It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:46 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Non-League Day.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:41 am 

I notice that there are some interesting ideas that could help Frickley to increase attendances on the Non-League Day website.
They worthwhile considering in my opinion. What do you think and have you any other suggestions?

Post subject: Re: Non-League Day.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:57 pm 

I would invite local groups, artists, writers, photographers, naturists, collectors of John Blade Critchley comedy videos, there are some, to matches to do their thing for free and they may come again in the future and provide some interest in the local press and community. I lied about the collectors, of course.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:08 pm 

Copied this from elsewhere on the internet from a South Shields fan on why they reckon their attendances have gone up so much lately:
"The players and management are involved with junior coaching (8-10 yr olds) youth coaching/reserve teams etc etc. Match days are now turning into family days out - the clubhouse has been refurbed as has the ground (3g training pitch/new stands) Hospitality packages/season tickets are available family fun days are arranged restaurant serving meals weekdays and weekends all and added to the fact North East football (Sunderland and Newcastle) are hardly setting the world on fire a lot of football fans see this as a good way to take kids to matches without the £100 + of a premier league day out."
So maybe Blade's Family Fun Day and Hoody's goalkeeping for the under-7's sessions, plus at-seat service from the snack bar would point things forwards?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:42 am 

Anything worth considering. Up to others, not me thankfully.