It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:46 am

All times are UTC

Switch to mobile style

Post subject: Re: karl rose
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:56 am 

Pepeds wrote:
And now the Frickley V Goole pre season friendly has been cancelled..

Wonder why that is?

Told you that on Thursday was it, Spencer rang the Goole chairman and pulled it

And it's hardly a rivalry etc, as Karl hasn't said anything just been slagged off on Twitter by a bloke who needs to grow up and get a life, doubt Karl gives a toss to be honest and like I say JK can say what he wants he is just a civvy now

The 2 people out of order are the 2 club directors liking the tweet, who ever it was about liking a tweet like that is unprofessional; like others have said

also i agree with the person talking about 'dream team' cos that's what this is to spencer this is 'fantasy football' he doesn't give a toss about frickley or the fans (in my opinion) whatever he might say and in the long run every one will see this, the truth is out there people

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:59 am 

Frickley wrote:
It's all a bit immature isn't it?

Managers come and go, change clubs, go to local 'rivals', follow an old chairman etc all the time. He said, she said, grass, snakes... Christ - get over it!!!

Must be more to this one... it's hardly Mourinho and Wenger is it that we're talking about!? Or was it Allardyce and Wenger... either way, more than a bit childish and 'throw your toys out'!

Their collective managerial records last season saw both clubs relegated... hardly Champions League rivalry!?! And nothing to be proud of really, is it?

At this rate we'll be running out of 'same level or above' clubs to play in PSF's... when we playing Donny or Barnsley? Them two games usually nailed on?

I think someone needs to press the 'reset and grow up' button fairly swiftly and stop all the unbelievably childish behaviour and concentrate on football. 'Cos actually, despite the worries over spending silly money, THAT actually is beginning to look good with more wins than losses on the horizon.

Any news on the new Chairman yet, or would that be a Chairperson, or even Chairwoman? Surely they should have pressed the 'grow up' button already?

Oh, final point... still No interview with Tyler on website - would be great to hear his thoughts on joining the Ryan and Spencer revolution...

Thank F**k someone has said it it's like the BREXIT debate ........ what's done is done ...... MOVE ON ...... UTB.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:53 am 

Mr Sitter wrote:

Thank F**k someone has said it it's like the BREXIT debate ........ what's done is done ...... MOVE ON ...... UTB.

The end of that comment should clear everything up, likening this to a debate that has rumbled on for the past 45 years, might well rumble on for the next 45 years too.

So shall we all pretend the brexit part of that comment didn't happen?

I read this forum to avoid proper politics, thank you :roll:

Otherwise, agreed, I think there is a lot of sense in Frickley's comment, even if that makes me a 'happy clapper'...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:25 am 

This is far more interesting than real life politics.

Mind you, it's the same in so many ways... lie after lie after lie, smoke and mirrors, utter BS being spouted repeatedly and PC correct answers given all the time. As well as the masses ignored.

Fun times.

It'll soon be August and then the football will have to do the talking. The bean counters will then have to worry, or is that make sure, the medium to longer term stability of the club is secured.

As I've said before... I am confident they (the Board) will all fall on their sword if they've made the wrong call and the club ends up in a mess. I'm sure they got the requisite assurances from this Ryan fella that he and Frank wouldn't do a runner leaving the club in a financial hell hole after their Fantasy Football spending spree...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:19 am 

Mr Sitter wrote:
Frickley wrote:
It's all a bit immature isn't it?

Managers come and go, change clubs, go to local 'rivals', follow an old chairman etc all the time. He said, she said, grass, snakes... Christ - get over it!!!

Must be more to this one... it's hardly Mourinho and Wenger is it that we're talking about!? Or was it Allardyce and Wenger... either way, more than a bit childish and 'throw your toys out'!

Their collective managerial records last season saw both clubs relegated... hardly Champions League rivalry!?! And nothing to be proud of really, is it?

At this rate we'll be running out of 'same level or above' clubs to play in PSF's... when we playing Donny or Barnsley? Them two games usually nailed on?

I think someone needs to press the 'reset and grow up' button fairly swiftly and stop all the unbelievably childish behaviour and concentrate on football. 'Cos actually, despite the worries over spending silly money, THAT actually is beginning to look good with more wins than losses on the horizon.

Any news on the new Chairman yet, or would that be a Chairperson, or even Chairwoman? Surely they should have pressed the 'grow up' button already?

Oh, final point... still No interview with Tyler on website - would be great to hear his thoughts on joining the Ryan and Spencer revolution...

Time 'the board' moved on and concentrated on the football and running the club instead of acting like 12 year old's, and letting there personal feelings impact on the club

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:41 pm 

Frickley wrote:
It's not Jossy's Giants FFS.
:mrgreen: Mac Murphy and Murphy's Mob.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:19 pm 

Noticed JK tweeting about non league pre season problems trying his best to look involved still with his 'mates' :D

No problems for you lad this time #nolongerinvolved and #neverwillbeagain :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:09 pm 

Julian Lawrence having a go at Karl on Twitter now, :lol: maybe if you didn't look like you were pulling a tractor tyre behind you every time you run and also seemingly turned into an arthritic cripple after 60 mins of a game you might still be getting a game at evo stick level pal, another of mozza and Jk's garbage signings

And JK saying #expect a call, ha ha you dare not answer your phone all mouth your a hideous little cretin that no one likes like I said before even mozza can't stand you , little boys saying one thing on Twitter and a different one in person #cantwaittoseeyouatagamenextseason :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:02 am 

Dingbat wrote:
Julian Lawrence having a go at Karl on Twitter now, :lol: maybe if you didn't look like you were pulling a tractor tyre behind you every time you run and also seemingly turned into an arthritic cripple after 60 mins of a game you might still be getting a game at evo stick level pal, another of mozza and Jk's garbage signings

And JK saying #expect a call, ha ha you dare not answer your phone all mouth your a hideous little cretin that no one likes like I said before even mozza can't stand you , little boys saying one thing on Twitter and a different one in person #cantwaittoseeyouatagamenextseason :D

Yes, Jules was needlessly rude (needless coz rudeness is never really needed), however, he was a better player than you make out, but JK's reply wasn't rude or derogatory.
You need to chill out, fella, have a beer and a relax. Karl's big enough to take care of himself now, I'm sure he's cool enough to be above all this. So should you be, let it go...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:21 am 

What I don't like never neutral is people who are 2 faced and who sprout off on Twitter but when confronted it's 'banter'

This is the last I will say on the matter on here the time for words is over, I will one day drop on the bell end that is JK, the day will arrive, the clock is ticking,

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:15 am 

Dingbat wrote:
What I don't like never neutral is people who are 2 faced and who sprout off on Twitter but when confronted it's 'banter'

This is the last I will say on the matter on here the time for words is over, I will one day drop on the bell end that is JK, the day will arrive, the clock is ticking,

Well, don't go getting yourself into trouble, never worth it (jaw jaw always better than war war), and remember it takes more backbone to turn the other cheek.
Stay cool and have a good 'un, fella.