It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:01 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Time to go.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:26 pm 

What an absolutely shambolic performance that was- no guts, no movement, every spectator at the game today was utterly let down and it's disgusting that the club should think that they can get away with this. I've got a few questions-
- why does Moz pick himself over Pugh, Tyler, etc, only to sub himself at half time? Is it to prove a point, because if so it backfired, he was absolutely useless
- why is Tyler constantly not selected? Arguably our best player last year, but left on the bench until 87 mins at Warrington, then dropped today, I'm guessing because Moz doesn't want to be proved wrong
- where are our tactics? The second half was long ball after long ball, and the worse performance of the season
- who does Rhys Meynell think he is? Glaring at the fans because they dare criticise the team they have paid to watch- it's utterly disgusting

I hope the management team do browse these forums, because they have to go. Totally inept and out of their depth, they're an embarrassment to the club, the players no longer play for them and why should they? Moz contributed nothing in the first half yet has the nerve to utter every vulgarity under the sun at our players, and how they dealt with kick incident was just shameful.

It's gotten to the point that, whilst I still back all the players at the club, part of me wishes the club goes down, just to get rid of those two morons. If they had any decency, they'd step down long before that anyway.

Post subject: Re: Time to go.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:49 pm 

I don't blame the management for frickley downfall I blame the faceless ones who appointed them in the first place.
what happened to the q&a session cancelled due to a lack of questions was it an reason to keep the bar
open.
I didn't attend game today I was home watching rugby they is more fight from rugby players than frickley players.
Has the players got It into they heads that we are down and just seeing out the season.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:09 pm 

That was a must win and they did not appear to be up for it, why the lack of motivation? As the hoofball tactic is failing us big time, perhaps try something radical and keep the ball on the deck and see if that works. That of course would mean movement and running off the ball, but it works for others why not Frickley?
I for one am not enjoying this season, it reminds me of the worst of Rincavage. That regime I saw through but the current set up are convincing me to find my Saturday afternoon fix elsewhere. I do not expect a great deal from a Frickley Athletic side but some of the performances during this campaign have been nothing other than totally unacceptable.
Change is required not just to save this season but to ensure that I go through that gate next term.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:12 pm 

I agree with everything said on here, that was crap today, Halesowen were poor but we was worse, fundamental mistakes again by Morris, as follows
1. Picking himself when he can only play 45 mins waste of a sub if fairhurst can't last 90 fair doo's but do it the other way round and keep some cards up your sleeve to play later in the game, that decision meant when we went a goal down we had no changes left to effect the game
2. Formation totally wrong play 442 why is Burdett (a striker who has had some decent games up top) playing wide and a top evo stick winger sat on bench??
3. Switching players about for no reason pico started in midfield then to centre back why? Esp when Bailey Gooda isn't a midfielder?
4. Midfield too narrow no protection for full backs, a better side than that lot today take advantage, stupid esp when you have a lad at left back playing his 2nd game at this level after coming from Houghton main
5. After we go 1 down bench go quiet, why? That's when the players need you
6.no excuse today the squad was strong on paper he was backed to bring in pico; Stoher back fit, and he got the team and taclick wrong and then had no idea how to change it

Overall a game of very little quality a lot like the Hednesford game in many ways, conceded after our best spell of the game then no idea how to get back into it just hoofed it aimlessly forwarded abs hoped for the best

Said it well before Xmas these 2 will take us down believe me

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:13 pm 

What a waste of £10, that was absolutely dire, totally outclassed in every department by a very poor Halesowen team. No passing, no good football just 50 yard passbacks to Sebba who launches a big boot to the forwards who didn't win a header all day. It was predictable and soon worked out by the visitors. Why did Mozza play himself knowing he couldn't last 90 minutes, it was a waste of a substitute and the game was crying out for Tyler with 10 minutes left. Looked like we had been partying until the early hours and were suffering the effects - this was the biggest game of the season.
If the players are not bothered by relegation then I'm not. Only silver lining today was results went our way, although playing like that I cant see us getting another point.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:30 pm 

Well posted Duffy and Bullylad and Dingbat.
I have posted the very same thing myself.
The board dident back Karl and gave Mozza the job. WHY ?
Well Board you got it wrong but you dont want to know and as a result on your watch you will take us into Div 1.
And then I bet you walk away from the club.
Get on your knees and beg Karl to come back now. Then sack them two who are rubbish.
Get off your high horse and say sorry to the Frickley fans.
I dont think we will hear a word from any board member on this forum. DO YOU ?
You have let our great club down BIG TIME.
If Ossett town go up and we go down Ossett will be the top Wakefield club. :oops: :cry:
Hang you heads in shame.

Last edited by Frickley 1 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:39 pm 

Does anyone actually want the management team at the club any longer? They 'manage' through intimidation and bullying, and have absolutely killed any atmosphere we had at Westfield Lane- the sooner they go the better in my opinion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:21 pm 

Well what an absolute load of rubbish that was! Massive game and we had no fight no passion and no idea, tactics awful, go a goal down bench goes quiet apart from shouting and screaming at players for a little mistake rather than a bit of encouragement
Any suggestions on why he picked himself? Still scratching my head with that one!
What's his problem with Tyler? One of best players at the club and arguably on his day one of best players in the league.
Previously thought some of the stick the manager got on here was a bit harsh but after the last few weeks I can't argue with it, sorry but it is time to go because I for one will not be wasting my time money and effort on a Saturday anymore while these two are in charge

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:56 pm 

how refreshing to hear, and i thought it was only me and dingers that dare speak up against the management, a good job the Q and A session in the clubhouse was cancelled because there would have been a lot of questions forthcoming after today....
at half time the signs were promising, but we pressed the panic button much too early, we have developed a good understanding between seb, bailey, and reece fielding...so why the hell swap pico(who had a decent first half in midfield) and bailey around(who is in no way a midfielder) we tried 3 different players up top, the half time message should have been carry on as we are and be less selfish in front of goal and the points would have come, 2nd half was utter garbage, square pegs in round holes again, full backs exposed with no width in midfield, no plan B, if we ever had a plan A,
the reason tyler isnt playing is quite clear, the gaffer does not like playing with width.
i reckon its too late in the season now for him to be departing as there is not enough time left for a new guy to work any magic, but who knows how this board thinks.
in mozzas interview after the hednesford game, he stated that marine was 6th in the table when he took over and that we were above them then, which was progress, that is a very small plus he was hanging onto.
as when he took over we were 5pts behind nantwich and 7pts behind grantham and workington so why havent we maintained that points difference, he is grasping at straws,
or grasping onto a greasy chain with the north sea below that is slowly sucking him in.
or his tide is slowly ebbing back out.
in other words........his sands of time are running out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:25 pm 

It's only me that doesn't like them stan according to some people and i will probably get the blame for todays defeat from some quarters as they scramble for any excuse to defend the special 2, but what about the 5 or 6 posters above who like me and you can see what's happening with there own eyes? It's not working and the opinions above are just a snapshot in time of why, no one can disagree with anything anyone has said above (and so far no one has) so it's not just me its a majority so I say to the board give the fans what they want and wield the axe now

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:45 am 

Echo everything said on here clueless do the right thing and walk or somebody push them
Why has hoody been pushed off the bench when Meynell got injury put hoody in charge till end of season at least he knows who to pick and how to get the best out of the lads because he has there respect these two don't simple as

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:48 pm 

Not a word or a comment from the board or our manager.
That says it all IMO.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:32 pm 

Frickley1 hit the nail on the head, there's no link between the paying fans and the board or management team anymore. No doubt there won't be any post-match interviews for that game?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:44 pm 

ch1401 wrote:
Frickley1 hit the nail on the head, there's no link between the paying fans and the board or management team anymore. No doubt there won't be any post-match interviews for that game?

What, like a chance for the paying fans to question the management team after the game you mean?
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=118844

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:57 pm 

ch1401 wrote:

Never is when we loose; not that they say anything constructive anyway,

And there isn't a link cos the coaching staff (hoody apart) have no respect for the fans and think they are beyond criticism and should not be questioned, they get face on if they read anything on here and believe me they do read this forum, I could understand such an attitude if they were proven managers (at any level) but they joined from bottom of the league below Goole a club they have left in a right mess and up sh*t creek without a paddle, they have made error after error, there attitude is at times a disgrace, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND why the board think they are FIT TO BE IN CHARGE of this great club, if any one can give any reasons why they should continue to be charge please come on and give your view?? And the fact there might be a shortage of suitable replacements at this time IS NOT a valid reason like old school says put hoody in charge for the rest of the season he has more experience than the 3 amigo's added together an actually an idea about football at this level the fans would be behind him and he could unite the club, he is been wasted at the minuet by them 2, and it's funny how now Meynell is injured he is suddenly 'player coach' when was that decided? Just a way to keep him on the payroll in my opinion. Overall it's an absolute shambles that's boardering on a scandal, like I say the board should give the fans what they want and sack them they are way way way out of there depth, no idea, no clue, and it's been clear that this is the case since the Coalville home game, we might well win Saturday against a poor team (not if we play like yesterday) but can you see us beating Grantham, Spennymoor, Buxton, Stourbridge??? Not at the moment,