nonleaguezone.com
http://nonleaguezone.com/

Buxton Away Game 02/09/17
http://nonleaguezone.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=120238
Page 1 of 2

Author:  DUFFYLUFFY [ Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Buxton Away Game 02/09/17

after the seeing the praise on the support on Saturday i am very surprised that the supporters are been treated like manure,i have been informed by a reliable sources that the fa pays for the coach,for some unreason the management doesn't want assist with the supporters for away games,even clubs in lower leagues than frickley are putting buses on to away games,when it comes to ground improvements both the club and the supporters would both benefit from the donations from the supporters club but no help from the management to the supporters which seems a little one sided.
with the regards to the car share idea,those wishing to take part should just pick up from one point and let those wishing to take part make they own way there to be picked up and not have to drive round the area to pick people up end of story.And i give full support to mr baines brother who is wanting to know where the pennies have gone,

Author:  Mini Maureenio [ Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Buxton Away Game 02/09/17

DUFFYLUFFY wrote:
i have been informed by a reliable sources that the fa pays for the coach


You might want to direct your reliable source to the 'rules of the FA Challenge Cup competition' document (available from the FA website).

Author:  Mini Maureenio [ Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Buxton Away Game 02/09/17

Buxton car share for the FA Cup game on Saturday. If anyone has any spare seats or needs a lift, please post on the clubs Facebook page. NOTE - the Supporters Club is trying to facilitate this initiative, BUT THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING PLACES IN CARS

Author:  Mr Sitter [ Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Buxton Away Game 02/09/17

DUFFYLUFFY wrote:
after the seeing the praise on the support on Saturday i am very surprised that the supporters are been treated like manure,i have been informed by a reliable sources that the fa pays for the coach,for some unreason the management doesn't want assist with the supporters for away games,even clubs in lower leagues than frickley are putting buses on to away games,when it comes to ground improvements both the club and the supporters would both benefit from the donations from the supporters club but no help from the management to the supporters which seems a little one sided.
with the regards to the car share idea,those wishing to take part should just pick up from one point and let those wishing to take part make they own way there to be picked up and not have to drive round the area to pick people up end of story.And i give full support to mr baines brother who is wanting to know where the pennies have gone,



ABSOLUTE WOW :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Never read a more ridiculous post.

Author:  DUFFYLUFFY [ Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Buxton Away Game 02/09/17

reply to mini maureenio i have read and studied the fa rule 23(i) travelling expenses in all round match expense shall include travelling expenses which must not exceed £3.00 per coach mile for same day travel which doesn't include calling for pizza and beer.

20(!)rule regarding complimentary tickets in the qualifying each club shall be entitled to 30 complimentary tickets..

Mini Maureenio wrote:
DUFFYLUFFY wrote:
i have been informed by a reliable sources that the fa pays for the coach


You might want to direct your reliable source to the 'rules of the FA Challenge Cup competition' document (available from the FA website).

Author:  DUFFYLUFFY [ Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Buxton Away Game 02/09/17

reply to Mr sitter it looks like the truth hurts,i think i may end up going with dingbat in regards traveling to away games under gary marrow,billy heath,Karl rose,peter rinkcavage travelling on the team coach to away games was no problem if spaces was available,if this is a improvement for away supporters.


Mr Sitter wrote:
DUFFYLUFFY wrote:
after the seeing the praise on the support on Saturday i am very surprised that the supporters are been treated like manure,i have been informed by a reliable sources that the fa pays for the coach,for some unreason the management doesn't want assist with the supporters for away games,even clubs in lower leagues than frickley are putting buses on to away games,when it comes to ground improvements both the club and the supporters would both benefit from the donations from the supporters club but no help from the management to the supporters which seems a little one sided.
with the regards to the car share idea,those wishing to take part should just pick up from one point and let those wishing to take part make they own way there to be picked up and not have to drive round the area to pick people up end of story.And i give full support to mr baines brother who is wanting to know where the pennies have gone,



ABSOLUTE WOW :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Never read a more ridiculous post.

Author:  Dingbat [ Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Buxton Away Game 02/09/17

Post removed

Author:  Frickley [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Buxton Away Game 02/09/17

Have you seen the proposed revisions to the SC constitution Dingers?

I'm sure there must be poster of Kim Jong-un on the walls in the deepest darkest bowels of Westfield Lanes main stand... or it may well have taken pride of place in the new building...

What on earth has happened up 'The Lane!?!

Author:  Mini Maureenio [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Buxton Away Game 02/09/17

Interestingly, it's exactly the same constitution that's been in place for years with a section about the Supporters Club running the bar taken out.......

Author:  Mr Sitter [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Buxton Away Game 02/09/17

Nice to see the "stick to home games only" brigade will be in force at Buxton today :oops: :oops: :oops:

Author:  Frickley [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Buxton Away Game 02/09/17

Mr Sitter wrote:
Nice to see the "stick to home games only" brigade will be in force at Buxton today :oops: :oops: :oops:


Not me, Mr S. F1, in the rain is on TV.

For what it's worth, I actually think The Blues will get a result on the pitch today...

Author:  Frickley [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Buxton Away Game 02/09/17

Mini Maureenio wrote:
Interestingly, it's exactly the same constitution that's been in place for years with a section about the Supporters Club running the bar taken out.......


Wow. Really? Even more staggering then.

I'd have thought a revision would have taken the opportunity to move in to the 21st century ...

I remember paying my £5 a few times for some kind of FA FC membership... don't recall ever seeing one of these docs. Seems massively OTT IMHO still though... oh well, I'm sure others will be more than happy. Opinions are what makes the world go around after all.

Interestingly, I've been a member of another football club supporters club on and off for 25 years... never seen a set of rules at all, let alone ones like these.

Author:  Frickleyfan30 [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Buxton Away Game 02/09/17

Mr sitter what's it got to do with you what matches We go to don't need your permission you ain't nothing to do with us. At least we are willing to travel

Author:  Frickley [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Buxton Away Game 02/09/17

Frickleyfan30 wrote:
Mr sitter what's it got to do with you what matches We go to don't need your permission you ain't nothing to do with us. At least we are willing to travel


In fairness, I think he may have been on about the majority of the Board, and not supporters. Certainly for the last few seasons they have tended to stick to home games and not travel in numbers... In fact towards the end of last season, none travelled to some games... :shock:

Author:  Old school [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Buxton Away Game 02/09/17

All this talk about players,manager etc make it public what has happened to the "supporters club " money instead mini of just saying the club have had it cmon tell everyone what it was used for people from other clubs also put that money in as it was supposed to be for our part of the building donation and/or ground improvements not what I was told it was used for so come on and make it public where it went please supporters boycott the bucket until this comes out

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/