It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:38 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Peterborugh reaction
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:29 pm 

Nice to see the usual suspects jump on the bandwagon after a defeat ....... nowhere to be seen after last weeks EMPHATIC win. Rumour has it the media team were on a stag do in Hamburg ...... probably why there wasn't any post match interviews. Don't let that get in the way of having a go though.

Post subject: Re: Peterborugh reaction
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:55 pm 

some people just dont engage the brain before the mouth opens, sometimes its best to say nothing and it saves you looking a fool.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:35 pm 

Mr Sitter wrote:
Nice to see the usual suspects jump on the bandwagon after a defeat ....... nowhere to be seen after last weeks EMPHATIC win. Rumour has it the media team were on a stag do in Hamburg ...... probably why there wasn't any post match interviews. Don't let that get in the way of having a go though.

Last week the interview was on an hour after the game (couldn't wait to crow after beating a side I could have beaten with a team picked out of lockies bar up Wombwell ) this week it's took 24 hours + cos we lost, and as I said usual excuses trotted out, either do it consistently or don't bother, and did I say anything about the result?

It's clear a keeper is needed am sure manager is looking for one, what's wrong with saying that?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:37 pm 

blue stan wrote:
some people just dont engage the brain before the mouth opens, sometimes its best to say nothing and it saves you looking a fool.

What I said was right, there was no interview and I said to expect a load of excuses, as usual the bat was proved right

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:41 pm 

Mini is put of order on Twitter as well saying takes a man to help the club???? Soon forgot about the 15k in sponsorship I got them? Or the time I raced back from handsworth to get some goalie gloves (remember that Mr Sitter? ?) Or the tracksuits I sorted for the lads last season?? Some people have short memories didn't hear anyone moan then

Half of media stuff is embarrassing anyway either disrespectful to the other team tweets like what's the time it's 5 past xyz team or slagging off the ref etc and now one having a pop at a (still) major sponsor,

Luckily for some unlike some am not lower than a snakes belly as I could easily ring the commercial person tomorrow and inform them of the situation and advise them to get a more professional media person/team luckily am not like that. Let's leave it there shall we but probably get banned of here like before anyway

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:21 pm 

Dingbat wrote:
blue stan wrote:

What I said was right, there was no interview and I said to expect a load of excuses, as usual the bat was proved right

like i said probably best to keep quiet, the reasons for the lack of interview and action have been explained previously and if you only come on here to have a pop at the club then its probably best that you are banned.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:20 pm 

Sorry blue Stan you're bang out of order just because you don't like what dingbat says doesn't warrant your reply he's entitled to his opinion after all

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:35 am 

Old school wrote:
Sorry blue Stan you're bang out of order just because you don't like what dingbat says doesn't warrant your reply he's entitled to his opinion after all

Absolutely, but at least base it in reality - no away games have highlights that I know of whatever the result and the video uploader person wasn't even in the country.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:01 am 

boyspen wrote:
Old school wrote:

Absolutely, but at least base it in reality - no away games have highlights that I know of whatever the result and the video uploader person wasn't even in the country.

After a win interview is on that night after a loss there is no interview or its posted days after then there is always a reason like some one is ill or out of country

And like usual people are out of order saying I ain't never done nothing for club but when I point this out this is wrong and give examples poster on here don't comment

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:29 pm 

Old school wrote:

what part of my post is "bang out of order" then old school?
i know you like to agree with everything that dingers says, and yes he is entitled to his opinion,that i have not disputed. but as seen on the other frickley social media outlets our media mogul mr murdoch(sorry medwell)was not in the country as he was spreading the clubs name around germany.
p.s. if my post was out of order what about the one threatening to get mini removed from controlling the clubs twitter account. :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 pm 

Blue Stan I have MY own opinions don't agree with everything dinger says although I do a lot of the time cos sometimes he actually talks a lot of sense and also is extremely knowledgeable on football however he does like his fishing and you and the person you always agree with get caught hook,line and sinker as for what you're on about mini then can you send details please not a scooby what you're on about
The bang out of order bit relates to you and your silly comments regarding others posts if you don't agree with them

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:06 pm 

blue stan wrote:
Old school wrote:

what part of my post is "bang out of order" then old school?
i know you like to agree with everything that dingers says, and yes he is entitled to his opinion,that i have not disputed. but as seen on the other frickley social media outlets our media mogul mr murdoch(sorry medwell)was not in the country as he was spreading the clubs name around germany.
p.s. if my post was out of order what about the one threatening to get mini removed from controlling the clubs twitter account. :oops:

I never threatended anything especially not that and how could i achieve that anyway even if i wanted too, just pointing out that the club are leaving themselves wide open with some of the stuff posted on twitter both directly on the official account and in response to it on personal accounts, some of the things said about refs or decisions for example could get the club in trouble, then to reply to the account saying that i am talking bo**cks and having a go at me when my family business is a major club sponsor is a bit daft, thats all am saying, looks bad on the club other sponsors could see that and not knowing the full story take it the wrong way, like i say if i was that way inclined i could easily make a complaint am not so i havent and wont but its just an example of how exposed the media team are leaving themselves and the club, be more proffesional is the message

i dont care about them having a pop at me, am big enough and ugly enough to take it, but come on here and do it or do it privately dont link it to the club thats all am saying and be aware that when your a club employee/volenteer you are responsible for the reputation of the club as well as your own,

free advice from the bat as always but as usual people get face on thinking am having a pop, but same people sat and said nothing when the media team and Mr sitter all came on here and tried to bully me off

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:58 pm 

there you go old school,dingers last post probably enlightens you as to what was put,its not hard to find too cos its what i posted in reply, the one you said was bang out of order.
as for fishing i cannot stomach it,much rather prefer a game of crib or beetle drive down at the darby and joan club on an afternoon,but i seem to have had a nibble or two on this thread though.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:29 pm 

So nice to hear from you Stan keep practicing the fishing you need it