It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: corby game
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:17 pm 

in a week when the club has come under fire on this forum it is pleasing to see 2 sparkling performances, one against sheffield on tuesday and this today against corby, we are playing some good stuff and the defence has been outstanding,haze cannot stop scoring,frosty is as sharp as a box of nails,guarenteeing chances galore,but we have put in 2 performances where we have played as a team with good performances from 1 to 11,we will play teams that are worse than corby and struggle to get by them so to turn in that performance today which could have been more was very pleasing.
some people only say something on here when its of a negative note, we will see how many congratulate the team after these 2 performances. :oops:

Post subject: Re: corby game
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:11 pm 

went to the game today very good performance from all the lads 3 decent goals loads of world class saves by the pole in the goal.
Walked round the ground at half time and the big metal gate was open.
The new player from Maltby seem decent for the time he was on the field.
Cudnt understand the first sub we made today I reckon we shud have brought on jack burton for danny frost cos we already had 2 strikers on the field

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:57 pm 

blue stan wrote:
in a week when the club has come under fire on this forum it is pleasing to see 2 sparkling performances, one against sheffield on tuesday and this today against corby, we are playing some good stuff and the defence has been outstanding,haze cannot stop scoring,frosty is as sharp as a box of nails,guarenteeing chances galore,but we have put in 2 performances where we have played as a team with good performances from 1 to 11,we will play teams that are worse than corby and struggle to get by them so to turn in that performance today which could have been more was very pleasing.
some people only say something on here when its of a negative note, we will see how many congratulate the team after these 2 performances. :oops:

Yep, you've hit the nail on the head there, blue stan, decent performances from 1-11 against a team that's won 6 on the bounce in the league, I believe. Probably the best we've played so far this season. Same again at MDT, eh?
COYB!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:20 pm 

Best performance of the season for me. Needed to be agai st a good side. 2nd goal was a superb team goal. A tenner well spent today for me and good to see J C warming up.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:11 am 

Well done Blues, I wish I could have been there at both Sheffield and South Elmsall.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:48 am 

A very good game and win, back up to 4th, football good happy days.