It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:37 pm

All times are UTC

Switch to mobile style

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Fans forum meeting
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:41 pm 

Any other opinions

Post subject: Re: Fans forum meeting
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:35 pm 

DUFFYLUFFY wrote:
Any other opinions

Yes

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:58 pm 

immoral

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:28 am 

Might post more in depth later but my opinion in general is this

1. The current board sat there last night and contradicted a lot of things already said or 'lied' as other would say
2. Mcknight who as well as looking like a student union president said they became involved in club 2 months ago then when gareth said different he backtracked and squirmed like a cheap politician and was unable to give qn answer without checking his diary after?? after that incident alone anyone believing another word he says is a fool
3. Fearn all I got was a lot of management speak and when he was pushed about his ability he became a little unpleasant in my opinion, doesn't handle pressure or critisism well, another happy tasking about himself for 10 mins but doesn't actually say anything
4. It's clear we are struggling to bring players In when a top target is a 31 year old from maltby I think know both are naive and are finding they can't get the quality of player in they thought they could with the budget they have, fearn even admitted at start of meeting he was 'surprised' how much evo stick players were been paid WHAT???? How concerning is that???
5. If we finish in play off next season I will show my backside on town hall steps fearn can pick the town hall

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:48 pm 

And the striker he was talking about kai Hancock and who have guessed it he was a player Karl was trying to sign so that's him, JC, big Gav, Jacob hazel that this lad has tried to sign who was all lined up to sign under karl, and from them we are going to the next option which is a 31 year old from maltby and 4 or 5 others from maltby yeah brilliant strategy has he not got any of his own targets except ones Karl was after or players from maltby? I thought we had a scout now? What his he doing for his money??

Very quiet on here as well especially after what was said last night

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:05 pm 

Very true dingbat I went to the meeting and at first I thought the meeting was pointless as we didn't get many answer to the questions that's was asked always going on about Stockport good to see peter bywater and ex commercial manager there felt sorry for them as the way the club treated them is wrong the one who sat next to Dando thought he had been on bird seed.
Are there going to extend match times to 95 mins instead of 90 cos Spencer said last night frickley players are gonna play for 95 mins per game.
Next supporters club meeting apparently bird seed man going to be there I think I will book at holiday when that is.
To clear up the sthorer situation he has been offered terms but they are still waiting to hear back from him and 3 more.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:18 pm 

Dingbat wrote:
And the striker he was talking about kai Hancock and who have guessed it he was a player Karl was trying to sign so that's him, JC, big Gav, Jacob hazel that this lad has tried to sign who was all lined up to sign under karl, and from them we are going to the next option which is a 31 year old from maltby and 4 or 5 others from maltby yeah brilliant strategy has he not got any of his own targets except ones Karl was after or players from maltby? I thought we had a scout now? What his he doing for his money??

Very quiet on here as well especially after what was said last night

kai Hancock has today signed for ossett town

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:33 pm 

DUFFYLUFFY wrote:
Very true dingbat I went to the meeting and at first I thought the meeting was pointless as we didn't get many answer to the questions that's was asked always going on about Stockport good to see peter bywater and ex commercial manager there felt sorry for them as the way the club treated them is wrong the one who sat next to Dando thought he had been on bird seed.
Are there going to extend match times to 95 mins instead of 90 cos Spencer said last night frickley players are gonna play for 95 mins per game.
Next supporters club meeting apparently bird seed man going to be there I think I will book at holiday when that is.
To clear up the sthorer situation he has been offered terms but they are still waiting to hear back from him and 3 more.

Stoher won't stay on what they have offered him, apparently big Gav laughed and put phone down and am hearing they have also rang Walshaw but again with what frank Spencer thinks is a good offer they will get laughed out of town, nieve is the word they have come in with a budget which they think will attract players such as above and JC etc when it clearly isn't and anyone with half a brain will know this, word soon spreads and then certain players like Hancock don't want to even speak as it's not worth there time

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:36 pm 

I also asked frank a question about football management and he started going on about boxing training and maltby players also playing Sunday football never at any point did he get close to answering the question,

Very much a case of the emporers new clothes in my opinion but I doubt frank knows what that means a wannabe intellectual if ever I saw one, I bet anyone a pound to a penny he pairs smart jeans and dressy shoes with no socks

His records so far at 2 clubs is turn up make a mess walk away, he said that in his own words in one way or another and also admitted he may walk after 10 games if going is tough, just what we want in a leader

The other bloke, if he told me it was Thursday today I wouldn't believe him, I have sat in Crown Court trials for the last 10 years and believe me I know when someone is talking utter crap and saying whatever fits there own agenda

Others are saying very little, cos they want to sit on Fence and then say they were right however it turns out, speak now or forever hold your piece

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:57 pm 

Hope lm wrong but I wouldn't trust either of them and still can't work out cost of building complete mystery

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:06 pm 

I spoke to Gary other day and he was unsure whether he was staying or going
don't no how much money they offered players but I am sure shaw lane would pay more than us for allott.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:28 pm 

DUFFYLUFFY wrote:
I spoke to Gary other day and he was unsure whether he was staying or going
don't no how much money they offered players but I am sure shaw lane would pay more than us for allott.

We won't get anywhere near a Gav allott or a JC the likes of with what we are offering which is to be expected the surprise is that this new manager actually thinks he can attract these players,

Gaz is a top player and bloke sure he will get an offer of evo stick premier football next season, thing is if I was him I would want to know who else is going to sign before i commited and am sure thats the case with a lot of other players, I said it right at start it will be a young team next season with players from maltby and loans from Gainsborough plus teenagers released from academies this fearn bloke ain't got a clue that was clear to anyone sat there last night

It was clear after 5 mins when he started going on about sweat testing and weighing players, oh and frank when you read this i haven't had 8 pints and also the fans are the people I believe at Stockport not some scripted statement from the chairman that is obviously going to be un-controversial, the truth is out there for everyone to see and nothing said last night changes that they said exactly what I expected, this will end in disaster you mark my words and when it does the board members should hang there heads in shame

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:33 pm 

Yeah Dingbat they should if karl was there still I was gonna buy an season ticket but now I have decided nt to with Spencer In charge complete waste of money in my eyes

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:35 pm 

Personally I'm past caring who plays for the club next season. Will take an interest if/when we get a manager who's there on merit.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:38 pm 

The interview today spencer said he wanted hard working players like he had at maltby now correct me if I'm wrong but last night he said 5 are coming from maltby that's half the team cos it looks like none of our existing team want to play for him

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next