Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Romulus game

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:47 pm

DUFFYLUFFY wrote:great game yesterday watch a team that wanted to win problem was they was wearing red, last two games one point from a possible six do the supporter really want this. I did notices that the predictions from the brainwashed expected a easy win by newaras goals to zero no one even thought that's the blues could lose.poor management substions again bringing players on way below league standed just not good enough need new management

If you want new management then I suggest you stop being two faced and stop liking things the manager says/does on other social media . . . . . Just a thought NN.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:55 pm

Mr Sitter wrote:
DUFFYLUFFY wrote:great game yesterday watch a team that wanted to win problem was they was wearing red, last two games one point from a possible six do the supporter really want this. I did notices that the predictions from the brainwashed expected a easy win by newaras goals to zero no one even thought that's the blues could lose.poor management substions again bringing players on way below league standed just not good enough need new management

If you want new management then I suggest you stop being two faced and stop liking things the manager says/does on other social media . . . . . Just a thought NN.

do you even go to matches Mr sitter never seen you at game I am allowed to like what I want on social media I pay a tenner every home game what about you

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:48 pm

Oh Duffy Luffy I can absolutely assure you mr sitter hardly misses a match

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:53 pm

Old school wrote:Oh Duffy Luffy I can absolutely assure you mr sitter hardly misses a match

very few and the old boy probably gets in for less than a tenner now :D

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:00 pm

And the old boy still thinks he has been robbed
Post a reply