It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:10 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Next Season possible issue
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:55 pm 

see that Gainsborough Trinity suffered the first ever relegation in their history this past week, obviously sad for them but could it also be a real problem for Frickley and in particular spenna?

Think back to the supporters meeting at the start of the season and it was confirmed that NEFA had links with Gainsborough Trinity and Maltby Main as well as Frickley, it was raised by one supporter (not me) if this was allowed, Spenna answered along the lines of it was ok as all 3 clubs were in different divisions.

obviously next season Frickley (if promoted) may be in the same league as Trinity, a similar thing happend earlier this season were 2 staff from the Martin Gray academy (a similar entity to NEFA i presume from some limited research) ended up in charge of Darlington and York city, the FA made one of them step down (www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41518397) due to a conflict of intrest. obviously slighlty different circumstances but the point stands?

would the FA allow the manager of Frickley to be involved/have influence (indirectly i acknowledge but still) on the running of the youth system at another club in the same division?? or would he be forced to step down???

am sure everyone else has heard the rumours going round that he is stepping down as manager at the end of the season ( i heard this from some Frickley fans at the Goole V Ossett game last Thursday) got to say i didnt believe it at the time and thought it was just trouble making but maybe there is some truth to it if you put 2+2 together?

suppose not much would change in any event as from what am told from sources inside the club/dressing room he isnt at training much anyway due to other commitments and most of the management is done by the 'coaching team' would still be a 'figure head' but maybe just with a different title

either way intresting times, for the record i wish the team luck in the last 3 games this week and i hope they can capitilise should Alvechurch slip up, be great to see the club back were they belong in the premier division

feel free to discuss but for once take it at face value and lets have a real debate hopefully some of the former regular posters may have shook off there stockholm syndrome and be able to comment in a sensible way?

by the way at the game on Thursday a certain never neutral was in attendance but as i thought did not have the minerals to speak face to face with the bat, maybe he will at the Senior cup semi early next month?? one other thing his mate from the media team was dressed like an extra from tenko, the lad needs a shave and a hair cut in my job centre days i would have stopped his money had he turned up looking like that, have some pride in your appearance fella. dingbat out