Switch to full style
http://www.frickleyafc.co.uk
Post a reply

Re: New changing room

Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:06 pm

Frickley wrote:
Old school wrote:wouldn't be at all surprised if they now announce they're going to do a presentation later for chad due to the back lash wouldn't that be funny

That would be appropriate Old Boy... but you won’t get to see it... what with your banning order :lol: :wink:

I would if he now has to hand his passport in, every time England play away? :shock:

Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:21 pm

RIP Rory Dove wrote:
Frickley wrote:
Old school wrote:wouldn't be at all surprised if they now announce they're going to do a presentation later for chad due to the back lash wouldn't that be funny

That would be appropriate Old Boy... but you won’t get to see it... what with your banning order :lol: :wink:

I would if he now has to hand his passport in, every time England play away? :shock:

He has to hand it in everytime Frickley play at home and stay at least 2 miles away from the ground on match days,

Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:27 pm

Taxi for head of PR at Frickley fc

Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:14 am

Old school wrote:Taxi for head of PR at Frickley fc

They don't need a taxi they have frank's luxury fun bus to ferry them about, the bus for the chosen few that make up the politburo

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:28 pm

new initiative of naming rights for the ground has been raised to suit chad, simple, he takes out a mortgage, buys all the tickets and then the ground is renamed "chad park" :D

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:16 pm

blue stan wrote:new initiative of naming rights for the ground has been raised to suit chad, simple, he takes out a mortgage, buys all the tickets and then the ground is renamed "chad park" :D

I reckon he'd still not win. :lol:

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:36 pm

boyspen wrote:
blue stan wrote:new initiative of naming rights for the ground has been raised to suit chad, simple, he takes out a mortgage, buys all the tickets and then the ground is renamed "chad park" :D

I reckon he'd still not win. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:01 pm

I think it’s a very good initiative to raffle the naming rights to the stadium. Even if Chad will never win. :lol:

In all honesty, I’m amazed no-one hasn’t come up with this novel idea before! Or may be they have... :oops: :wink:

Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:09 pm

Frickley wrote:

I think it’s a very good initiative to raffle the naming rights to the stadium. Even if Chad will never win. :lol:

In all honesty, I’m amazed no-one hasn’t come up with this novel idea before! Or may be they have... :oops: :wink:

Do you think the club would let him do a bucket collection to pay for his raffle ticket? :D

Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:52 pm

RIP Rory Dove wrote:
Frickley wrote:

Do you think the club would let him do a bucket collection to pay for his raffle ticket? :D

Has he kept up-to-date with his payments for 'loan of the bucket' and 'repairs to the bucket'?
Post a reply