It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Darlington game
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:26 pm 

Another cracking result for the blues, what a performance 2nd half, fully deserved 3 points, and certainly put the cat among the pigeons regards title race, fantastic first goal move started on edge of own box finished with a cracking shot from Tyler after that we never looked back, cracking team performance all the lads deserve a beer tonight

As Strange a referring performance seen for a long time as bad/inconsistent for both teams, seems a strange fella to be honest anyway

Credit to Darlo must have brought 400-500 although hardly hurd them all night, great noise from the youths in the stand great performance from them lads too to outsing 500 away fans

How morngy are darlo tho must be a rite night out up there set of absolute miserable gits moaning, whingy like old fish wives, main culprit there manager who at 1-0 up was full of banter with our bench and fans then at 2-1 down saying he had made a million quid and didn't care about football and although used stronger language very strange maybe cracking under Pressure

Anyway back to the blues any Frickley fan must be proud of where we are in the league and the performances we are producing the passion and fight is second to none, credit to all involved well done boys

Now rest up for Thursday another big game, how would the rooneys and kanes cool with a shedual like ours

Come on blues

Post subject: Re: Darlington game
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:33 pm 

The Assassin took the mick in goal tonight, he was beyond human. The keeper was in song too, we'd have scored 7 without him.

Tyler gaffering a 6 foot 6 centre half, got to be the funniest thing you'll ever see

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:03 am 

11 man of the match performances for me. Every one helping each other out. Some Darlo fans I spoke to thought it was a matter of turning up, think their team thought that, some had a fear that we would turn them over with our defensive record. Well done boys 12 points out 15 in ten days.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:30 am 

TMc wrote:
11 man of the match performances for me. Every one helping each other out. Some Darlo fans I spoke to thought it was a matter of turning up, think their team thought that, some had a fear that we would turn them over with our defensive record. Well done boys 12 points out 15 in ten days.

There fans on main forum have titty lip on good and proper, already had a sense of humour failure last week when mini made a funny post in a thread about Frickley, bit of banter and they called him pathetic, they can't believed the mighty darlo have been turned over by little Frickley, there manager exactly same be crying into his gold plated cereal this morning

How sweet it feels this morning turning the big time chumps over, come on Blyth go and win it

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:55 am 

http://darlofc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30327

I'd hope by now everyone knows that Dingbat is an utter crank. If not however please read the thread on the Darlington messageboard regarding the frickley game.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:24 am 

Great battling performance by the boys, everybody putting in a shift. First half thought we were going to be overrun, best display I've seen from opposition team this year.
Didn't work first half pumping ball forward to Tyler who was surrounded by three 6 footers.Second half really got it together and punished Darlo. Mystery about the disallowed goal, I was 10 yards away and didn't see handball, but ref/liner did from further. Still think Darlo will go up, good side.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:40 am 

DarloBus wrote:

I'd hope by now everyone knows that Dingbat is an utter crank. If not however please read the thread on the Darlington messageboard regarding the frickley game.

Thank you sir, seems your my number one fan :D following me round the forum, now get your lip up off the floor your mam says it's time to get up

Last edited by Dingbat on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:43 am 

DarloBus wrote:

No comment on your manager either behaving like an utter rooster? Rose tinted specs as usual, no debate just morngy point proved,

Read your forum all moaning on there, saying we were direct and physical all your did all night was smash it long, big time Charlie's, now run on little boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:51 am 

When are the schools back ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:55 am 

Won't matter to you fella, all you do is sit on here waiting for me to post them post back so your obviously unemployed and lead a sad lonely pointless exsistance now grow up and p*ss off your getting on my nerves now

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:17 am 

Dingbat wrote:
Won't matter to you fella, all you do is sit on here waiting for me to post them post back so your obviously unemployed and lead a sad lonely pointless exsistance now grow up and p*ss off your getting on my nerves now

Dear kettle, the pot just called.

*Sent from my works PC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:28 am 

superb crowd at the lane, first half performance was as good as any visiting side this season,thought we stood off them and gave them too much respect, whatever rosey said at half time worked cos we got in their faces and believed in ourslves second half, a good shift put in from everybody, but the pole in the goal was outstanding, and the darlo fans that i spoke to were a credit to their club, well done blues.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:32 am 

DarloBus wrote:
Dingbat wrote:

*Sent from my works PC

Point proved, let's face it your obsessed with me, think I need a restraining order. Your obviously some kind of nutter, now jog on you tit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:35 am 

Dingbat wrote:
DarloBus wrote:
Dingbat wrote:

*Sent from my works PC

Point proved, let's face it your obsessed with me, think I need a restraining order. Your obviously some kind of nutter, now jog on you tit

I don't like jogging.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:48 pm 

Just want to echo what everyone else has said. Not at the races first half, although the defending was generally top draw. Second half it was like we'd suddenly remembered what had got us into the top 10 and started to play football again. Not going to single anyone out as all the boys were superb and the celebrations when Tom scored just show the spirit we have in the team.

Didn't really notice anything wrong with the Darlo fans on our side of the ground. They turned out in good numbers and although they didn't make much noise, that can happen at this stage of the season, especially when you spend most of the game queuing at the pie shop (sorry, award winning catering facility).

Nearly forgot to mention the ref, which would obviously really upset him seeing as he wanted to be the center of attention all night. What a strange performance that was, particularly loved the overrule from 40 yards up field when the liner was only 2 yards away, it was like watching a McGrath tribute band.