Switch to full style
http://www.frickleyafc.co.uk
Post a reply

Re: New changing room

Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:39 pm

It’s a PR disaster.
Such a simple thing to get right. Over index on the one or two folks that have done an outstanding job. How hard can that have been.
Local dignitaries!?!? Really?
Unbelievably out of touch. A number of folks locally who have invested sizeable amounts of cash over a number of years are now completely switched off by the new regime. Given that they could influence their mates around sponsorship etc, the club should be a little worried.
If/when the money dries up, then the local community will be leant on again.
Corporate sales and marketing techniques won’t work... the club isn’t in the football league!!
It’s a crying shame. It really is. Mind you, the Board appear happy with their lot.

Re: New changing room

Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:40 pm

DUFFYLUFFY wrote:Just seen that another one has left the sinking ship good luck to the lad anyway
where was the chairman when the new building was opened


Who's left the sinking ship? If you're referring to Josh Nodder, i don't think he's left the club because of the new changing rooms.

Re: New changing room

Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:53 pm

RIP Rory Dove wrote:
DUFFYLUFFY wrote:Just seen that another one has left the sinking ship good luck to the lad anyway
where was the chairman when the new building was opened


Who's left the sinking ship? If you're referring to Josh Nodder, i don't think he's left the club because of the new changing rooms.

didn't fancy making a new topic

Re: New changing room

Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:28 pm

RIP Rory Dove wrote:
DUFFYLUFFY wrote:Just seen that another one has left the sinking ship good luck to the lad anyway
where was the chairman when the new building was opened


Who's left the sinking ship? If you're referring to Josh Nodder, i don't think he's left the club because of the new changing rooms.


I reckon he has left cos chad was not invited to the opening of the new building 100% and cos old school has been banned

Re: New changing room

Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:30 pm

Frickley wrote:It’s a PR disaster.
Such a simple thing to get right. Over index on the one or two folks that have done an outstanding job. How hard can that have been.
Local dignitaries!?!? Really?
Unbelievably out of touch. A number of folks locally who have invested sizeable amounts of cash over a number of years are now completely switched off by the new regime. Given that they could influence their mates around sponsorship etc, the club should be a little worried.
If/when the money dries up, then the local community will be leant on again.
Corporate sales and marketing techniques won’t work... the club isn’t in the football league!!
It’s a crying shame. It really is. Mind you, the Board appear happy with their lot.


They have overlooked the impact on pie sales that banning old school will have also

Re: New changing room

Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:32 pm

Dingbat wrote:
RIP Rory Dove wrote:
DUFFYLUFFY wrote:Just seen that another one has left the sinking ship good luck to the lad anyway
where was the chairman when the new building was opened


Who's left the sinking ship? If you're referring to Josh Nodder, i don't think he's left the club because of the new changing rooms.


I reckon he has left cos chad was not invited to the opening of the new building 100% and cos old school has been banned


You think? Is that what your Crystal ball is telling you?

Re: New changing room

Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:49 pm

The crystal ball isn't working at the moment for some reason

However the real reason noddy has gone is that along with the other Maltby imports he ain't good enough, which I told the manager would be the case at the fans forum before the season, as usual the dingbat knows best, just ask James kay

Re: New changing room

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:31 am

I live on Planet Blade, Old School. I'd no idea the bucket collection had stopped, only been to Westfield Lane once this season
and picked up a bad infection in the process that required four courses of antibiotics. It clear from afar that not all is how it should be at Frickley. A public relations person required. He or she will need to be a good diplomat.
I hope it can all be sorted out and does not result in supporters not feeling welcome at the club.

Re: New changing room

Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:25 pm

Well it's nearly 6:30 just checked the official twitter account and website expecting a statement/apology to chad and an announcement saying they were making a presentation to him/in recognition of his efforts before the next home game etc to at least start to make things right, however no such luck just the usual match preview and lottery result. If ever there is a lesson of how to lose friends and alienate people this is it.

Still notice the silent ones are yet to speak on here, that's OK as long as they don't expect to be listened too when the brown sticky stuf hits, you have made your beds now lads blinded by science or nieve either way if your happy with how things are then fine

Re: New changing room

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:05 pm

where has nodder gone then?
at the start of the season he looked out of his depth but credit to him he has stuck at it and grafted to earn his place in the squad, sad to see him go, he did look more suited to a central role rather than playing as a wide man.
i also told spencer at the fans forum that none of the maltby boys were good enough apart from darker,to which he replied he wasnt bringing darker as he thought he didnt have the stamina to last at this level,weel done darks on proving me right, and nodds for proving me wrong. :oops:

Re: New changing room

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Dingbat wrote:Well it's nearly 6:30 just checked the official twitter account and website expecting a statement/apology to chad and an announcement saying they were making a presentation to him/in recognition of his efforts before the next home game etc to at least start to make things right, however no such luck just the usual match preview and lottery result. If ever there is a lesson of how to lose friends and alienate people this is it.

Still notice the silent ones are yet to speak on here, that's OK as long as they don't expect to be listened too when the brown sticky stuf hits, you have made your beds now lads blinded by science or nieve either way if your happy with how things are then fine


Maybe they should let Chad win the lottery as his recognition. :lol: :lol:

Re: New changing room

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:19 pm

blue stan wrote:where has nodder gone then?
at the start of the season he looked out of his depth but credit to him he has stuck at it and grafted to earn his place in the squad, sad to see him go, he did look more suited to a central role rather than playing as a wide man.
i also told spencer at the fans forum that none of the maltby boys were good enough apart from darker,to which he replied he wasnt bringing darker as he thought he didnt have the stamina to last at this level,weel done darks on proving me right, and nodds for proving me wrong. :oops:


He's gone back to Maltby.

Re: New changing room

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:42 pm

wouldn't be at all surprised if they now announce they're going to do a presentation later for chad due to the back lash wouldn't that be funny

Re: New changing room

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Old school wrote:wouldn't be at all surprised if they now announce they're going to do a presentation later for chad due to the back lash wouldn't that be funny


Wonder what his response would be?
Last edited by RIP Rory Dove on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: New changing room

Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:03 pm

Old school wrote:wouldn't be at all surprised if they now announce they're going to do a presentation later for chad due to the back lash wouldn't that be funny


That would be appropriate Old Boy... but you won’t get to see it... what with your banning order :lol: :wink:
Post a reply