It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:34 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Tadcaster.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:08 pm 

I have seen Tadcaster this season. They are a workmanlike team that lack a bit of guile and pace but do have
players that can score goals if not defended against properly. They have good experience in the side and I like
the look of their left back, a solid enough defender who can get forward well and put crosses in for the likes of
tall striker Tom Corner.

Post subject: Re: Tadcaster.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:02 pm 

Blade1 wrote:
I have seen Tadcaster this season. They are a workmanlike team that lack a bit of guile and pace but do have
players that can score goals if not defended against properly. They have good experience in the side and I like
the look of their left back, a solid enough defender who can get forward well and put crosses in for the likes of
tall striker Tom Corner.

Would that be their left back that was a Frickley player last season, or the left back who was a Frickley player at the start of this season. Take your pick :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:30 am 

The left back that played against Goole in the cup, SMS. Never saw his name. Taddy also have a good goalkeeper who
was with York City last season. They also have some noisy fans. The left back not very tall, a bit stocky.
Must admit my money is on The Blues to beat Albion if they take the competition and opposition seriously.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:24 am 

they have noisy fans if the chairman lays a bus on for them, cant see him doing this for this game though.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:29 pm 

A lot nearer to Goole, blue stan.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:55 am 

I got that one wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:44 pm 

well what a waste of money that was, it was like waiting for bonfire night to find out its banged it down for 48 hours beforehand, or paying to get in at wembley expecting to see england, to find out its the dog and duck fc trotting out onto the pitch, ok i expected some changes as did most folks that turned up, but not a team as weak as that, it showed our intentions with the lack of substitutions that were made, i just wish people were notified of our intentions prior to the start then we could have all saved some money, and its not just me that felt cheated out of our hard earned,as about 5 people told me the same in the second half, i was actually stood with a guy who had raced back from london to be subdued by these actions.
as for the guys that took to the field, easily second best, but gave their all effortwise, it clearly was men against boys.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:34 am 

Or maybe I got it right when I suggested The Blues would not win if they did not take the competition and
opposition seriously? I also believe Albion could have put out a stronger side.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:41 am 

Agree blue stan, expected some changes and nice to see a few of the academy lads getting game time however to charge full price (£10) for effectively a reserve game I didn't agree with, club don't charge full for sheff cup so shouldn't have Tuesday board/committee don't often get it wrong in my opinion but admisson should have been lowered tues

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:57 am 

the admission will be set by the league with a minimum price, i feel the management is at fault not the board as they picked the team, all they have done is disrespect the fans, the league, and the sponsors, and the opposition. :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:01 am 

All I will say is Matt Bloor & Brigg Town.....

If Luke, Tyler, Gaz Stohrer & Vallo all have to come off with bad knocks which keep them out for weeks - what would be saying??

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:06 am 

you can say the same for every game mini, is he going to rest those four for grantham and wrap them up in cotton wool ready to face skem on tuesday?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:29 am 

blue stan wrote:
the admission will be set by the league with a minimum price, i feel the management is at fault not the board as they picked the team, all they have done is disrespect the fans, the league, and the sponsors, and the opposition. :evil:

Suppose so didn't really think of that but fair point stan, just makes board/club look a little bit silly charging full price entry as per a league game yet side put out by management is basically a second string

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:37 am 

Indeed you could - personally I wouldn't risk key players in a competition that I regard as a nothing competition. If I could afford it I would cover the fine that the club would get from withdrawing from it

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:31 pm 

Mini Maureenio wrote:
Indeed you could - personally I wouldn't risk key players in a competition that I regard as a nothing competition. If I could afford it I would cover the fine that the club would get from withdrawing from it

dont forget that old tanner youve got in that shoebox under your bed what your nanna gave you, must be worth enough to cover the fine. :wink:

we should be looking to win every game and competition that we enter and build up a reputation rather than being "soft old frickley never do owt"

Last edited by blue stan on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.