It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:20 am

All times are UTC

Switch to mobile style

Post subject: Re: karl rose
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:25 pm 

if thats true, it is disgusting, pro players and officials have lost jobs at clubs and been fined and suspended for things like this on social media, the club needs to take action over this, it does no good for the club to be represented in this light.
who is the other director that liked the tweet then dingers?
i have viewed it and 2 people like it but do not wish to have their identity shown.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:40 pm 

blue stan wrote:
if thats true, it is disgusting, pro players and officials have lost jobs at clubs and been fined and suspended for things like this on social media, the club needs to take action over this, it does no good for the club to be represented in this light.
who is the other director that liked the tweet then dingers?
i have viewed it and 2 people like it but do not wish to have their identity shown.

The female one that has a protected twitter account therefore it does not show if your not logged in or a twitter user

Spencer Fearn has definitely liked it and you can (or could in the last few mins) see evidence of that, which for me shows the mentality of the man

Edit: he has now de-liked it as it no longer shows him, if that's your opinion spencer lad at least have the minerals to stand by it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:47 pm 

And James kay saying on twitter he will pass on the message from the club sponsor (who stuck up for karl) to Karl? ??

Yeah right pal we all know you dare not even answer your phone your a joke pal, get used to your boring admin job cos your football days are over, and if you ever want to have a go at knocking me out feel free but like I say been waiting 6 months, oh and another thing no one likes you cos your basically an obnoxious cretin even mozza can't stand you

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:25 pm 

It must be nearly time for a new manager anyhow. :|

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:30 pm 

Sandman wrote:
Doesn't surprise me one bit , i used to admire frickley as a great friendly club, but what was once a nice club has dropped down in my estimation, ex assistant managers making comments on twitter then club officials liking them, you ought to be ashamed as a club, your welcome dingbat anytime I'll get you a beer.

Don't blame 'the club', it's dropped down in my estimation too. Shows how little of a say in things fans have really.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:03 pm 

The Silence from some of the regular posters on this issue is deafening, anyone going to come on and defend there new best mate Spencer? or there old pal JK??

No thought not, and anyone going to defending 'The Club' that indirectly threw its directors has called the ex manager a snake and slagged off the family of a major sponsor??? thought not

great way to run a business if its into the ground

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:34 am 

TO be honest Dingbat I find it a bit hard to understand why anyone has had a go at Karl more so why the board members as well have said they like what's been posted by JK? Why have they done it? Maybe I don't know what's gone off as I don't really understand what this is all about and I don't think other do. Maybe you could explain it all. One thing I do understand is it's showing the club up and not making us look good to other people reading this Forum. What the hell is going on at our great club since Karl left. We where all looking forward to the new season with new players coming and Karl back as manager then all this rubbish and its ongoing Why? I am sick to my back teeth the club is in free fall. Come on get your act together or you will kill our club. Who is running the club and letting this rubbish put the club into the gutter get your act together and act as a board should do. It's not brain surgery. Anyone reading this forum will think we are a set of fools. Come on for goodness sake get your selfs sorted out. The fans are sick of it all and others are mocking us do you care any more? O for the days when we had good chairmen and a proper board. What's up with you people?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:01 pm 

Frickley 1 wrote:
TO be honest Dingbat I find it a bit hard to understand why anyone has had a go at Karl more so why the board members as well have said they like what's been posted by JK? Why have they done it? Maybe I don't know what's gone off as I don't really understand what this is all about and I don't think other do. Maybe you could explain it all. One thing I do understand is it's showing the club up and not making us look good to other people reading this Forum. What the hell is going on at our great club since Karl left. We where all looking forward to the new season with new players coming and Karl back as manager then all this rubbish and its ongoing Why? I am sick to my back teeth the club is in free fall. Come on get your act together or you will kill our club. Who is running the club and letting this rubbish put the club into the gutter get your act together and act as a board should do. It's not brain surgery. Anyone reading this forum will think we are a set of fools. Come on for goodness sake get your selfs sorted out. The fans are sick of it all and others are mocking us do you care any more? O for the days when we had good chairmen and a proper board. What's up with you people?

I dont understand it either F1, not sure what Karl has supposed to have done wrong, Mr Shorthouse rang him up offered him the Goole job he accepted but according to some that makes him a snake but then even worse two club directors then publicly agree with that person, why? I dunno am as surprised as you but all I know is it is massively embarrassing for the club and very concerning if this is how Mr Fearn behaves moving forward as he is the chairman in all but name lets be clear he is running the show,

If he thinks its a wise move what he has said when he has at least 5 or 6 lads at the club who think a lot of Karl, I know Gareth does at well who is still on the board, and he has alienated a major sponsor then fair play, maybe it answers the question as to why he made such a mess at his 2 previous clubs cos for me that's poor business and poor management

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:51 pm 

They can always come to Goole dingbat, same manure at Goole ,toys been thrown out of pram, insults and childish behaviour, grown men at that.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:27 pm 

And now the Frickley V Goole pre season friendly has been cancelled..

Wonder why that is?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:01 pm 

Anyone NOT been called out yet in this topic?
:D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:29 am 

Pepeds wrote:
And now the Frickley V Goole pre season friendly has been cancelled..

Wonder why that is?

Maybe due to the dugouts being less than a mile apart?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:51 am 

It's all a bit immature isn't it?

Managers come and go, change clubs, go to local 'rivals', follow an old chairman etc all the time. He said, she said, grass, snakes... Christ - get over it!!!

Must be more to this one... it's hardly Mourinho and Wenger is it that we're talking about!? Or was it Allardyce and Wenger... either way, more than a bit childish and 'throw your toys out'!

Their collective managerial records last season saw both clubs relegated... hardly Champions League rivalry!?! And nothing to be proud of really, is it?

At this rate we'll be running out of 'same level or above' clubs to play in PSF's... when we playing Donny or Barnsley? Them two games usually nailed on?

I think someone needs to press the 'reset and grow up' button fairly swiftly and stop all the unbelievably childish behaviour and concentrate on football. 'Cos actually, despite the worries over spending silly money, THAT actually is beginning to look good with more wins than losses on the horizon.

Any news on the new Chairman yet, or would that be a Chairperson, or even Chairwoman? Surely they should have pressed the 'grow up' button already?

Oh, final point... still No interview with Tyler on website - would be great to hear his thoughts on joining the Ryan and Spencer revolution...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:23 am 

what odds are ladbrokes offering on a frickley v goole tie in one of the cup competitions this season?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:47 am 

Nailed on that - for sure. Maybe we will lodge an appeal against the draw, and/or refuse to play...

Honestly, it's all embarrassing. Some ppl allegedly involved should know better. I wonder if there is a social media policy in force at the club? If not, there needs to be. Fast.

Some folks need to be reminded we're on about a proper, bonafide, semi-professional football club. A real business. With a six figure turnover. Not sure about the profit...

It's not Jossy's Giants FFS. Mind you, I think some ppl may think it's the Dream Team - lolz