It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:28 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Cleethorpes Match.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:59 pm 

Unlucky Blues, could and maybe should have been three up in the first twenty minutes. Cleethorpes dug in and showed resilience
and looked a fit side and are used to winning matches. Gavin Allott sorely missed.
My bad leg playing up, no longer used to Westfield Lane, not a good night for me with The Blades going down too. The leg will be twice the size of my right one tomorrow morning and be painful. Nevermind, worth it to see Frickley play again.

Post subject: Re: Cleethorpes Match.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:29 am 

Edgar's shout of the night must be, " There's a lot of Walkers' crisps out there. " He thought Frickley players were walking when they should have been running. It clear he does not like the present style of football The Blues try to play. I quite like it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:58 am 

I agree Blade unlucky missed big Gav.
lets face it Blade Edgar mostly shouts rubbish any way because he just likes to hear his own voice allways has and allways will.
No respect for others IMO who have their match spoiled by his rubbish and noise.
BAN HIM I SAY.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:15 pm 

dont know how we could have been 3 up in the first half, didnt make the keeper work til the 45th minute, we created chances but sorely missed gav and couldnt get them on target,even first half, came straight out and scored and looked likely to go on from there,but then they muscled us out of it in the last 20 mins,and finished the game the strongest, think we need an experienced central midfielder who wont be pushed about to pull a few strings in there, not a bad performance but we were up against a decent looking side, lets get a cup run going now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:48 pm 

If Frickley go on to do well this season, then playing Clee second game in & without Gav is probably a blessing in disguise as it highlights the stuff that still needs focusing on.
Providing they can adapt to the NPL then Clee will be a good bet for promotion, and there wasn't a great deal between the two teams.
I did get a bit sick of everyone saying how good the curry was after I'd already had my tea though.