It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Corby game
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:37 pm 

Another preverbial 6 pointer today, tough test against a team in form, see that 2 more lads have arrived in loan good luck to them looks like stoher and big Julian may be out, come on blues

On another point how many loans do we have currently? And how many can we play it's 5 Max in the FL not sure in the sticky

Post subject: Re: Corby game
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:15 pm 

No passion, no pride, no desire, no idea, tactically nieve once more, men against boys at times; yes the ref was poor and on another day the 1st goal would not have stood but the defending before and after the 'foul' was attrocious, and it was never a sending off but the game was gone by then, we have had one decent effort in the entire game at 2-0 down we showed no fight whatsoever to get back in the game, I beg the board to act tonight before it's too late, young loan players however promising and enthusiastic are not going to keep us up it's a mans league and that showed today; and Meynell please for God's sake will the gaffer wake up and realise he is too slow a liability how many goals has his lack of mobility cost us?;and how many more would it be without sebba, why put your best attacking player at left back so early in the game and leave him there far too long when behind? Why sign a young inexperienced centre back on loan and leave Bailey on the bench absolutely brainless, no wonder we got beat,

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:29 pm 

a good summing up there dingers, we were outplayed in every department by a team in the bottom 3, square pegs again,we all know tyler cant tackle, so why put him at left back???, we have our best centre back sat on the bench again,where he has been for 3 of the last 4 games with 90 mins in midfield sandwiched in between in a cup game(no way is bailey a midfielder)the 2 new loanees both had decent games, but reece`s sending off was a sending off in any game at any level, no complaints with that one, talking of loanees we have now had 13 this season and still 3 months to go, too many changes from week to week and no continuity in the team selection, we have now used 51 players this season, surely the gaffer should know his best team and formation by now.
loan players are not the answer they are a stopgap solution, its time to get some frickley afc players that will play with pride and passion, and fight for the club, not guys passing through a revolving door for a month.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:43 pm 

I didn't see much in the sending off to be fair but didn't have the best view presume ref saw a pull back on there lad if so then red card inevitable, the loan signings are obviously a result of a massive struggle to bring players in by this management team therefore we are reliant on favours from others and then it's often a case of begers can't be choosers

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:14 pm 

if they are struggling to bring players in, why is that?
1. is it they are asking for too much money?
2. is it that our managements contacts are at a low?
3. is it that our management are poor at selling themselves and the club?
4. is it that players are happy wherever they are?
5. is it that word has got around how players are treated?
6. is it that some players dont wish to do the travelling in our league?

we should not be reliant on loan players to get us through a season.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:42 pm 

1. As always but no more than in the past I would imagine
2. Yes from what am told
3.honestly don't know
4.depends on the player I suppose but not many now see Frickley as a better option
5.yes 100% no question at all, this I know for a fact
6.suppose it does have an impact but again if they don't see us as a better option then it becomes a bigger factor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:47 am 

it looks like others agree with us dingers, theres not much opposition to our comments.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:46 pm 

To be honest stan several at the game were saying similar before/during and after the game, but as I have said before it's getting like north Korea down there and people don't want the hassel of saying anything on here without been accused of all sorts, Morris and Kay take any critism as a personal insult rather than the football opinion that it is, they have a tendency to throw teddy out of pram so now club officials walk on eggshells around them and people are scared to critise or give an opinion anymore.

Another example of this is when we win we see interviews on YouTube with them both but when we loose we hear neither sight nor sound of them you can't expect to just face the cameras when we win, I want to know why we threw in a untested 18 year old on Saturday when we have a contracted player with evo stick experience sat getting splinters in his backside, it's a fair question?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:33 pm 

The reasons that there were no interviews after the match on Saturday are because I wasn't particularly well & I needed to get home for something - so I left straight after the final whistle.

The management team didn't go into hiding - I went home, end of.

Lee & James have told me they are available for post match stuff win, lose or draw.

Hope that clarifies that particular matter

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:35 pm 

Mini Maureenio wrote:
The reasons that there were no interviews after the match on Saturday are because I wasn't particularly well & I needed to get home for something - so I left straight after the final whistle.

The management team didn't go into hiding - I went home, end of.

Lee & James have told me they are available for post match stuff win, lose or draw.

Hope that clarifies that particular matter

sorry to hear that Mini mate hope you feel better pal. however am not surprised you left straight after the game because you wasn't feeling well, i think everyone left that game after watching that performance,feeling sick and angry that they had wasted there precious time and hard earned money