It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:22 pm

All times are UTC

Switch to mobile style

Post subject: Q&A session with Moz & JK
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:02 pm 

Has anyone got an appetite for a Q&A session with the management team if I can arrange it? It's just come into my mind so I don't know if they'd be up for it but I thought I might as well try & gauge whether anyone would be interested? It could a session staged in the bar or we could try & organise some sort of 'Twitter Live' or 'Facebook Live' thing where the Q&As are done online (although I'd have to ask someone with a bit more technical ability than me how that works).

Anyway - let me know what you think, either on here or michaelj0hns0n@hotmail.co.uk if you want to remain anonymous

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

Post subject: Re: Q&A session with Moz & JK
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:52 pm 

In person - either directly or people could send Q's for you to ask after the next game, I would say - or Dingbat could even run t'ings over a post-match bovril!
Not twitter or facebook live stuff as they can easily either degenerate into arguments or Qs being ignored.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:57 pm 

boyspen wrote:
In person - either directly or people could send Q's for you to ask after the next game, I would say - or Dingbat could even run t'ings over a post-match bovril!
Not twitter or facebook live stuff as they can easily either degenerate into arguments or Qs being ignored.

I will host it for free, either in the bar or at mine let me know when it is, or if mini is doing the hosting I have plenty of question for both

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:16 pm 

a superb idea in theory mini, but i think a question and answer session with a management has to be timed correctly,
footballwise it should be in pre-season or when a new management takes the hot seat, when confidence and expectations are high, at the present time it could turn into a bit of a slanging match as there are some downhearted people about.
just my opinion fella,dont shoot me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:18 pm 

But if it was done now, then at least it would give people a chance to ask stuff directly + them a chance to answer from their point of view, rather than done into thin air on a forum or wherever. Pre-season tends to be quiet and all ifs buts and maybes.
Even if it was just Mini doing the Qs, I reckon it's a good idea. Could also do it midweek, then the mood isn't dependent on if we've just won or lost. (unless we're on one of our short midweek away trips that is)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:28 pm 

Surely now is a great time to have the session, if people feel disgruntled. If we were mid table & doing OK it would be pretty anodyne in my opinion. If participants can thrash out their differences in an adult fashion, then that seems like a right result in my eyes.

With regards to an online session having the possibility of descending into a slanging match, couldn't that also be levelled at a face to face session too? & if anyone is so immature as to want to turn it into a 'my dads bigger than your dad' affair then maybe they need to re-evaluate their lives.

I have no desire whatsoever to host this - but I would if that's the only way to make it happen - I'll happily set it all up but then I'd prefer to sit back & become a question asker.

This could actually be a positive experience if we do it rjght

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:04 pm 

Mini Maureenio wrote:
I have no desire whatsoever to host this - but I would if that's the only way to make it happen
This could actually be a positive experience if we do it rjght

I was just going by the recent post-match interview set-up and thinking that if it wasn't gonna be face-to-face with fans then it'd be an expansion of that, but doesn't have to be of course.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:24 am 

End of day everyone attending would have to be trusted to behave themselves and the event managed properly I.e a sort of David dimbelby character managing the questions, ennd of day we are all adults (well most of us!!!!)

However I also agree with blue stan that the timing of these events is important as well, I would suggest that maybe currently it's not the best time with the on field pressure running high amongst managers and supporters, therefore my suggestion would be for fans to send there questions in via this forum/facebook/twitter etc and the managers to answer them via a YouTube video with mini or one of these collage lads (great job they are doing by the way with the highlights etc) asking the questions, maybe get lee and James to agree for say 45 mins of time to allow a few questions and give them time to give a proper answer, the questions could then be collated as some would be similar etc so the most common ones or the most intresting could be asked, be a great opportunity for a few issues to be aired provided of course the tough questions where put to them as well as the run of the mill stuff
Then at the end of the season have a full on Q&A in the bar open house areange the date well in advance advertise it maybe tie it in with some other end of season event to get the numbers up etc
That's my two penneth anyway lads

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:32 pm 

It would be pointless mini jk loves to talk but doesn't like listening you won't get a word in

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:58 pm 

will the dragon lady be conducting the Q & A session because she has a thing for the blue eyed boy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:04 pm 

one question is, well 2 really,
1. when can we expect to see sam akeroyd back, if at all?
2. where has brad doc disappeared to?