It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:29 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Hednesford
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:06 pm 

Just watched highlights first Pen is a joke no one even appealed but as usual we get crap refs, no way that's given at other end, 2nd fair do's but again like SMS says thought double jepardy rule had been changed now? Also lad is actually going away from goal when he is eventrully fouled those decisions have us a mountain to climb with 2 broken legs,

We have to sort the defending out though the mistake before the 2nd pen and the marking for the 3rd where shocking ( fair play to the lad for the cross though great but if skill reminded me of Jimmy in his prime)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:42 pm 

more bad news could be the last we've seen of Luke hinsley he wasn't happy at all with losing the captins band think mr Morris could have done that better said after game he'd done,hope not he's one who would be missed big time

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:22 pm 

bad defending for 3rd and 4th goal, and looked to be walking through our midfield at will, looks like we had some statues on the field, roll on tuesday for mozzas return to the lane, lets get behind the boys and see if we can get something from the game.
p.s. the green kit does look horrible, and why do a team known as the BLUES choose to play in that kit when there was no colour clash, teams changing when there is no colour clash really angers me.its like watching the championship highlights and trying to fathom out which team is which. :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:30 pm 

To me it feels like We've basically given up our identity with that green kit for 50% of our games. Who associates Frickley & green together ?. The only green I've seen up at Wezzy lane is on the John Smiths pump in the bar ! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:27 am 

Dingbat wrote:
Just watched highlights first Pen is a joke no one even appealed but as usual we get crap refs, no way that's given at other end, 2nd fair do's but again like SMS says thought double jepardy rule had been changed now? Also lad is actually going away from goal when he is eventrully fouled those decisions have us a mountain to climb with 2 broken legs,

We have to sort the defending out though the mistake before the 2nd pen and the marking for the 3rd where shocking ( fair play to the lad for the cross though great but if skill reminded me of Jimmy in his prime)

Having spoke to JK, apparently the ref Sent Waters off for an initial shirt pull..his eyes must be better than mine, as the video doesn't appear to show any shirt pull :|