It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Time to go.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:43 pm 

Old school wrote:
C'mon board and do the right thing it's quite apparent Lee and James are out of there depth and are tactically inept told Lee from the start to get an experienced no2 but fell on deaf ears man management well we found that out the very first game with the captins appointment l am normally very positive but can't think of anything positive to say

Good point about the number 2, I think the current one has 2 much influence and is about as qualified as my nanan to be in the position

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:52 pm 

Well u av ur wish , Mozza and co gone to be replaced by the former Rose . good Luck except at the Hoofball Derby at the Silverlands .

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:54 pm 

I think it's a shame Mozza hasn't been given the chance to see out the season. I had every confidence Frickley could avoid the drop; a recent run of 10 points from 12 has been followed by a few defeats, some in pretty unlucky circumstances, that has seen the team return to the relegation places. However, things can turn around quickly and another decent run of results might have been just around the corner.

The Halesowen performance was poor, not helped by the dreadful state of the pitch, which isn't conducive to passing football. A draw would probably have been a fair result though and conceding from a set piece settled it...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:35 pm 

Woodbine.
I just think your wrong in every thing you have just posted.
But you have your own views I suppose.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:47 pm 

a parting of the ways is always sad, mozza was the same as hank, a club legend as a player but not as a manager, moz is young enough to learn the job and rise again, i wish him good luck in the future, there was only ever one guy who could come in at this stage of the season, and rosey was the guy, due to knowing the majority of the players, the only ones not his players apart from the loanees are stohrer,tait,lawrence and mangham, so at least there is some familiarity there, good luck karl, were gonna need it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:42 pm 

So you think I'm wrong in everything I posted Frickley1? So Frickley didn't get 10 points from 12 recently? The pitch is like a billiard table as well I suppose. It's all about opinions and most on here have been pretty negative, but there have been positives. To take over a team with no points after 6 games is a tall order for anyone and Frickley have been competitive in virtually every match I've seen and Moz dragged them out of a real hole. You shouldn't underestimate how tough that was and he definitely deserved a bit more respect and the chance to finish the job this season.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:22 pm 

if we have been competitive in the games you have seen you cant have been to many, although we have looked better since the new year as before the new year we were dire.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:16 pm 

Woodbine are you jk or what why don't you go and help out with the pitch instead of trying to use it as an excuse l don't know what you consider being competetive in almost every game to be but you can't have seen many THEY HAD TO GO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:24 pm 

Correct decision in my eyes, fans unhappy terrible football and shocking tactics!
Yes 10 points from 12 but the bigger picture is 10 points from last 10 games if I am correct looking at the bigger picture

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:03 pm 

10 reasons the board have got it spot on:
1. Morris says on non league yorkshire he had to re-build the team yet on the run of 10 pts from 4 games mentioned I think it was 7 players signed by Karl in the team 3 loans and luke mangham he basically ripped apart the team then went back to lads like Bailey Gooda, Sam Aykroyd etc after his replacements where inadequate just shows he talks nonsense and/or is deluded
2. Frickley always start slowly due to loosing the better players at the end of each season then as lads become available end of sept onwards the team is improved last season we where bottom half October time then finished 7th, if Karl had stayed original the team would have been improved and I would bet a million pounds we would have had more pts than under these 2 instead we saw dross such as fish and colbear brought in whilst better options went elsewhere
3. The inability to bring in players (as above) resulting in 6 or 7 loan players currently at the club a situation the board could not let continue also many of the better loans have been brought in by the board due to the manager been unable to bring in players of the sufficient standard only Stoher has been good enough out of all the players signed
4. Constant chopping and changing especially earlier in the season, players would play well one week not be in the squad the next then players seemingly in the cold brought in out of the blue, 52 players used way too many shows poor judgement of a player
5. Man management absolutely shocking the treatment of some players an absolute scandal this started on day one when he removed luke Hinsley as captain in a cowardly manner
6.touchline behaviour (a) shouting at players during the game calling them effing thick etc (b) the assistant constantly looking for a fight with the opposition bench (c) constant incidents with opposing players and staff after games, (d) as soon as the team went behind and we needed them most they went quiet and into hiding
6. Tactically inept, (a) obsessed with 1 up front (b) no width (c) inability to change a game or react to any change from the opposition (d) anyone remember the Warrington game possibly the worst system ever thought of that we started that game with, horrific tactical mistakes resulting in horrendous performances esp agains tNantwich (h) and shaw Lane (a)
7. General attitude (a) getting face on when anyone dare question them (b) JK starting arguments in the bar then blaming other people (c) an arrogant attitude that made people uncomfortable and destroyed the atmosphere at the club people didn't want to go in the bar after or travel on the bus because of them (d) getting involved in spats on Twitter posting when we win quiet when we loose and a general arrogance (e) the treatment of young Sam hanna at the shaw Lane game by Meynell which they did nothing about worst thing I have seen in 20 odd years of watching football (f) speaking to other people at the club like crap especially JK and the captain who after the incident mentioned previously at shaw lane told a director of the club to F off which I saw with my own eyes
8. Crap football when was last time we saw a good game the entertainment has been non existent since before Xmas the odd fleeting moment apart
9. Brainless decisions (1) playing himself saturday (2) no keeper on bench at Marine (3) alienating Tyler, and previously Bailey and ackroyd (4) constantly playing players out of position (5) picking Meynell on bench at Grantham then not putting him on when we needed a centre back even though they sware he wasn't injured
10. Lack of accountability, excuse after excuse, from injuries to people posting on the forum, constantly trying to pull the wool over people's eyes rather than admitting mistakes, e.g the balls up at marine instead of accepting it after suddenly josh diggles was injured,
That's why they deserved to go amongst other things and I would be surprised to see either get a job as a manager again at this level, time for the club to unite again hopefully survive and see what the future holds

Last edited by Dingbat on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:05 pm 

Oh and pitch has been crap cos they fell out with groundsman, who was back last week and is now trying to get it back to standard, thought it looked better than it has for weeks Saturday