It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Grantham game
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:09 am 

Good luck to the blues today against Thatchers lot, was looking forward to a bank holiday in the wind and had got my wind breaker and telescope packed in the car for the ready

However after regularly inspecting my own stomach contents during the night including been sick on my head at one point I have took medical advice (from my Nanan) and decided not to travel, will make do with the twitter updates

Will be a test of the legs today for sure having played over an hour against ten 2 days ago, hoping for a win would take a point away from home, come on blues, and those who go all credit and get behind the lads

Post subject: Re: Grantham game
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:30 pm 

Started off well and could have or perhaps should have been 3 up after 15 minutes including a couple of one on ones with keeper. After that we did nothing. The attack did not put any pressure on their defence when going for 50/50 balls. Good goal to win game. The officials did not cost us the game, but were not up to the usual standard. Even Grantham were hard done by, given break away ball being brought back to give them a free kick.

Post subject: Re: Grantham game
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:20 pm 

echo tmc`s words there, poor game but then i cant remember seeing a good game there, weather always spoils it, should have put 2 of those 3 chances away in the first 15 mins and we would have been coasting, not a good grantham side either if they can start with grant ryan in their line up, good goal to win it though, looked very flat upfront from the first substitution, showed what must be roseys priority for next season, a good all round striker, onto wed night now, hope we aint carrying too many knocks.