Switch to full style
Post a reply

Peterborough Sports Highlights

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:09 am

Some dropping like flies here by the Peterborough Sports players , but there Keeper earn't them the points with some decent saves in 2nd half , but eck what was the Ref seeing at times I would of been fuming if that was the Bucks , officials are as bad the as the ones in the Premier Division .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz8DotW ... e=youtu.be

Re: Peterborough Sports Highlights

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:15 pm

Excellent highlights nibbles lad, regarding the keeper what was the Frickley keeper doing very poor on 2 of the goals and got away with another mistake when the lino gave offside got to be a priority to replace sebba as on that showing can kiss goodbye to top 2

Also as usual and in consistent fashion no club highlights or interviews when we lose, last Saturday after the 8 goal win interview was on an hour after game sure there will be some excuse tho

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:59 pm

Dingbat wrote:Excellent highlights nibbles lad, regarding the keeper what was the Frickley keeper doing very poor on 2 of the goals and got away with another mistake when the lino gave offside got to be a priority to replace sebba as on that showing can kiss goodbye to top 2

Also as usual and in consistent fashion no club highlights or interviews when we lose, last Saturday after the 8 goal win interview was on an hour after game sure there will be some excuse tho

Na Highlights not top notch really , missed the poor 1st goal 4 PS , lowest shot to left , but why the Keeper didn't dive full stretch pass , missed ur 2nd goal own goal as well ,as that 5 looked like a Sunday morning Pub player , and miss start of another cheating scene of many by the PS players , some files I didn't put on , you could hear them , now make sure u fall down hard , how many Snipers was positioned around the ground for taking them out , even I got incensed by it and lost my P's & Q's with the Ref :lol: PS 2nd goal , left back was day dreaming , yep PS 3rd goal he could of done better , Jameson who was with the Bucks is a better keeper Mr Hoody , worth a punt . Sorry I voodoo you yesterday Frickers see u soon :lol:

Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Dingbat wrote:Also as usual and in consistent fashion no club highlights or interviews when we lose, last Saturday after the 8 goal win interview was on an hour after game sure there will be some excuse tho

Highlights - are there ever any away ones?
Interviews - they probably sent the guy who does the uploads abroad just in case?
PS Nibbler - no mention of the b**l - must've been eventful!

Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:32 pm

boyspen wrote:
Dingbat wrote:Also as usual and in consistent fashion no club highlights or interviews when we lose, last Saturday after the 8 goal win interview was on an hour after game sure there will be some excuse tho

Highlights - are there ever any away ones?
Interviews - they probably sent the guy who does the uploads abroad just in case?
PS Nibbler - no mention of the b**l - must've been eventful!

Na but u see b4 game about start I zoom up on the ball , but I was more shock how I saw the PS diving about , and Ref being a mug to it , good luck in nx few games , cause me thinks u need to play better than that , was Market Drayton playing kids last wk ?
Post a reply