Switch to full style
http://www.frickleyafc.co.uk
Post a reply

Rumour around Barnsley is

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:38 pm

Spencer Fearn to Shaw lane

Don't shoot the messenger only posting what I have heard

by the way that's not come from my crystal ball which still isn't working at the moment

Re: Rumour around Barnsley is

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:44 pm

Removed.
Last edited by Frickley 1 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:32 am

Frickley 1 wrote::o :o

Anyone at there senior cup game last night will have heard it, the rumour was spreading round the ground like wildfire

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:02 am

I was gonna go to match last night at shaw lane but decided to stop in and watch Italy vs Sweden instead

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am

[/quote] Anyone at there senior cup game last night will have heard it, the rumour was spreading round the ground like wildfire[/quote]

Funny that as someone who was ACTUALLY at the game only heard rumours of Grant Black and nothing of Spencer Fearn. .........Keep up the good work with your spoon.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:22 am

Mr Sitter wrote:
Anyone at there senior cup game last night will have heard it, the rumour was spreading round the ground like wildfire[/quote]

Funny that as someone who was ACTUALLY at the game only heard rumours of Grant Black and nothing of Spencer Fearn. .........Keep up the good work with your spoon.[/quote]

Calm down fella, only saying what I have been told by someone at the game and who goes to SL all the time, Grant Black was mentioned as well, however also rumours that woody wants a 'big name' and is willing to splash the cash so probability is both will miss out

Hardly a negative either him been linked with a club in a higher league thought people would be pleased for him? And everyone says am negative oh well

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:44 am

I can't see Spencer leaving frickley cos he is part of the mafia that's runs the club

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:49 am

DUFFYLUFFY wrote:I can't see Spencer leaving frickley cos he is part of the mafia that's runs the club

And this is why this forum is a joke ......... more faces than the town hall clock ....... praising the team one minute and then name calling the next ....... GROW UP!!!!!

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:52 pm

Removed.
Last edited by Frickley 1 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Well said frickley1 I have been supporting frickley for 27 years I've been through the good times and the bad ones and I wud be sad to see the club go I agree with everything you said on your comment

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Agree F1, lets get behind the Blues.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:31 pm

spencer wouldn't leave frickley
after all work hes done with the team and the club

surely if any one wants to know about rumours why don't you ask the person

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:51 pm

what a ridicilous s6 stirring post this is,surprised it has got so many comments.

p.s. and i thought the rumour was that the tarn was finally getting electricity.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Shaw lane requesting applications now, an appointment was expected this morning but the rumour is the 1st choice turned it down

The big name was Neil Redfearn apparently but that's a no go now

So am afraid Spencer may well be still in the frame

Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:59 pm

blue stan wrote:what a ridicilous s6 stirring post this is,surprised it has got so many comments.

p.s. and i thought the rumour was that the tarn was finally getting electricity.

Totally agree Blue Stan.
Post a reply