It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:17 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: colwyn match
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:55 pm 

not a classic but always a good sign when a team can win without playing well, thought the sending off hit us hard cos we would have won easier with a full side, thought brucey took the ball, would like to see the video of that one, thought they looked lively going forward and should have been 2 up by the break but they were poor at finishing and even worse at the back, can see why they have the 3rd worst defence in the league, not too many stand out performances from the blues but grayson ran his blood to water for the cause and unselfishly set up hazel for our goal but MOTM for me was seb did everything right, never looked troubled and that penalty save was a worldie, busy time ahead just hope we keep injury free, looking forward to windy city on Monday now.

Post subject: Re: colwyn match
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:20 pm 

Nailed it Stan. Not the game for anyone to get plaudits but Bradders dug in & did the dirty work up front. The goal was worth the entry money. That's another game we'd have lost 2 years back. BTW the Frickley real ale was like nectar

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

Post subject: Re: colwyn match
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:37 am 

Real battling performance against the elements the referee and against an extra man for a big chunk of the game, 1st half was difficult again the wind and maybe we were not at our best and to be far Colwyn had a good go but lacked any quality really but to be fair also we missed 3 or 4 good chances and probably should have been in front.

Then the penalty and sending off, blatant dive kid going down before he even got into the box, then ref can't decide which player to send off what a joker,

2ND half credit to Karl for going 3 at back sticking 2 up and going for the win, great goal from hazel and some real hard work put in by all, mention Grayson who ran his bottom off and JC who I thought was a colossus and of course Sebba who has been a great find for us what a special save that was, even against an extra man I thought we deserved the win overall, great to see us keeping going against the odds, Come on Blues