It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:27 pm

All times are UTC

Switch to mobile style

Post subject: Question & Answer Session - 18th March
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:09 pm 

We will be holding a Question & Answer session with 'The Management' (Lee & James confirmed, Hoody is checking his social diary) on Saturday 18th March, after the home game with Halesowen.

I've consulted supporters about which forum they would prefer (face to face with fans, Facebook Live etc) & the concensus was for questions to be submitted & for them to be put to the management team.

First question - does anyone want to be the person to ask the questions? I'm happy to collect & collate the questions if someone has a burning desire to ask them. In fact if more than one person has a burning desire to 'MC' I might put it out to sealed bids....if you are interested in being Jeremy Paxman, get in touch using any of the ways shown below

If no-one comes forward then I will step up to the plate & put the questions to the gaffers. Chris & Ken & Ryan & Dan from Doncaster College (who film the highlights for Frickley Athletic TV You Tube channel) will be filming the event & editing it so that we can share it with you. We may even have a red carpet premiere for it.....

So far, so good - this is where you come in. It won't be much of a Q&A without the Qs: so here's your chance to ask the question(s) that you've always wanted answering - even if you just want to ask Lee which mortar is best to use in cold, wet conditions. There's no censorship - just keep them clean, legal & decent. The only proviso in place is that we won't ask anything that could bring the football club into disrepute or damage it's reputation.

If you wish to submit any questions, you can:

email them into me at michaelj0hns0n@hotmail.co.uk
    use Twitter (@michaelj9) & use direct messaging if you wish to keep your message private for now
    use Facebook & use the Messaging service if you wish to keep your message private
    use the Frickley forum on Non League Zone website - again direct message me if you wish (Mini Maureenio)
    text me - 07774 663682
    put pen to paper & hand it to me at a home match

If you want to remain anonymous when your question is asked, please say so - in the spirit of openness it would be good if you would put your names to your questions, but there is no compulsion to do so.

Could you get them into me by midnight on Wednesday 15th March to give me time to collate them & possibly merge any questions that are very similar.

Let's get behind this - it's a cracking opportunity & could be a really good event but it won't happen without your input

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

Post subject: Re: Question & Answer Session - 18th March
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:46 pm 

As there were very few questions submitted for the Q&A session with Lee & James (to the people that submitted questions about Lees shampoo & favourite haircut - thank you for your time & effort) it has been postponed.

I'm a bit surprised at the lack of appetite for this, in the past if I had had chance to talk directly to Geoff Sleight or Sean Marshall or Billy or Rinky I'd have jumped at it - maybe social media is killing this sort of thing.....

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:42 pm 

I think the thought of spending 2 hours in a room with James Kay has put the masses off, to be honest I would rather spend double that time shaving off my own eyelids with a blunt razor,

Incidentally I didn't send any in as I could'nt go as the asylum only let's me out till 5 on a weekend,

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:48 pm 

Thank god for that who the hell would want to listen to Kaye for an hour cos no one else would get a look in

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:18 pm 

Old school wrote:
Thank god for that who the hell would want to listen to Kaye for an hour cos no one else would get a look in

Your safe to have a quiet pint or 2 now old school