Switch to full style
http://www.frickleyafc.co.uk
Post a reply

Ex Chairman's Secret Life.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:52 pm

You might not know that Peter Bywater is the leader of Peter And The Test Tube Babies, who have produced an album titled
'That Shallot'. I am informed it is very good, well done Pete, but does include foul language, naughty Pete.
They are actually lead by Peter Bywaters in truth, but I just could not resist. No offence meant Peter. You were a good chairman.

Re: Ex Chairman's Secret Life.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:07 pm

Moped lads, they think they're bad.
But if you hit 'em they tell their dads.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:34 pm

PS there's actually a Brighton/ Peachaven supporters mob called Peacehaven Wild Kids, which as I'm sure you know Blade is a Test Tubes song..
https://mobile.twitter.com/pwk_ptfc

Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:58 am

I know nothing about the band and have not bought the album yet. But I am always willing to learn and have a weakness for purchasing Cds when I hear they are supposed to be good. Maybe they will write a song about Frickley Athletic one day.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:40 pm

I've written a song about Frickley instead, called A Frickley Rock Song, it's on my YouTube channel John Blade Critchley, just at the demo stage, there might be a few changes before I am satisfied with it. I hope some people like it.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:25 pm

Blade1 wrote:I know nothing about the band and have not bought the album yet. But I am always willing to learn and have a weakness for purchasing Cds when I hear they are supposed to be good. Maybe they will write a song about Frickley Athletic one day.

Definitely second-division in the punk league IMO but some amusing stuff like Banned From The Pubs and my fave, Elvis Is Dead.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:01 pm

I am lower non-league in the punk league boyspen, but Joey And The Evil Budgies are Sunday League in the punk league.
God Save The Queen.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:06 am

I have posted a Frickley Pop Song on my YouTube channel dedicated to Gerald Wray, as an apology for making his ears bleed listening to a Frickley Rock Song. It's a lot quieter. John Blade Critchley, also on Facebook and Twitter.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:02 pm

Blade i am so glad i dont live next door to you but you dont so keep on rocking bro.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:48 am

My next door neighbour is 86 and a bit deaf thankfully, I don't play my music or any instruments after seven pm, Frickley1.
I have no intention of doing a Frickley Reggae song or a soul one or a thrash metal one. I have ordered a saxophone, that
might be loud and untuneful until I master it.
Post a reply