It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:15 am

All times are UTC

Switch to mobile style

Post subject: Re: Corby
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:54 am 

Yes. If we lose the next FEW games Badly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:20 am 

managers returning to clubs never seems right to me, you got to ask why they left? and what has changed since they left?
as for the players, half of them not up to this standard, we need first and foremost an experienced centre back at this level or above, youngsters been exposed at the back, we know bailey gooda is a good prospect as was seen last season with 2 good centre backs alongside him, but this year he needs an organised calming head alongside him, the way we are leaking goals is not looking good, maybe play jack waters as a holding midfielder sat in front of the back four, but that idea would have to wait til macca is back from suspension i reckon.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:25 pm 

Karl was fed up of rebuilding wasn't he, and that with the unexpected success came players leaving left right and centre-back.
I hope for his sake if he wants a break from babysitting again sometime, he finds a club that have a chance of keeping a successful team together.
At the moment IMO Moz is a better fit for the current situation, and hopefully things can go back to the momentum shown a few weeks ago and last Saturday.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:20 pm 

Just a few qoutes taken from here after the Buxton game.

And an old stager up top gave an absolute master class of how to play as a number 9..without doubt he's still got it!

Lee Morris on the pitch for 65 minutes the result was electrifying and four goals was stunning and deserved.

Well done Mozza for getting the team fired up and for leading the line today, if I were you I'd be picking myself more often.

Mozza was terrific,the first time we have had a target man all season, credit to everyone in a blue shirt.

And they say a week's a long time in politics!! It seems a couple of days is even longer on a Frickley forum.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:21 pm 

P.S. I'm in no way defending what happened at Corby, it just made me laugh how quickly things change.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:22 pm 

Bluedragon wrote:
P.S. I'm in no way defending what happened at Corby, it just made me laugh how quickly things change.

What about the subs in the buxton game? Cost us 2 points in my opinion? I don't agree it was a decent point not from been 4-1 up at half time 2 points thrown away 10 men or not

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:26 pm 

Bluedragon wrote:

And an old stager up top gave an absolute master class of how to play as a number 9..without doubt he's still got it!

Lee Morris on the pitch for 65 minutes the result was electrifying and four goals was stunning and deserved.

Well done Mozza for getting the team fired up and for leading the line today, if I were you I'd be picking myself more often.

Mozza was terrific,the first time we have had a target man all season, credit to everyone in a blue shirt.

And they say a week's a long time in politics!! It seems a couple of days is even longer on a Frickley forum.

Cheers BD - you've saved me the bother

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:37 pm 

Bluedragon wrote:

and every quote was true with regards to that buxton game, so what is your point bluedragon?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:52 am 

Dingbat wrote:
Bluedragon wrote:

What about the subs in the buxton game? Cost us 2 points in my opinion? I don't agree it was a decent point not from been 4-1 up at half time 2 points thrown away 10 men or not

It was 2pts dropped yes.....but I wouldn't blame the subs for that. It was the fact that we had to play the game with 10men for an hour after a stupid and avoidable red card. But nobody seems to take that into consideration, because it was the referee's fault. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:41 pm 

Presumably todays result puts a spanner in the works for Karl coming back in 3 weeks?

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:14 pm 

Mini Maureenio wrote:
Presumably todays result puts a spanner in the works for Karl coming back in 3 weeks?

Lets give it 4 weeks then :wink: