you know Spen is the suger daddy?
and who told you he was puting in most of the money? I dont know who is.
Dont the other board members put anything into the pot?
Are you sure or is it just hear say? if you are sure say how you know.
I really do find it hard to understand how you know who is putting in the cash are you the fly on the board room wall?
After all you have only been to two games this year i think so why would anyone tell you who is paying the bills at Frickley.
Tell us how you know because i bet most fans dont know who the hell is paying for players i dont know or care.
Because if you dont tell us how you know we can only think it's hear say.
Answer on a post card.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:59 pm 

Frickley 1 wrote:
Dingbat can i ask how do you know Spen is the suger daddy?
and who told you he was puting in most of the money? I dont know who is.
Dont the other board members put anything into the pot?
Are you sure or is it just hear say? if you are sure say how you know.
I really do find it hard to understand how you know who is putting in the cash are you the fly on the board room wall?
After all you have only been to two games this year i think so why would anyone tell you who is paying the bills at Frickley.
Tell us how you know because i bet most fans dont know who the hell is paying for players i dont know or care.
Because if you dont tell us how you know we can only think it's hear say.
Answer on a post card.

Are you for real? Who else is putting the money in???? There is only him on the board with any 'money'

I will tell you again he owns the club as it's you I will say it again HE OWNS THE CLUB so who else is putting the money in? Alan Sugar? Richard Branson? Lord bleeding lucan

Are you for real or taking the p*ss

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:02 pm 

I give up asking dingbat. You have come on hear saying this and that over the last season and this week but i asked a real question HOW DO YOU KNOW who is putting what into the club? HOW DO YOU KNOW who has money and who hasent got money? If you come on here stating things as fact back it up with facts, and if you do ok. But to say in your reply to me are you real or are you taking the p... or because its you i will say it again shows you have posted without been prepared to back up what you post so there been no real answers to my questions from you i put it down to hear say you say. But I will answer your question, no i am not taking the P--- and the forum readers will make up their own mind who is.
END OF MY FRIEND.

Last edited by Frickley 1 on Tue May 22, 2018 6:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:14 pm 

Fair question F1.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:42 pm 

So F1 you think Spencer isn't putting any money in? I presume you also don't think abramovich has pit any money in at chelsea or the shiek at man City?

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/frickleya ... 98577.html

Proof above NEFA to provide investment who owns NEFA look on companies house

http://www.nefa.co.uk/meet-the-team

Or there website

I also know he is putting the money in as the former chairman told me, I don't think it's a secret up there at all that Spencer is the owner and suger daddy of frickley athletic fc. Who else on the board has the funds to bankroll the club? You tell me what you think for once instead of just moaning about what everyone else says??

You know it already your just acting the fool on here your another with more faces than the town hall clock

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:01 am 

Hear say you say. Please Dingbat don’t keep posting things as fact with no real facts to back your postings up read ALL ALL that you posted not just bits then give us the facts on ALL your posts. Then read my post and see what i asked you to do answer. Then ask yourself have i backed up All i posted with facts. I am not going to fall out with you mate I have no reason to, but it gets to me when people say something as a fact but really its hear say then try to belittle people who ask how they know this and that then dont answer. For me it shows they have lost the plot a bit. I for one dont care who puts the money in and i dont see why anyone should we are where we are NOW and its not going to change. i will not post again on this topic as it not going anywhere and so its not worth the trouble apart to say why are you bothered Dingbat you dident come to the game last season apart from two if i remember right what you post a few weeks ago.
The readers will make there own mind up on this one.
Over to you lot.

Last edited by Frickley 1 on Wed May 23, 2018 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:25 am 

Frickley 1 wrote:
Hear say you say. Please don’t keep posting things as fact with no real facts to back your postings up read ALL ALL that you posted not just bits. I am not going to fall out with you mate I have no reason to but as I posted on my last post END OF and that is what I mean about this post END OF its not worth the trouble.
Then we wonder why fans don’t bother to post like they used to.

so i provide evidence and you just ignore it?

what have i said thats fact then? if i say something is fact then its backed up, if its opinion then i make it clear, if its an assumption likewise

and am not your mate either,

and people dont post on here for one reason, its too much hassel when they get threatening phone calls afterwards or banned from the ground like one fan did, i have said it before the Dingbat will not be silenced!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:24 pm 

I have a massive feeling of deja vu!!!!!!

Sorry to stick my ore in........just trying to lighten the mood!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:37 pm 

Give that man Alverthorponian a clap well said old boy.
I feel lighter all ready.
O dear is that spelling rate. :oops: :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next