It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Supporters club meeting
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:31 pm 

There will be a supporters club meeting on this coming Thursday 18th the board members old and new have been invited to attend (whether they will we don't know) it will be held at the nags pub or those who don't live local the minsthope hotel situated on the junction of minsthope lane and little lane

Post subject: Re: Supporters club meeting
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:03 pm 

Sorry everyone just been informed no board members can attend seeing as it's "short notice" even though they were supposed to be keane for it will post later if meeting still going ahead

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:07 pm 

Meeting still on all welcome 7-30 nags (minsthorpe hotel)

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:16 pm 

Please note the supporters club meeting is now to be at 7-00 on sunday 21 and not Thursday as stated previously it will still be at the nags (minsthorpe hotel) sorry for any inconvenience

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:49 pm 

Please note there is a proposed supporters club meeting planned for this thursday 8/6/17 at 7 o'clock at the nags/minsthorpe hotel all welcome

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:36 pm 

Following his suggestion at the other meeting, will McKnight (or any other board members) be invited/attending?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:57 pm 

boyspen wrote:
Following his suggestion at the other meeting, will McKnight (or any other board members) be invited/attending?

There's nowt to discuss anyhow :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:01 pm 

SMS really?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:38 pm 

Old school wrote:
SMS really?

What's on the agenda ?. Which flavoured wheat crunchies :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:49 pm 

So funny. Not stupid yes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:00 am 

Old school wrote:
So funny. Not stupid yes

My view differs (which was obviously irony) with your view, so I'm stupid. :D And some wonder why posters are reserved to post THEIR views.

This forum has become an embarrassment, and to be honest whoever is going to be next chairman should make a motion to shut it it down !

Look what's going off in the world around us, people need to lighten up. It's a non league football club, not life or death

There I go again, having a view. I better shut up before another attempt to being belittled and bullied again :?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:23 am 

I was simply asked to post on here that there will be a supporters club meeting on Thursday and you SMS always have the necessity to put silly comments you don't have to come if you don't want to if you've anything to say to me text or call me I'm a reasonable guy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:30 am 

Old school wrote:
I was simply asked to post on here that there will be a supporters club meeting on Thursday and you SMS always have the necessity to put silly comments you don't have to come if you don't want to if you've anything to say to me text or call me I'm a reasonable guy

:lol: that's me, a silly billy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:59 am 

seanmarshallsshorts wrote:
Old school wrote:
So funny. Not stupid yes

My view differs (which was obviously irony) with your view, so I'm stupid. :D And some wonder why posters are reserved to post THEIR views.

This forum has become an embarrassment, and to be honest whoever is going to be next chairman should make a motion to shut it it down !

Look what's going off in the world around us, people need to lighten up. It's a non league football club, not life or death

There I go again, having a view. I better shut up before
another attempt to being belittled and bullied again :?

Your haven't given your view so how do we know it differs?

And pot kettle black re the difference in views if you disagree state why no one is preventing any reasonable debate, instead of taking the micky cos there is a supporters meeting?

If your not concerned about what's going off fair enough but just because others are it doesn't make them bad people

Am sure the club would love to shut this forum down but we live in a country with free speech and long may that continue

I will end by asking your 1 question as a Sheffield United fan if a similar takeover had happened to the blades would their not have been discussion? Supporters meetings? General concern? Would football heaven not be disussing it with the fans? Why should frickley be any different?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:22 am 

I've given lots of views, obviously you missed that bit, like you missed my questions at the meeting :shock:

And if you're comparing a non league football club to a multi million pound professional league club, that's an issue in itself. Sufc has been taken over multiple times, yeah you get about a few hundred people discussing on forums and at meetings, out of a core base of 20k. Many clubs have shut down there official forums as it serves as little purpose in the new world of social media. I merely suggest this one has served its purpose.

A bit like on here, that people think the dozen so people on here represent the 230 regulars.

Hanging out your dirty washing for all to see, by revealing budgets, wages and transfer targets however true or false to all sundries, as anyone can visit this forum can only harm the club.

Why as a 'passionate' fan would anyone want to do that. We may have our agreements to disagree, but surely the bigger picture of the club comes first. And any questions for the club should come via reasonable constructive dialogue.

If the supporters club is going to be structured in that way, for reasonable debate I'm all for it and it should be welcomed. As at the minute I'm unsure what it's purpose is, when quite a few of the people who are facilitating the meetings have publically withdrawn their support for the club.

Funnily enough, I've never seen you at a supporters meeting ?