It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: karl rose
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:09 am 

has been appointed the manager of goole afc today good luck to the fella hope he is successful in the future

Post subject: Re: karl rose
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:19 am 

Yes that is correct, along with lee and dungy, up the Vikings or is it Frickley Vikings, bet dingbats a Viking now, his thoughts might be interesting, get down to the vpg dingbat.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:39 am 

DUFFYLUFFY wrote:
has been appointed the manager of goole afc today good luck to the fella hope he is successful in the future

good luck at Goole Nipper lad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:49 am 

Also see that Lee Morris has been appointed as Player/Assistant manager at Sheffield FC, good luck to him

As yet James Kay remains as a full time twitter wind up merchant, and the biggest snake formely in non league football good luck to him also

Last edited by Dingbat on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:01 pm 

If you read this all the best Karl and team.
But please dont nick out team.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:05 pm 

Any chance of Tyler returning

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:08 pm 

Has spencer had 8 pints liking tweets by a moron like that totally unprofessional in my opinion and uncalled for shows the type of person you really are along with others

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:25 pm 

James Kay‏ @JamesKay89

Wow.. he would take his mothers last breath that man.. absolute snake! Gutted for @DerryRobson and @TaylorDee93 ⚽️

michael thompson
Spencer Fearn

1:59 pm - 21 Jun 2017

https://twitter.com/JamesKay89/status/8 ... 3836805120

The above tweet was liked by 2 directors of Frickley, which whatever you think of Karl and regardless of who it was about is embarrasing for the football club, James Kay is free to say what he wants in my view he is an idiot and a coward who bends which ever way the wind does and quite honestly if he was on fire i would'nt urinate on him in fact i would pull up a chair and keep warm, but the 2 directors that have liked the tweet should think more about how they conduct themselves and represent the club

as usual the sheep on here will stay quiet and not comment, and also before anyone says anything about me am not a director so like JK am free to say what i want as long as its legal

Last edited by Dingbat on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:36 pm 

Sandman wrote:
Yes that is correct, along with lee and dungy, up the Vikings or is it Frickley Vikings, bet dingbats a Viking now, his thoughts might be interesting, get down to the vpg dingbat.

dont worry Sandman the Dingbat was a regular at the VPG in years gone by, I will be dusting down my horned helmet in time for the first game,

incidently i am told the shedualed friendly between the 2 sides has now been cancelled at Spencer Fearn's request

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:36 pm 

James Kay writing a tweet about the ex Manager and board members liking it just goes to show what sort of board the club has...

Tyler Williams will not stay at frickley... he is looking at other clubs...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:41 pm 

Old school wrote:
Has spencer had 8 pints liking tweets by a moron like that totally unprofessional in my opinion and uncalled for shows the type of person you really are along with others

Careful old school lad, JK might threaten to knock you out!!! ive been waiting for about 6 months now, and am living in fear every single day :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And no one called Spencer could manage 8 pints, too busy either on the sunbed or having there eyelashes plucked

Last edited by Dingbat on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:26 pm 

Pepeds wrote:
James Kay writing a tweet about the ex Manager and board members liking it just goes to show what sort of board the club has...

Tyler Williams will not stay at frickley... he is looking at other clubs...

its to be expected of JK he is just a twitter mouth piece who cant back himself up face to face, but the the actions of the directors is embarrasing quite frankly, no wonder the fans at Stockport hated Spencer Fearn is this is how he condcucts himself

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:43 pm 

Crikey!

Current staff / officials / directors 'active' on social media. You wouldn't believe the manure storm if someone that 'used to be' associated with the club dare do such a thing. Has anyone screen shotted it... just in case, like...

#glasshouses

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:35 pm 

Doesn't surprise me one bit , i used to admire frickley as a great friendly club, but what was once a nice club has dropped down in my estimation, ex assistant managers making comments on twitter then club officials liking them, you ought to be ashamed as a club, your welcome dingbat anytime I'll get you a beer.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:47 pm 

Sandman wrote:
Doesn't surprise me one bit , i used to admire frickley as a great friendly club, but what was once a nice club has dropped down in my estimation, ex assistant managers making comments on twitter then club officials liking them, you ought to be ashamed as a club, your welcome dingbat anytime I'll get you a beer.

Like I say JK doesn't surprise I expected it from him that's what he is like, i don' t agree with what he has said but I also acknowledge he ain't at the club any more and can say what he wants,
But spencer fearn as a director and manager and the other board member who liked the post also have let themselves and the club as a whole down badly in my opinion

And the hypocrisy of spencer is startling to be honest having a go (indirectly) at another manager for accepting the offer of a job when he himself has bought himself the Frickley job, he certainly didn't earn it on merit, no class spencer lad no class at all