It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Any answers
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:56 pm 

This is the last time of asking for detailed accounts of a)over priced new building costs, b)where was the money spent,c)who sanctioned the vastly over priced extras,d)how on earth did you let the Cost escalate to £659,000 ,e)chads bucket collection money, raffle and football card winnings, chads football matches and other fund raising money where did it go
I was told by a member of the existing board but they wanted it to be in private but what was said just doesn't add up.We are still waiting for supporters club bank statements and accounts
anyone would think you don't want them to made available
Is no one else concerned especially the bucket collections which were supposed to go towards the changing rooms and not where it went
I am going to give it two weeks if not I will post on here exactly what the board member told me so every one knows where that money went
These are MY reasons why I am no longer going to every game but I will attend night games as it hurts me to miss them as I've been going for many years but some things need to come out.Just because I dared to have a different opinion from others I have been shunned by certain board members and that causes an atmosphere but be assured I intend to take this
further if answers are not forthcoming
Just remember these collections fund raising etc was raised by you the supporters
Lastly I haven't had 8 pints ( that's a joke by the way)

Post subject: Re: Any answers
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:21 pm 
Site Admin

This post was "reported" as it hints at wrong doing at Frickley.

It goes very close to the line, but perhaps doesn't cross it. Yet.

If you have a view on the matter raised in the original post, put it on the thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:04 pm 

Let me make one thing perfectly clear I am not trying to cause trouble or cause a divide at Frickley FC as some up there will have you believe .i just want the old board members to publicly tell us all where the bucket collection money and other donations went what exactly was the money used for who asked the supporters club if they could use the money raised.
I have had a lot of people phone me with the same concerns but don't want to come on here or don't post on forum just read it no one from the club ever comes and tells where their collections etc have gone,does anyone know how much in total has been raised you know my concerns over the cost of the new building but also may I ask what happened to the money from the sale of Reece Thompson surely it's not just me that has these concerns on here so please have your say or if you prefer ring me as others have done

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:59 pm 

the bucket collections when started were supposed to be for ground improvements,but we still have the "sunroof" in the frank hill stand which has been with us for about 7/8 seasons now,surely this would not take much to repair,and would also make the ground look more presentable upon entering the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:27 am 

Stan all that money raised has gone else where but that should be for the board to explain after all where it was used as it was as you rightly say to be used for ground improvements but was told that the club still owed a fortune to the builders

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:17 am 

that hole in the frank hill stand was there well before the new dressing rooms was even approved.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:53 pm 

What difference does that make if it was before or after

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:00 am 

because bucket collections for ground improvements should have been for things like this and not saved up to go towards a building in years to come, and it still looks an eyesore,of that there is no getting away from.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:11 am 

Correct Stan Ann do you mean the " fire station"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:13 am 

Stan if you knew where that money has gone you would be as angry as me and so would all others