It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:18 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Question ?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:00 pm 

Has anyone else noted we have a new name on the website news...yes, we have a website.

Good luck pal, I salute you :D

Post subject: Re: Question ?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:17 pm 

Cheers mucker - yes, I can confirm that the Blues biggest confirmed signing so far this season is........me. So not that big or important really - but I am the new web-meister & I'm keen to find out what the 'fan in the street' would like to see on our website. So any suggestions that anyone has got to make will be welcomed - but remember, keep your suggestions clean, legal & sensible! & also remember the limited technical skills of this operative.

If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to post them on here or email me on michaelj0hns0n@hotmail.co.uk if you'd prefer to keep it a bit more anonymous. I've already got a number of ideas after an intense website review meeting this afternoon with my newly appointed 2nd in command (who comes to us after we paid a massive transfer fee to www.shedworld.org for their services, they also have substantial experience with www.paintdryingweekly.com).

So there you go folks, if that hasn't rocked your world, then surely knowing that Tommy Cannon is in Celebrity Masterchef will. This is the level of excitement that I hope to maintain on the website.

Come on people, let's do this!

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

Post subject: Re: Question ?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:34 pm 

nice one mini, keep up the good work pal, we had better watch our p`s and q`s now.
im sure i wont have to remind you to use the spellchecker, or blade will be on your case. :wink: