Switch to mobile style

Post subject: Skelmersdale
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:39 am 

One last throw of the dice today.

Good luck boys.

Post subject: Re: Skelmersdale
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:55 pm 

:( :x :( :x
Well done board and Mozza with his side kick JK.
Now you can do a runner Mr chairman as I said you would.

Last edited by Frickley 1 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:55 pm 

ouch !!!
i hope Karl has a good plan for next season
that is all :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:07 pm 

Apart from sebba and macca rest can do one not fit to wear the shirt, that's it now no coming back from that play the 19"s rest of season would not pay any of that lot another penny get rid and start again

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:07 pm 

Gutted and in some ways heartbroken. So many things have gone wrong this season, it's hard to pin point the blame on one thing.

I think we all, including us fans, need to stick together and try and come back from this. Maybe going one step backwards can help us move two step forwards.

But hey, it's only football. :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:35 pm 

Never mind, get a evo-stik ground guide (division one north edition) get a season ticket, and away we go again next August.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:39 pm 

We'd go into South, Bullylad.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:00 pm 

Thanks for the heads up Rory, North, South who cares, I am sure it will be a laugh a minute once we are over the tears.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:18 pm 

If we had won today we still would have been in a 4TH bottom because of the Sutton result as I see it but still with a chance.
Rory Dove said it's hard to pin point blame well maybe I could help you my friend.
Board dident back Karl at the start of the season player therefor left and a great team fell apart.
Board bring in a manager who has done nothing as a manager with a side kick like JK then sack him about two days befor the dead line to get players in and re apoint Karl again giving him very little chance of saving us.
O and the Chairman says he's steping down.
Where does the pin point fall ?
I am sick to my back teeth.
Maybe Div 1 next season for our once great club I am SICK.

Last edited by Frickley 1 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:24 pm 

Frickley 1 wrote:
If we had won today we still would have been in a 4TH bottom because of the Sutton result as I see it but still with a chance.
Rory Dove said it's hard to pin point blame well maybe I could help you my friend.
Board dident back Karl at the start of the season player therefor left and a great team fell apart.
Board bring in a manager who has done nothing as a manager with a side kick like JK then sack him about two days befor the dead line to get players in and re apoint Karl again giving him very little chance of saving us.
O and the Chairman says he's steping down.
Where does the pin point fall ?
I am sick to my back teeth maybe Div 1 for our once great club SICK SICK.

If you take another look George, I said it's hard to pin point the blame on one thing.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:32 pm 

I'll be sicker still if Ossett go up and they are the top team in the Wakefield area.
O well thats it for now had my rant over to you lot.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:47 pm 

Went to game today arrived at game in high hopes of getting a win referee made a big error to award a penalty to skelmersdale then picton got frickley back in to it and 5 mins later Waide fairhurst should have scored to make it 2 1 to frickley but put ball over the bar then skelmersdale nicked 2 goals to wrap up the game we are still nt relegated we just need to win last 3 games and hope sutton get nothing but sutton remainin games are against matlock halesowen while frickley has got Stourbridge spennymoor and Mickleover over and out till next game

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:14 pm 

Sorry dinger jake pickton mom for me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:20 pm 

Hindsight is a great thing, but I always thought we would be better served with what we had until the end of the season. If the club then decided to change management then so be it. The timing of it was all wrong, 3 days left until the deadline, with a load of loan signings and half a team that came here because of Lee Morris and to play for him.

The positives are, they get to play on a great pitch and in a great stadium in a final at bramall lane, it's a blank piece of paper to start again next season, and Chad gets to visit lots of new grounds.

To be honest, I'd be more concerned of what's happening off the pitch. As the chairman is standing down. The blues desperately need that hole to be filled, as a chairman/manager relationship is vital for any club to be successful.

Also, we WILL win far more games than we lose in Division 1. Good times are maybe around the corner, even though it doesn't feel like it at the moment

And let's remember, it's only football. Nobody died :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:08 pm 

seanmarshallsshorts wrote:
Hindsight is a great thing, but I always thought we would be better served with what we had until the end of the season. If the club then decided to change management then so be it. The timing of it was all wrong, 3 days left until the deadline, with a load of loan signings and half a team that came here because of Lee Morris and to play for him.

The positives are, they get to play on a great pitch and in a great stadium in a final at bramall lane, it's a blank piece of paper to start again next season, and Chad gets to visit lots of new grounds.

To be honest, I'd be more concerned of what's happening off the pitch. As the chairman is standing down. The blues desperately need that hole to be filled, as a chairman/manager relationship is vital for any club to be successful.

Also, we WILL win far more games than we lose in Division 1. Good times are maybe around the corner, even though it doesn't feel like it at the moment

And let's remember, it's only football. Nobody died :D

Think you've nailed it there.

We aren't actually down yet but it is what it is so next season we go again, whichever division!!