It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:23 pm

All times are UTC

Switch to mobile style

Post subject: Coal Carriers Match.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:17 pm 

I wish The Blues good luck tonight. Unfortunately, I cannot be there due to my having vertigo. I'd only be falling all over the place and crushing my fellow Blues' supporters. Twenty- five stones in weight can do a lot of damage. Safer, I stay away.

Post subject: Re: Coal Carriers Match.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:45 pm 

A must win tonight really, preverbial 6 pointer even though it's only October, if you can can get there get down and get behind them, sure blade will be there in spirit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:58 pm 

I will be in spirit and watching social media for goals going in.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:47 am 

They went in at the wrong end.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:48 am 

2 massive 6 pointers last 2 games, no points, no pride, no passion, no clean sheets, no idea, relegation fodder,

sorry to say it but am afraid Morris and JK are out of there depth like 2 rabbits in headlights 2nd half,

How long have we been saying back 4 ain't mobile enough so let's bring colbear in a player who on last night viewing is about as mobile as a fridge freezer and was frankly embarrasing when he went up front late on touch like a rusty cement mixer, granted he looks the part and is an absolute unit but apart from 1 towering header first half he is as weak as a poorly kitten, might be harsh as it's one game but i say it as I see it, Meynall can't play 2 games a week blowing out of his backside after 25 mins yeah he is a leader and an experienced presence and has done ok since coming back but he ain't fit enough and it's obvious, why is Bailey Gooda sat on bench??

Nathan Curtis out wide left? Why? Another built like a brick outhouse but about as strong as a Tesco carrier bag fair enough he got 4 against rose and crown last tues but Bob foster would have scored against them, Mangham in hole?? Why he can't create anything or link the play, he actually worked hard first few games and did ok but in that position you need good ability even at this level the lad could do a job further back am sure but wasted there, which begs question why is Tyler not been picked over those 2???? Or even the the Fish, who apart from having a brilliant name looked well out of his water bowl last night runs about fair enough but does nothing not good enough, and Brad Dock great ability no question young local lad but truth is he has a heart like a mushy pea am sorry to say

There is probably 7 or 8 players who are good enough and skeleton of a solid side but if them 2 are picked together at centre half we won't win many and we are not good enough to be leaving players like Tyler out,

Big big improvement needed Saturday players need to stand up and be counted cos some of them are letting the fans down at the moment, we will see what they and the new managers are made of now the chips are down, the performance hurt last night especially as Coalville were not a good side far from it and didn't even play that well in reality they will go down am almost certain as will Sutton and it looks at moment like we will join them unless something changed quickly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:00 am 

Did OK first half with the wind and only poor finishing cost us a couple of goals. Second half facing the wind put pressure on our back four and showed how pedestrian we were. The shape then went and we began to look like a school team with two players going for the same ball and large gaps that Coalville exploited. Our defensive frailties were all too evident in that second half. That second half ranks as probably the worst display I have seen from a Blues side. I think the effort was there from the boys, we have some good players but we also have 4 or 5 who are simply not good enough for this division. From what I've seen this season Coalville will be in the mix at the bottom but they were better than us. I'm thankful we didn't play Buxton last night

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:14 am 

All the Blues players appeared to be carrying some burden on their shoulders, be it coal or otherwise 2nd half. The only players that can hold their heads up are Stohrer, Valentine & Burdett. Banging hoofball up to the 2nd smallest player on the field will never work no matter how quick or skillful Burdett is.

The domino collapse once the first went in reminded me of the performances at the start of the season.

They all need to step up on Saturday - & please god let Sebba be back between the sticks

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:30 am 

Dingbat wrote:
2 massive 6 pointers last 2 games, no points, no pride, no passion, no clean sheets, no idea, relegation fodder,

sorry to say it but am afraid Morris and JK are out of there depth like 2 rabbits in headlights 2nd half,

How long have we been saying back 4 ain't mobile enough so let's bring colbear in a player who on last night viewing is about as mobile as a fridge freezer and was frankly embarrasing when he went up front late on touch like a rusty cement mixer, granted he looks the part and is an absolute unit but apart from 1 towering header first half he is as weak as a poorly kitten, might be harsh as it's one game but i say it as I see it, Meynall can't play 2 games a week blowing out of his backside after 25 mins yeah he is a leader and an experienced presence and has done ok since coming back but he ain't fit enough and it's obvious, why is Bailey Gooda sat on bench??

Nathan Curtis out wide left? Why? Another built like a brick outhouse but about as strong as a Tesco carrier bag fair enough he got 4 against rose and crown last tues but Bob foster would have scored against them, Mangham in hole?? Why he can't create anything or link the play, he actually worked hard first few games and did ok but in that position you need good ability even at this level the lad could do a job further back am sure but wasted there, which begs question why is Tyler not been picked over those 2???? Or even the the Fish, who apart from having a brilliant name looked well out of his water bowl last night runs about fair enough but does nothing not good enough, and Brad Dock great ability no question young local lad but truth is he has a heart like a mushy pea am sorry to say

There is probably 7 or 8 players who are good enough and skeleton of a solid side but if them 2 are picked together at centre half we won't win many and we are not good enough to be leaving players like Tyler out,

Big big improvement needed Saturday players need to stand up and be counted cos some of them are letting the fans down at the moment, we will see what they and the new managers are made of now the chips are down, the performance hurt last night especially as Coalville were not a good side far from it and didn't even play that well in reality they will go down am almost certain as will Sutton and it looks at moment like we will join them unless something changed quickly

Can only vouch for Brad dingbat,hardly kicked a ball since November n far from match fit which showed massively n he's first to admit he needs to improve but what you expect being artichoke about left right n centre

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:33 am 

Pray sebba is back massive miss last night but let's be honest had he played only difference would be a 1 or 2 nil defeat instead of 4

Bailey or Hanna (if fit) or both has to play Saturday we won't win many with meynall and the great bear as a centre back pairing simple as

For proof see Goole's league position and goals against collum at start of season with those 2 a league below brainless partnering them a level higher

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:36 am 

bopper1984 wrote:
Dingbat wrote:

Can only vouch for Brad dingbat,hardly kicked a ball since November n far from match fit which showed massively n he's first to admit he needs to improve but what you expect being artichoke about left right n centre

Fair point, enjoyed the docks early performances for us and hope he can get back to that level, and yeah doesn't help been moved about all over play him in the wing and let him show what he can do

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:08 am 

Agree with Dingbat. We have had some bad results over the years but that game made it embarrassing to wear a Frickley jacket. We had a reasonable first half but how many attempts on goal? One, a simple practice tip over for their keeper. How many crosses? A few but nobody making an effort to get in the six yard box for what could be a tap in. Second half they came out, determined to go for it and we helped with 4 gifts. Their defence was never under pressure. When you lose to teams round about you at the wrong end scoring 3 and conceding 11 there is only one way you are going.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:08 am 

i agree with most of what dingbat says, hits the nail right on the head there.
last nights 2nd half performance was embarrassing, the first half was ok, we were the better side at the break and i was confident of us getting 1 or 2 goals in the second half, but we came out after the break and quite honestly looked like an ncel division one side,
thought mangham was having his best game in a blue shirt last night before he was hauled off, as for curtis, maybe down on confidence after scoring 4 goals last week then dropped to the bench, always looks like he can go up a gear or two.
upfront we looked flat with no urgency, macca delivered some lovely crosses, but then a cross is only good if there is someone to get on the end of it.
hurry up and get fit seb please, coco the clown is an embarrassment with his antics, and his capabilities.
why bailey is not starting is beyond me, easily better than those two who started last night.
which begs the question of tyler? the amount of wide players we have used this season is increasing all the time, yet the best one we have has not started under mozza, he is on contract so is getting paid whether he plays or not, surely 200 people who attend regularly know who the best winger is, but not the gaffer, who i dont think knows his best starting eleven.
time to sort the side out or we will be buried by xmas.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:40 pm 

Can only echo what others are saying about Tyler - for me the guy that was making things happen last season.
Needs sorting quick, we are currently the whipping boys of the division.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:37 pm 

Oh dear, oh dear.

Not been to the last 2 games, having watched England....and I thought thier performances were not any good.

Seems like very poor reading from everybody's point of view about Frickley then and we now do seem to be struggling

Like hope we can get 3pts on Saturday to stop this terrible run.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:02 pm 

I'm led to believe Tyler was unavailable through work commitments last night.