It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Halesowen game
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:40 pm 

Tomorrow is quite simply a massive game; my long term concerns have eased slightly as my opinion is that i believe it's very unlikely morris and kay will be here next season whatever are fate due to everything that's gone this season, so last 8 games its now about staying up by hook or by crook, it's been an all or nothing season so far (only 3 draws) and it's tended to be win 2 or 3 then loose 3 so hopefully we are due a win tomorrow, hopefully pico can make the difference, my advice would be we need to box clever tomorrow halesowen are not going to turn up and make it an exciting open game of free flowing football they know that a point would be an excellent result for them as they would then only need to match our tally for the rest of season (with 3 extra games) to finish above us which would almost certainly mean survival for them, obviously a draw may not be a disaster for us either depending on results elsewhere but a defeat would put us in massive trouble and heap further pressure on all involved, I can see them looking to frustrate happy with a point and obviously pinch it if the opportunity arises, so it's key we don't get frustrated and play the long game over the 90 mins, it's key tomorrow that the bench keep there emotions in check and show strong leadership to the lads on the pitch it will be tense and maybe a battle of wits at times we need to keep our cool and channel are passion in the correct way that may be the biggest challenge tomorrow for us,
As for the fans let's be honest the atmosphere up there has been crap since well before Xmas we all know the reasons why (and its been done to death on here) as I say that may well change come the summer and the one thing we all want and agree on enough on is we want to stay up and have another season in the evo premier next season so get down tomorrow (and the next 2 home games) and get behind the lads give the ref and the opposition some stick make it intimidating for them bring your mates if you have any bring an old tramp off the street in exchange for buying him a pie, bring your nanan and your uncle up to the lane and get behind the blues!!!!

Last edited by Dingbat on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Halesowen game
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:56 am 

Biggest game of the season, early goal would be great. Can't see the problem with Mozza, considering where we were when he took over I would have taken our current position all day long. Lets get up there and give the guys some support.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:35 pm 

I have added a line to my original post so it can no longer be misinterpreted, as previously said stuff I post on here is my opinion, this is a forum and everything is here to be debated

The gist of my OP was for everyone to get behind the boys today whatever there thoughts/opinion as in my opinion it could change at the end of season but basically whatever side of the fence your on put it aside and get behind the boys today

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:53 pm 

That performance is why I don't think they will be in charge at end of season utterly inept,