It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Warrington game
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:31 pm 

Got to say I am wrong to say that the board don't care, good people who give a lot of time up and put a lot of effort in so we have a club to support not for personal reward but because they love the club, I stand bye my views on the management and that it was a poor choice and the whole situation at the moment but although they don't get everything right and will openly admit this i am wrong to say they don't care and for that I apologise

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:22 pm 

Great shout Ding, well done mate. I had no idea how much work a very small, hardcore bunch of volunteers did until I started doing my (tiny, by comparison) bit. Take Penny (as a for instance), she lives & breathes the Under 19s & Junior teams, she washes the kit, she covers the bar with Neil & Charles, she fund raises, she tweets, she goes to every match & still manages to look absolutely gorgeous at all times......& she works full tim. Do the math!

Clearly none of us are happy being bottom 4 but its not unfamiliar territory to us - lets dig in & support the team whether you are happy with the management or not. Moz & JK aren't sending out teams to tank 3 zip at home, they're doing their best as are the players. Whilst that is the case, they have my backing. 

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:41 pm 

They sent a team out against Tadcaster with no intention of winning the game, an altho am not arsed with the doodar cup that was a mistake, last 2 home games in the league we have settled for 3 goal defeats and not even tried to get back in the game, that's when you show fight and passion at 3-0 down at home but that's when bench go quiet, also after that result/performance on saturday I was gutted all day yesterday and still am today head down at work misrable; am not tweeting crap to bournemouth players and winding up sheff utd fans, cos it's hurting me and others on here the situation shame to others it's a joke, can tell you know Karl was worried sick at times and deeply hurt by some defeats and dudge but to the current incumbents it's a joke, sooner he or both are gone the better he is a discrace maybe I should not comment on here but it winds me up,

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:55 pm 

Since our last win at home we have played 5 matches, scored 7 goals and conceded 18. You expect to win some and lose some in a season. What bothers me is the lack of getting in the oppositions faces at the start of a second half only a goal down. Buxton were a man up but 4-1 down at half time, earlier this season, but they came out as a team and got stuck in (and I don't mean fouling) from the start and chased everything. That attitude was lacking on Saturday and in some other matches apart from a few players who never give up.