It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:56 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Time to go.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm 

boyspen wrote:
ch1401 wrote:
Frickley1 hit the nail on the head, there's no link between the paying fans and the board or management team anymore. No doubt there won't be any post-match interviews for that game?

What, like a chance for the paying fans to question the management team after the game you mean?
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=118844

They wouldn't have anything valid to say, would just have been Kay banging on for 2 hours about how he is the next Mourinho, and I can tell you now the board are probably relieved it was cancelled cos if anyone had dare ask a testing question the toys would have been thrown out the pram and caused more embarrassment

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:10 pm 

Not the old 'they don't do post match when we lose' conspiracy theory again, I thought we'd nailed that one after Hednesford & Warrington.

Anyway ch1401 is correct in a way - I didn't do any post match stuff yesterday because, as a result of the Q&A bombing & being cancelled, I had another commitment so I went straight home - Lee & James were both available, I wasn't. I am doing a text interview with James later today & that will go on the website. So if anyone has got any questions......forget that, we've been down that avenue haven't we.

Boyspen has called it - everyone had an opportunity to speak to the management either face to face or electronically & none of you wanted it - so if there is a disconnect maybe you need to look closer to home.

If anyone wants to speak to the management - they never go into hiding - just go & talk to them, or I can set up a meet for you or I'll give you Lee & James phone number. I speak to them regularly & they are willing to speak to anyone so long as they keep it to sensible debate & not ner ner ner name calling.

Boyspen & I are not related by the way...

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:12 pm 

It seems like every decision made by the management team is some childish attempt to prove a point- dropping Tyler because they believe they don't need him, Moz starting himself because he believes he's still fit enough to make an impact. It's so utterly obvious there out of their depth, there's no consistency in tactics or team selection (what will happen when the likes of Priestly and Fairhurst leave in April?), and their absolute arrogance is destroying the atmosphere at the club, not to mention forcing players like Luke Hinsley out.

I've said it before and I've said it again, how Meynell behaves on the touchline is absolutely disgusting. How dare he look down on fans who criticise the team, especially as he's captain (a position no one wanted him to have in the first place). A liability of a player anyway, the only reason he was playing every week (and now the only reason he's on the bench) is because he's mates with the manager- I hope he feels proud pocketing his wage every week whilst treating the fans who pay his wages with utter disgust.

Just do the right thing and go lads.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:54 pm 

'The old we don't do post match stuff when we loose' I was under the impression we lost and there isn't any post match stuff? :shock:

Re the Q&A its not the clubs, mini or the management team's fault people didn't send in questions but it is a reflection of (a) there popularity (b) the fact people are not interested in there opinion as inveriably it's excuses or cleshayed nonesence or JK's favourite subject 'himself'(c) that people don't feel comfortable asking them questions and/or sitting in a room with them for an hour without there been any argument which is what caused the bad atmosphere in the first place

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:55 pm 

ch1401 wrote:
It seems like every decision made by the management team is some childish attempt to prove a point- dropping Tyler because they believe they don't need him, Moz starting himself because he believes he's still fit enough to make an impact. It's so utterly obvious there out of their depth, there's no consistency in tactics or team selection (what will happen when the likes of Priestly and Fairhurst leave in April?), and their absolute arrogance is destroying the atmosphere at the club, not to mention forcing players like Luke Hinsley out.

I've said it before and I've said it again, how Meynell behaves on the touchline is absolutely disgusting. How dare he look down on fans who criticise the team, especially as he's captain (a position no one wanted him to have in the first place). A liability of a player anyway, the only reason he was playing every week (and now the only reason he's on the bench) is because he's mates with the manager- I hope he feels proud pocketing his wage every week whilst treating the fans who pay his wages with utter disgust.

Just do the right thing and go lads.

I agree 100% pal your spot on

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:05 pm 

Having read several threads on this forum throughout this season, it is quite clear to see that the majority of people on here have been willing the management to fail. In my opinion they are fighting a losing battle because the fans have never showed them any support from the start. Yesterday's performance was terrible but I feel for the players and management because, if they do read this, the constant barrage of abuse on here is bound to dishearten them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:09 pm 

are we the arsenal of the NPL.
1. fans calling for the manager to go.
2. changes the team from game to game.
3. a centre back who`s surname begins with the letter M and is not good enough to play at that level.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:24 pm 

Stevie77 wrote:
Having read several threads on this forum throughout this season, it is quite clear to see that the majority of people on here have been willing the management to fail. In my opinion they are fighting a losing battle because the fans have never showed them any support from the start. Yesterday's performance was terrible but I feel for the players and management because, if they do read this, the constant barrage of abuse on here is bound to dishearten them.

Not seen any abuse stevie fella, only opinion of people paying to see crap every weekend and expected to say nothings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:38 pm 

I don't think I have seen anyone giving abuse out on here only honest opinions. Has I have said in my previous post I disagreed with a few opinions and thought the management deserved time but after the past few performances and especially that shambles yesterday I for one now think it's time they go

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:26 pm 

blue stan wrote:
are we the arsenal of the NPL.
1. fans calling for the manager to go.
2. changes the team from game to game.
3. a centre back who`s surname begins with the letter M and is not good enough to play at that level.

Maybe we could go the whole hogg and organise a plane to fly over Ilkeston next week with a 'Morris out' banner!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:40 pm 

Stevie77 wrote:

what a load of utter crap, stevie if you have just joined up on the forum in the last week to post that load of utter nonsense then you shouldnt have wasted your time and effort.
the vast majority of posters on here are frickley supproters, so for them to will the management to fail is to will their team to fail, and which supporter in great britain wants their team to fail :oops:
as for not showing support to them, is not turning up every week to shout for our beloved blues not supporting the club cause :oops:
so yesterdays performance was not worthy of criticism either.lets all praise them for the performance then :oops:
the appointment was hastily made earlier on in the season with an inexperienced manager and some of us thought it was just that, hastily done.
but at the end of the day these guys were appointed by the board so it was a case of getting behind them, but its one mistake after another, too many personnel changes from game to game and a formation that does nothing for us, we all know 4-4-2 is the best way forward with square pegs in square holes.
lets play our leading scorer up top where he can do the most damage.
by the way mozza has now used 51 names on his teamsheets since he took over, so that tells you he still doesnt know his best team.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:42 pm 

Agree with a lot thats been said. The performance was awful yesterday and some of the tactics but I feel we have a better chance of staying up with Mozza than not.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:53 pm 

Well... as my dear old Dad (still) says, after many years of watching our beloved game, "footballs all about opinions..."

It would appear that recent results / performances have certainly prompted a number of opinions to be shared in 'public', via this fans forum.

Who's to say which opinion is right... but given that most threads don't reach a 'double-digit' level of posts, this topic has definitely provoked a few Blues supporters to share their thoughts / frustrations / opinions.

That's what forums are all about, after all...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:35 pm 

Frickley wrote:
Well... as my dear old Dad (still) says, after many years of watching our beloved game, "footballs all about opinions..."

It would appear that recent results / performances have certainly prompted a number of opinions to be shared in 'public', via this fans forum.

Who's to say which opinion is right... but given that most threads don't reach a 'double-digit' level of posts, this topic has definitely provoked a few Blues supporters to share their thoughts / frustrations / opinions.

That's what forums are all about, after all...

A lovely balanced post :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:19 pm 

C'mon board and do the right thing it's quite apparent Lee and James are out of there depth and are tactically inept told Lee from the start to get an experienced no2 but fell on deaf ears man management well we found that out the very first game with the captins appointment l am normally very positive but can't think of anything positive to say