Switch to full style
http://www.frickleyafc.co.uk
Post a reply

Halifax town

Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:38 pm

Had a call today from a contact at Halifax asking about someone that has applied for the job there, wonder who it could be?

But worry not the person in question won't get it although also told this person applies for every job going in conference north/south and national, very ambitious and confident in there own ability, sound familiar??

While am on about Halifax tho absolutely mad to get rid of Billy, best thing Frickley could do is get him back and give him half the current budget and conference north in 3 years gaurenteed, lads would sign for him for market value not the premium rate currently required to attract any proven quality

Remember sky sports dingbat only posts quality info especially for my fans on here, don't shoot the messenger

Re: Halifax town

Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:17 am

glad i aint got sky :D

Re: Halifax town

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:56 pm

Same person as above is in the running for the Gainsborough job luckily billy heath is first choice but he may wait for something bigger/better.

The very same person has also applied for the Buxton job 100%

Remember the bat hears and sees all he doesn't bury his head in the sand like an ostrich

Re: Halifax town

Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:26 pm

Is this the same guy that was going to Shaw Lane!!!!

Re: Halifax town

Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:42 pm

bluebeard wrote:Is this the same guy that was going to Shaw Lane!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Halifax town

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:20 am

Mr Sitter wrote:
bluebeard wrote:Is this the same guy that was going to Shaw Lane!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



If you actually read the post I never said anyone was going to Shaw Lane I said I heard a rumour at a shaw lane game, and that the person wouldn't be getting the job in all likelihood

The Gainsborough thing I have heard from a source at Frickley and it's not hard to work out they have links with NEFA and it would be a natural progress for him

I also know for a fact that he has applied for the Buxton job and if mr Sitter did some asking about instead of burying his head in the sand he could easily find that out too

Again am not saying anything wrong it's just that people don't want to hear it, he is doing well at the moment hence he will be linked with other jobs that's football he won't be hear forever he is a very ambitious person his goal is to work full time in football as he said at the Q&A so it's very likely (even without any inside info) that he is applying for jobs to climb the ladder, that's how life and football works, please feel free to explain why that final paragraph is wrong?? Even if you don't believe the other things am telling you??

Re: Halifax town

Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:58 am

Dingbat wrote:Sky sports dingbat can reveal that Liam hardy is close to signing, the media team can have Sunday off

Am also hearing the name Brad Grayson

Remember the bat hears and sees all he doesn't bury his head in the sand like an ostrich


Your accuracy is on the wane! :lol:

Re: Halifax town

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:14 pm

Gilberto wrote:
Dingbat wrote:Sky sports dingbat can reveal that Liam hardy is close to signing, the media team can have Sunday off

Am also hearing the name Brad Grayson

Remember the bat hears and sees all he doesn't bury his head in the sand like an ostrich


Your accuracy is on the wane! :lol:


Hardy turned it down 100% was a target and I imagine still is, deals fall over in football you can pick that one but I have predicted loads correctly including about 8 at start of season if you look back but I will admit it when am wrong I called it and it didn't happen fair enough

Grayson was looking for a club and was mentioned to the manager but nothing came of it although I never said he was signing

I never said Spencer was going to Shaw lane I pointed out that was rumour not from a source if info is from a source I will put that if it's not I make that clear also

I advise people to read posts more carefully

Re: Halifax town

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:17 pm

Dingbat wrote:
Again am not saying anything wrong it's just that people don't want to hear it, he is doing well at the moment hence he will be linked with other jobs that's football he won't be hear forever he is a very ambitious person his goal is to work full time in football as he said at the Q&A so it's very likely (even without any inside info) that he is applying for jobs to climb the ladder, that's how life and football works, please feel free to explain why that final paragraph is wrong?? Even if you don't believe the other things am telling you??


Still waiting for someone to come on and tell me why the above paragraph is wrong???
Post a reply