It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:35 pm

All times are UTC

Switch to mobile style

Post subject: Re: Lions lead by donkeys.
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:12 pm 

seanmarshallsshorts wrote:
Mini, is there any news on wheat crunchies being available from behind the bar ? #justasking

The wheat crunchies are currently busy running a consultancy and research project into world football. If all goes well, there's a chance they may become chief financial consultants to a well-known local football club by midweek. This would be seen by many as a step towards bringing the good times back. So whatever you do, don't eat them!

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:50 pm 

Mini Maureenio wrote:
My point was it clearly wasn't anything to do with NEFA, as previously stated. Facts are a real pain in the Harris sometimes....

Sorry to disappoint you mini lad, I am well aware of the minsthorpe deal and this is not the talks/deal i am referring too,

I was contacted by telephone on the morning off the Hednesford home game by a member of the board regarding a post I made on here the previous day regarding mozza, during the conversation the said board member mentioned the club were in talks with an academy regards using the new clubhouse facilities, for clarity this was well after the deal with minsthorpe college was announced and also a few days before mozza was sacked, anyone wanting to see evidence of this conversation can view my phone history on request

So clearly the talks/deal i am speaking off is totally separate from the minsthorpe deal and I can 100% confirm that, wether these separate talks were with NEFA I obviously don't know for certain but it's certainly a coincidence if they were not

So again for clarity in my opinion its stand by my original opinion that the club WAS IN TALKS with NEFA before mozza was sacked that's my view and I have some evidence behind it

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:34 am 

Frickley 1 wrote:
SMS What is your serious views about all this, your not saying much or dont you give a toss.

I haven't see much on here to have a serious view. In my experience Accusations and mud slinging rarely gets you to the whole facts, or truth. No doubt some of what has been discussed on here may have happened, but I tend to find it's then moulded to fit an answer, as the answers through official channels have been poor.

As I've said before, the club really is a PR disaster. And self inflicts a lot of hysteria. Which just gives credence to some of the rubbish that gets posted on here. And yes that includes me.

I've said for a long time, the clubs needs people from 'outside of Frickley' to take the club in a different direction. If these 2 are it who knows ?.

Does what they did at Stockport concern me. No. The two clubs are a million miles apart in terms of infrastructure. Has anyone thought, that maybe they even know that now. As long as VAT and other bills are paid, there's no assets at Frickley to lose. It's only assets are its volunteers, board members and supporters which are invaluable.

The fact the club appear to have lost some of those, should ring enough bells to the new guys that this club needs pulling into line so that everyone has the same goal.

I would urge Mr McKnight and Mr Fearn to meet the supporters pronto, or they'll find that Frickley could soon me just another maltby, with ten men and a dog watching them (with all due respect).

Last edited by seanmarshallsshorts on Sun May 14, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:59 am 

it is ryan mcknight`s intention to host a meeting with the fans to outline his plans and the way forward for the club in the near future.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:04 am 

blue stan wrote:
it is ryan mcknight`s intention to host a meeting with the fans to outline his plans and the way forward for the club in the near future.

I don't know. if it's not, it should be. I did tweet him yesterday, if he doesn't respond, I'll email him. If he doesn't respond to that, I'll ring him. And if he doesn't respond to that I'll go knock on his door :D

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:06 am 

blue stan wrote:

More importantly, and perhaps crucially in terms of fan attendance, is there a free bar for all supporters? :wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:29 am 

This is his intention.i have had an e mail from him.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:51 pm 

blue stan wrote:
This is his intention.i have had an e mail from him.

And some may have been cynical enough to elude they wouldn't get a reply :wink:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:37 am 

seanmarshallsshorts wrote:
As long as VAT and other bills are paid, there's no assets at Frickley to lose. It's only assets are its volunteers, board members and supporters which are invaluable.

Plus don't rule out the club being moved away from Frickley and rebranded once 'aart ov tarners' get involved.... look what happened to Wimbledon (and Brodsworth... and Wakefield/Emley - all the big names) :!: