It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:20 am

All times are UTC

Switch to mobile style

Post subject: Over n out dingbat
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:56 pm 

Sold our soul
Tue May 09, 2017 8:20 pm
Even worse than i first thought Official announcement on website, basically frickley is to become another Ilkeston, 100 years of history down the drain I had massive respect for the board of the club but they will regret this day hopefully someone will be there to pick up the pieces right that's it am done I want no part of it thanks for the memories Dingbat out for good..

Please be true to the last sentence... Maltby lads, in your opinion no good..... chunkier big money players....no good either....

Post subject: Re: Over n out dingbat
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:03 am 

Not just me who is saying it though is it nigel lad,

And anyway where Have I said big Gav is no good? Thought I said he was a good signing?? Am I not allowed an opinion like? It's not north korea,

Try reading the posts first before posting rubbish and here is an idea why don't you post your opinion instead of burying your head in the sand like an ostrich

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:48 am 

Let's get one thing straight here l like others don't have a problem with the football side of things and hope promotion fa cup and whatever good happens for Frickley but I do have a problem with the board.l know it's not easy trying to appease everyone and it's done giving up thre own free time but we are being told things that just don't add up.The club owe somewhere in the region of £80,000 to the builders for "extras" carried out to the new building who the hell sanctioned it.Whats happened to the supporters club money/accounts has it been soaked up in the debts? If so who agreed to it cos I as a member haven't been asked have you?l also think dingbat has the same feelings I know he's related to Karl but he like many others have fell for the charm of this wonderful club and he really cares cos l speak to him on a regular basis he's also extremely passionate and knowledgeable on football .W hat also concerns me is its all well and good signing these players on massive money but if a player is on contract on big money and Spencer gets no results how the hell are we going to pay it .
Other players will now want to come now I'm sure but at what cost will they now request big wages now thy now he'll pay it I don't know if I'm right or wrong but it's a complete turnaround to what he aid at the meeting and don't insult me by the smokescreen rubbish
Lastly board members only can some one explain the "other debt"cos no way does that add up it should have put us money back not out

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:58 am 

By the way north elmsall Nigel he does make some very interesting reading just remind me how many times do you come on here how many supporters club meetings do you attend
I don't always agree with dingbat but he usually is right and makes a lot of valid points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:16 am 

Everything i say on here some people think 'oh it's just cos of Karl etc' am telling you now that is rubbish

What some don't see is I have been at most games home and away for the last 4 years behind the team and like it or not I care and have an opinion, I have also helped the club in various ways from bringing in sponsorship to racing home from handsworth and back at a Sheffield cup tie with my brother to get his goalie gloves to lend to hoody who had to play when a player didn't show (he kept a clean sheet by the way :D )

Am I always right? No far from it, do I let my emotions and passion for the club run away with me? Yes 100 %.

Have several other people agreed in whole or part with the points and observations I have posted/made recently? Yes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:04 pm 

You carnt keep a good man down North Elmsall Nige.
HE WILL BE BACK.