It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:25 pm

All times are UTC

Switch to mobile style

Post subject: Frank Spencer speaks
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:15 pm 

see the re-incarnation of Jose Mouriniho has spoken, again to a news outlet rather than the official site, seen as no one else has an opinion or dare not voice it i will say the following, above is a selection of quotes from him in the express

'It will be a middle of the road type of budget we’ve got and it’s up to us to work that and do the best we can'
i am told budget is around £1500 that is not middle of the road in that division that will be in the top 10 at least probably top 5 or 6, Ossett had similar budget last season and did well, just goes to show how far off tune and in check with the realities of evo stick football this kid is, he has already shown that with what he has offered players already and at the meeting Wednesday he stated before the full room his surprise at how much evo stick lads were earning

“I think the immediate thing is stabilising, having a good season, having some success, whether that’s in the league or in the cup competitions – we will be competing on five fronts, including the Hallamshire Cup"
anything less than challenging for play offs would be a massive failure for the football club

“But it’s about us getting into the club and creating a platform. The work that Ryan (McKnight) is doing is to try and bring more money into the club, which obviously helps the playing budget. The club has lost potential money already from higher profile friendlies that were arranged and from sponsors pulling out

“That experience off the field has been invaluable and I have worked with Sheffield Wednesday for three years as part of their community foundation as well. at the meeting didnt he say he was a coach at Rotherham? is there anything this kid doesn't do? 2 points (a) he is either talking himself up or (b) if not how has he got time for Frickley? Mozza struggled with time for the club and a full time job so how will this kid manage? Especially when his mate Mike the knight is busy running UEFA, FIFA and the international wispy beard club

I spend a lot of time around good coaches, learning as I go along. Maltby’s been a great experience, they’ve had the best couple of seasons they’ve had for the 20-odd years. For me this is a step up in levels at Frickley, as Maltby was when I first went there. It’s about me learning as much as I can about the league and the players in the league. I’ve got a decent knowledge any way, but you can certainly learn more and one thing I certainly will do is put a lot of hard graft into it and do the best I can he clearly doesnt know anything about the league going on what he has offered players, he is 2 weeks into the job as well so hasnt learnt anything yet either? again he said Wednesday he was surprised how much lads were on???? how hard is it to find that out?? ask Gareth he knows, ask Hoody he knows come on?? and if he think 6 players can step up from a team that struggled for much of last season in the league below he is deluded

also why is there no 'official' interview with him on the club website?? very strange and makes you think