It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:13 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Big Gav
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:23 pm 

Only played 1st half today, had to leave at half time to go to a wedding, unbelievable wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, best thing is no one from aquaduct was that bothered

As for rest of game how poor is the league below thank god we have survived last few seasons and are going well this time, very little quality at all and that was 2ND V 8th, The rubber ducks lucky to win in the end with a last gasp goal having missed 3 sitters, we will batter them in the Sheffield cup if we get them in final

And rumour is bob and AL and the hooray Rugby lads have cleared out the real ale

Post subject: Re: Big Gav
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:37 pm 

Al and Bob were still there at 6. On today's game the better team lost, they tried to play football where possible. How they did not get a stonewall penalty towards end of first half only the ref knows. If it was not a penalty the the Rugby forward should have been booked for diving. Gav saved Aquaduct some money by missing a couple of sitters then left. The Rugby fans were great to talk to in the bar.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:12 pm 

£900 a week for Walshaw & Allott & neither of them on the pitch 2nd half - you couldn't make it up! No wonder they can't afford drainage (or a team next season!!)

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:59 pm 

Walshaw suspended mini as for allott I'd fine him really showed his commitment to there cause today but speaking of wages by the previous two players, rugbys entire weekly budget is £980.00

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:34 pm 

Yeah I know he was suspended but he's still getting his wedge cos he's on contract. We can't live with that but by the same token we don't get suckered for a grand a week for 2 players who aren't on the field.

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:52 am 

They saved some money when Gav missed two sitters and Walshaw not being available to score.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:39 pm 

Dingbat wrote:
Only played 1st half today, had to leave at half time to go to a wedding, unbelievable wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, best thing is no one from aquaduct was that bothered

As for rest of game how poor is the league below thank god we have survived last few seasons and are going well this time, very little quality at all and that was 2ND V 8th, The rubber ducks lucky to win in the end with a last gasp goal having missed 3 sitters, we will batter them in the Sheffield cup if we get them in final

And rumour is bob and AL and the hooray Rugby lads have cleared out the real ale

Just done a few south div games and took in a north div game , utter pants , saw Runcorn Last wk , just like Glossop will do well nx season same with Taddy and Handsworth , the south in particular has been swamp with very poor southern teams because of the no go from No Ambition league NL ! can someone tell me how is Barnsley in the Soth and stocksbridge , just shows what a mess the NPL and its all the bNL and the FA's NPL LMC 4 being weak and feeble and laying down to then instead of saying no , we want a play off with the nwcl 2nd place v ncel 2nd when no NL no ambition club comes up , sub total of clubs from NL since the Bucks came back up from NCEL which by the way was a p@@s take by the FA when was Buxton east of the pennines , 2 clubs Durham and that Newcastle blue star went back or defunct and we had darlo & spenny in 10 seasons and folk wonder why Northern Premier League should be re named the partial northern variable midlands with a bit of lincs and west mids thrown in and if they that daft again a bit of Norfolk , Daventry is below the Watford Gap !!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:39 pm 

Dingbat wrote:

thought it was a decent game from 2 committed sides, rugby looked a decent side for their league position, and their fans were superb at getting behind their team, full credit to them as its a fair distance, cant see us battering aquafresh if we meet them, they were a better side in the early season than they are now but still a tough opposition.