It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:19 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Saturday game
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:57 pm 

When is frickley gonna get a manager. When is spencer fearns gonna make a decent signing. He lets good players go and signs hopeless players (hopewell) hopewell is not fit to wear a frickley shirt he’s just not good enough. After looking at predictions scores against Lincoln it appears that a lot of supporters have been brain washed.

Post subject: Re: Saturday game
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:48 pm 

how can the predictions make us look brainwashed,
frickley have already got a manager if you didnt know,
and the only players that are still here prior to him taking over are malkowski and burton, so with your statement as it is,none of the others have been good signings in your eyes,
and to publicly slate a player on here is out of order IMO,
you need to think before you post :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:58 pm 

I said Hopewell wasn't good enough in July, NCEL premier at best, maybe sentiment keeping him in the side,

Tbf to Spencer though Lincoln is a tough place to go and the last few performances have been decent by all accounts, but I also think anything other than top 2 will be an underachievement with the budget/resources

I also think this type of away game will be the deciding factor in the season, a team with haze, big gav et al will roll over most sides at home and the poorer fair away from home, but it's the Lincolns the Loughboroughs away where you need to get your players up for the fight and to show your mettle after a 2 hour bus journey, when the opposition will be up for it and the ref isn't going to give you nothing, it's these games that will decide on the teams that are promoted and ones who miss out

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:58 am 

Following up blue stans comment hopeless is only there because he’s part of mafia along with spencer fearn and regard the brainwashing of the supporters the stupid forecast by the supporters predicted eg examples 3.1 frickley 4.1 frickley it most have been a very bad shock to see the result. When the word went round with regard spencer fearn going to aqua force anyone that was not brainwashed would realised he could not go there because the Mafia was not going to be there.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:04 pm 

Frickleyfan30 wrote:
Following up blue stans comment hopeless is only there because he’s part of mafia along with spencer fearn and regard the brainwashing of the supporters the stupid forecast by the supporters predicted eg examples 3.1 frickley 4.1 frickley it most have been a very bad shock to see the result. When the word went round with regard spencer fearn going to aqua force anyone that was not brainwashed would realised he could not go there because the Mafia was not going to be there.

What was your prediction then? :oops: :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:35 pm 

mr sitter I put my prediction on before I knew gavin allott was not playing

can anyone tell me what will frickleys future be at the end of this season

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:53 pm 

You tell us what you've been "brainwashed" into believing what the fate of the club is? . . . . . It''s funny how Duffy Luffy ( the only other person who uses the word brainwashed on here) has stopped asking this question . . . . . . Wonder why that is . . . . . Oh yeah it''s your turn now KT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:10 pm 

I am like every other frickley fan worried about the club I don't want to see 27 years of my support going down the sink
can you answer the question Mr Sitter what will happen when spencer and ryan moves on that is all we want to know.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:30 pm 

If I could see into the future I'd be a very rich man indeed ............. Don't believe everything you hear and then repeat it ........ So reading between the lines you would like Spencer and Ryan to leave so there will be a Frickley Athletic Football Club next season?
Do you know what the astronomical wage bill is at Westfield Lane?

Your constant negativity is starting to wear thin especially when you're praising one minute on social media and then posting on this forum how "The Frickley Mafia" are going to ruin the club. Make your OWN mind up.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:27 pm 

I go to every home game and most of away games so if I didn’t like spencer and Ryan I wud nt attend I just want the best for frickley r u a member of the supporters club I pay my five pounds every year so u can make your mind up how you find it

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:16 pm 

Manager going on holiday I will send a cheque and he can stay permanently maybe he shud go as karl rose assistant it appears that they has been people brainwashed.if people can't realise how the club is deteriating they is something wrong how long before the baliffs come in.another exchange with Maltby let's hope he is better than hopewell who's albilty Is equal to a bull In a china shop

If this is you liking the manager then I'd really not want to be in the shoes of one you don't like. :oops: :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:12 pm 

He is right about Hopewell tho, do you agree Mr Sitter? People apparently want football debate on here so let's have some

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:30 pm 

football debate okay then here goes - ex blue mark gray a regular in the national league last season has dropped down another 2 divisions and signed for cleethorpes in our league, thats a surprise to me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:02 am 

blue stan wrote:
football debate okay then here goes - ex blue mark gray a regular in the national league last season has dropped down another 2 divisions and signed for cleethorpes in our league, thats a surprise to me.

Top signing for cleethorpes looks like they are really going for it this year, don't really know anything about it but they must have someone backing them?

Ferriby seem to be in free fall, take nothing away from there achievements but they are an example of a club been taken to an unsustainable level then suffering when the funding stream from the owner ends, as without it they don't create the revenue to compete, let's hope they find there natural level and don't fall to oblivion.