Dingbat wrote:
NeverNeutral wrote:
Dingbat wrote:
Dingbat 1-0 never neutral

It's 'clique' not 'cliche'

Neverneutral 1 - 1 Dingbat

So you agree it is one then

2-1 and your goal was an own goal by auto correct

So auto correct wrote it all eh? That explains it.
I won't be bullied either but I'm busy...

Post subject: Re: Transfers
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:24 pm 

That's 3 people who volunteer or who work for the club that have tried and failed to get the better of the bat on this thread, and this isn't a conspiracy???

Who is up next to face the bat? Come on down

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:29 am 

Dingbat wrote:
That's 3 people who volunteer or who work for the club that have tried and failed to get the better of the bat on this thread, and this isn't a conspiracy???

You've had the better of no one. You've been consistently wrong in what you've said about business relationships, etc. but have just glossed over it. There's no victory in that, no matter how long your replies are and no matter how many times you tell everyone that you've 'won'.
No conspiracy, just people disagreeing with you on a forum.
See you at the game on Saturday.
C'mon you Blues!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:37 am 

NeverNeutral wrote:
Dingbat wrote:

You've had the better of no one. You've been consistently wrong in what you've said about business relationships, etc. but have just glossed over it. There's no victory in that, no matter how long your replies are and no matter how many times you tell everyone that you've 'won'.
No conspiracy, just people disagreeing with you on a forum.
See you at the game on Saturday.
C'mon you Blues!!

Am not wrong tho you and this Chris both know Spencer plus your original point was 'dingbat only posts on here cos he knows karl' which is utter crap and everyone knows it

However am saying your only on here cos your close and involved with the current regime and am pointing that out so people know which angle you have when they read your posts, that is true

And it's you glossing over the fact 3 people all involved in the club have come on here simultaneously to have a go????? It's there for all to see making the club look a bit daft

Banning people getting people to gang up on anyone that doesn't agree with them on a forum, even tho recently I have said nothing about the club or board apart from commenting on how chad was treated this is a witch hunt it's clear to see

Just remember your all pawns in a bigger game just little puppets been controlled my advice is grow a pair get some principles make your own mind and opinions up and actually consider what your saying and the longer term future of the club

That's it now am not getting dragged in anymore I will see you about when am sure you will have far less tof say in person

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:20 am 

Wrong again on all counts... :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:54 am 

NeverNeutral wrote:
Wrong again on all counts... :D

Carry on been a mouthpiece for the club if it suits you, you clearly have none of your own opinions

Am unsure why or who you are defending to be honest as nothing has been in said in reality, not by me anyway, others critised the club others brought up Karl's record not me, in any event debating a manager and his record is par and parcel of a football forum so there was no issue

But it just shows that original the topic was about transfers and Duffy luffy givino his opinion on incomings and outgoings, however as he doesn't agreen that this new lad from Maltby is the next Ronaldo he is given dogs abuse and shouted down one of two other things are said the debate moves on but then hearing that there is some criticism on here the dear leader gets his minions to come on here to discredit anyone who doesn't share there views,

Like I say none of which had anything to say about the lack of recognitionand respect the club showed to chad, clearly they agree with how he was treated,

The thread was then done with and over before YOU came on here and had a go at me then deleted the post, which says everything about you to be honest

All this come and speak to me etc?? It's all for show your rear end would explode if I walked in that ground Saturday

And listen if this witchunt carries on I will come down Saturday and pick up my season ticket that's waiting as part of the sponsorship deal I agreed to leave the club alone if they left me alone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:14 pm 

Hello Dingbat, not spoken on the forum for a while are you still going to Goole, Seems they are treading water and the trap door is open and teams below with far bigger budgets and grounds waiting to replace them.