It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:40 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Romulus game
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:07 pm 

What is everyone opinion of today game my opinion is 2 pts dropped and now we are now 6th in the league after cleethorpes and bedworth went above us

Post subject: Re: Romulus game
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:57 pm 

Very poor Frickley today.
We needed to win last weeks game and this one as well but dident.
On this up and down form we will finish in the top ten thats all IMO no matter what the new chairman says.
We are in 6TH place and on this form deserve to be.
Ask yourselfs the qws player.
The manager said last week we where rubbish he will be saying the same this week i think so its over to you Spen sort it.
I hope he can we need to go up at the first time of asking as the new chairman said he thinks we will via the play offs.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:09 pm 

Started off brightly and could have been 4 or 5 up in 20 minutes but shooting was poor. Seemed to get to 2 0 then step off the gas. Unable to retain possession in midfield, could do with somebody like Danny Walsh!. Need players to look up before hitting the ball - not finding a blue shirt. Our home form is whats keeping us in the top 6 so today is a bad result, away from home we are not performing. Looking like the play offs is our best option. Bad day at the office, still a lot to play for.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:22 pm 

from 2-0 up and then 3-2 up it felt like a defeat on the way home, 2 minutes before half time and i think we were all drooling over how many we would score in the 2nd half and then ,bang, they pull a goal back,our front 3 had created numerous chances upto this point,so was still hopeful of a goalfest in the second period.
cue donks calling out the wrong half-time draw number and the day went downhill, to say we were rubbish in the second half is discrediting romulus for a rousing 2nd half performance,i wonder what was said in their dressing room at half time,because they came out and decided to give it a go and looked better than a bottom of the table side, nobody has a divine right to beat a side just because they are bottom of the table, you still have to perform to get the 3 points.
we did lose our way when frosty was subbed(why),and looked flat footed and pedantic up top after this, his pace and energy had created problems all afternoon against a shaky looking defence,which suddenly began to look solid from this point.
admitted our performance in the second half did not match the standards set in the first, but you can only play as well as your opponents let you.
please spen go out and get us a midfielder that can dictate and control a game,which is what i have said we have been wanting all season,cleethorpes have gone out and strengthened with a top defender and a good striker to stop their season from fading, i feel we need to do the same.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:02 am 

What’s the reason posts are being removed ? nothing said any worse than what’s being said sometimes you get criticised as well as praise yesterday team had no idea poor substitutions
(Unless all injured) free kicks and corners shocking ,seems more is needed on the pitch and less in the “classroom”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:18 am 
Site Admin

You jump to conclusions!

The poster removed them himself!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:38 pm 

No one is jumping to conclusions I merely asked a question forgive me if I’m wrong but I thought that was allowed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:41 pm 

By the way the poster did not remove them but now can’t get back on forum ... very strange as he also posted before blue stan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:50 pm 
Site Admin

The only posts removed from this topic, were Dingbat’s posts removed by Dingbat.

Comments like “What’s the reason that posts are being removed?” implies that Admins or moderators are removing them , which we weren’t

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:31 pm 

Having just been talking to dingbat I can tell you he did not remove his posts not only that but now can't det back on the forum how very strange

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:09 pm 

I’m sure it’s all a big misunderstanding Old School. May be Mini will see this and as moderator confirm Dingers’ account status.

Mind you, Ally will be able to confirm if the account has been disabled too.

Mini / Ally... over to you chaps.

He may have forgotten his password... you never know!! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:30 pm 
Site Admin

His account is still open, and usable.

Mini, as a moderator cannot delete or activate an account, that's us Admins ( the site owners ) our names are in RED

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:17 pm 

Cheers Ally. Sounds like user error Old School... May be a password re set is needed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:38 pm 

When dingbat is logged out all can be seen when logged in cant see anything,mini is this something to do with you as your not his biggest fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:15 pm 

great game yesterday watch a team that wanted to win problem was they was wearing red, last two games one point from a possible six do the supporter really want this. I did notices that the predictions from the brainwashed expected a easy win by newaras goals to zero no one even thought that's the blues could lose.poor management substions again bringing players on way below league standed just not good enough need new management