It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:13 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Mickleover game
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:14 pm 

Come on boys first points of the season today please, hoping for a bit of character today lots of fight and hopefully all 3 points,

If your not already going get down and get behind them lovely weather for it :)

Post subject: Re: Mickleover game
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:17 pm 

Awful, awful, and a utter disgrace. Not seen us this bad for years, was like watching us under Rinky again. There was only Seb that was playing out there today and by the way he looked at full-time, it looks like he not wanting to play with the players in front of him at the moment and you can't blame him.

People can go on about the budget all they want, but I wonder how many of the players will donate thier wage back to the club after that embarrassing performance today. I predict a guess of.....none.

P.S I don't want to see any s**** about the referee either. The performance was not down to him and he in fact gave us a lifeline with the penalty. Start having a go at the players first.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:39 pm 

No character no fight, embarrassing agree with chad players should give there money back to club after that, discrace of a performance absolutely pathetic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:20 pm 

How many times have you have had a go at me Dove for posting things like what you have just posted. Remember.
Having said that you are right.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:29 pm 

Frickley 1 wrote:
How many times have you have had a go at me Dove for posting things like what you have just posted. Remember.
Having said that you are right.

I have a go at you because you ONLY come on here to have a go at the players, you never praise the good performances.

P.S I saw you going out of the ground early today and Happy Birthday to you also.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:57 pm 

I don't think I've ever felt quite so embarrassed watching Frickley. I gave Nibbler a lift & I apologised to him when we got in the car to go home. The biggest worry is that I can't see it improving any time soon, there's no one to put pressure on the front 2 or the defence.

In the past when Purkiss has played against us, he's been a bully & I was very happy when we signed him. His 'shot' near the end that almost landed in Frickley Park summed up a string of particularly poor performances. Curtis tries but he looks so low on confidence that I would fancy my chances against him & why on earth he was let anywhere near the penalty is a mystery beyond words.

I'm not quite sure what to say about the defence, but apart from the Barnsley match they've been ripped to shreds in every game I've seen. Ashton, Stourbridge & Mickleover could have got double figures if they had needed to.

Something seismic needs to happen unless we want to see the same thing happening week after week. Teams were filling their pants having to play us at the back end of last season, they'll be sending their kids teams to beat us if this carries on.

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:29 pm 

We're rapidly becoming the new Durham City. Some players trying , some not bothered, others shirking challenges. There are actually five or six players that are playing well but that's not enough. There are some players who it seems are not good enough. The first three goals were more or less carbon copies, get caught out once maybe but not three times. Defenders static, forwards not challenging. I sympathise with Karl - he assembled a very good and exciting side last season, lost players close season and told to find replacements but no more brass.
Hope I'm wrong but can't see a way out of this, we're streets behind every side that's been up here. I know teams can't wait to play us.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:22 pm 

Jack Wakefield could possibly get into this side,even without the money :wink: Maybe this is our number up.I personally think Karl will sort it out again and thank him for his services over the years.My concern is the coincidence?Dudge back,defence gone bad.You do the math. :oops: :oops: :oops: Hit a new low.2000/01 12-0 at Worksop hurt ,but we made Northampton shake for a while.Blyth beware. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:48 pm 

pics or 4candles wrote:
Jack Wakefield could possibly get into this side,even without the money :wink: Maybe this is our number up.I personally think Karl will sort it out again and thank him for his services over the years.My concern is the coincidence?Dudge back,defence gone bad.You do the math. :oops: :oops: :oops: Hit a new low.2000/01 12-0 at Worksop hurt ,but we made Northampton shake for a while.Blyth beware. :lol:

Got to agree there..... maybe this is the season that it happens. Think we knew deep down that it was going to happen, apart from last season, we're always battling at the bottom and with getting two reprieves too in the last 5 years or so, our luck may just be out.

But Karl did work his magic last season and maybe he can pull us out of this. But 3pts on Monday is a must....or we maybe doomed. :wink:

Come on Frickley and the boys, make up for today, pulled you socks up and dig deep. 3pts on Monday and we will kick on from there.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:12 pm 

well now ive had time to gather my thoughts, they still havent changed, it was embarrassing having to witness that lacklustre display, no effort, no idea, and no hope, certain players ncel standards at the best, 2 strikers that are not cutting it but nothing on the bench to change it with, midfield? luke huffed and puffed a bit but had no back up from the others,which left the defence exposed, seb( what a star hes been) should have saved 2 of those goals, and tyler, our best attacking option asked to do a defensive stint, which he clearly cannot do,im sorry but things need to change, tactically and person-wise, at least get some players in that are willing to fight, the new guy jack waters must be thinking what he has let himself in for, cos he didnt have a bad game and looks a decent player.
heres hoping for something on monday.