It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:40 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Skels match
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:22 pm 

Very good all round team performance today. Referee aweful ,and that's being polite.Thought young lad at centre half had a good game ,a good addition to replace Jammy. Tyler destroyed them as he has many other teams.Lukes price tag to Bucks has just gone to another level after his usual sterling performance.No complaints at all,already forgotten Jakes pen oops.Si's best game in a blue shirt for me and very happy he's back home where he belongs :D .I think we're capable of challenging for play offs,but we cant have slips like last week.Well done boys,keep up the hard work.Its very much appreciated by us on the other side of the wall :wink:

Post subject: Re: Skels match
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:46 pm 

I think 5 or 6 nil would have been a fair reflection, we were that far in front. Sebs made one superb double save 2nd half but apart from that he's had his deckchair out.

The front 3 hunted as a pack superbly, back 4 never troubled & the new lad did very well & I don't think Davie broke sweat, midfield is where we won it as Akeroyd was the engine, Lenighan had his best game in a blue shirt but I can't find words for Luke Hinsleys display, he was awesome (again) but he took it to a new level today. Whoever convinced him to play midfield should get a Knighthood.

Tough game Tuesday, but I'm typing this as we sit 10th - BLUE & WHITE ARMY!

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:05 pm 

Mini Maureenio wrote:
I think 5 or 6 nil would have been a fair reflection, we were that far in front. Sebs made one superb double save 2nd half but apart from that he's had his deckchair out.

The front 3 hunted as a pack superbly, back 4 never troubled & the new lad did very well & I don't think Davie broke sweat, midfield is where we won it as Akeroyd was the engine, Lenighan had his best game in a blue shirt but I can't find words for Luke Hinsleys display, he was awesome (again) but he took it to a new level today. Whoever convinced him to play midfield should get a Knighthood.

Tough game Tuesday, but I'm typing this as we sit 10th - BLUE & WHITE ARMY!

Totally agree,but Davie today in first 60 mins must have covered more milage than any other player in history,including Sir Hinsley.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:08 pm 

Deserved win in the end could and should have been more than 3 great way to bounce back after last week.

Thought first half we were not 100% at our best and struggled in parts, partly down to the wind also, Skem had some decent possession but never any end product. Having said that could and should have been 2 or 3 up.

Second half up there with best 45 mins of season for me, created loads of chances and basically blew them away, constant pressure really and could have had 5 of 6,

Everyone did the business again but special mentions to Gooda who did well on his debut, And brad Grayson who was exceptional 2ND half.

Dingbats ref watch, in top 3 worst this season or ever, very arrogant swore at me after the game, missed a blatant red card for a 2 footed tackle, and a stonewall pen on Tyler at the end, didn't manage he game well at all and it wasn't a hard one to ref, really poor.

Word on there manager, if he thinks there a top ten side then he is deluded, also says Frickley are a long ball side, well Tommy we played you off the park today fella, he also went ballistic when I told him they were not a top 10 side, and if am inbred then what the hell he is, looks like something disney forgot go draw

Tough test Tuesday come on blues

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:08 pm 

Deserved win in the end could and should have been more than 3 great way to bounce back after last week.

Thought first half we were not 100% at our best and struggled in parts, partly down to the wind also, Skem had some decent possession but never any end product. Having said that could and should have been 2 or 3 up.

Second half up there with best 45 mins of season for me, created loads of chances and basically blew them away, constant pressure really and could have had 5 of 6,

Everyone did the business again but special mentions to Gooda who did well on his debut, And brad Grayson who was exceptional 2ND half.

Dingbats ref watch, in top 3 worst this season or ever, very arrogant swore at me after the game, missed a blatant red card for a 2 footed tackle, and a stonewall pen on Tyler at the end, didn't manage he game well at all and it wasn't a hard one to ref, really poor.

Word on there manager, if he thinks there a top ten side then he is deluded, also says Frickley are a long ball side, well Tommy we played you off the park today fella, he also went ballistic when I told him they were not a top 10 side, and if am inbred then what the hell he is, looks like something disney forgot go draw

Tough test Tuesday come on blues

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:30 am 

a very pleasing performance, first half was ok, apart from a terrible penalty, 2nd half was superb, the front 2 really took the game by the scruff of the neck with movement and precision passing, centre midfield pair was awesome, defence solid and seb was class at the back, agree about best game in a blue shirt for lenighan, also for jeff too, solid all over the park and a top display that could have been a bigger win.
P.S. whats wrong with us lot, we win 3-0, play very well, but have a moan about the ref, in all fairness he was ok, a couple of strange ones(nothing different there) but nothing game changing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:05 pm 

Everybody played well, Hinsley superb. Well pleased with the scoreline which flattered Skem. Should have been a red card for the tackle, stonewall pen in the last minute although I think they had a good shout for one as well. Not convinced the about the disallowed goals either. All in all a great performance considering the state of the pitch.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:23 pm 

Having watched the highlights, the Jeffsy challenge (that looked a stone wall penner from the other end of the pitch, but neither ref nor liner gave it a sniff) was about 5 yards outside the box. So a good decision by the officials, maybe they deserve more credit than they get sometimes.

Obviously the challenge on Tyler at the end was ridiculous & was worth at least 2 pens, but I genuinely think he felt sorry for the Scousers - not an emotion I've ever experienced!!

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:22 pm 

Mini Maureenio wrote:
Having watched the highlights, the Jeffsy challenge (that looked a stone wall penner from the other end of the pitch, but neither ref nor liner gave it a sniff) was about 5 yards outside the box. So a good decision by the officials, maybe they deserve more credit than they get sometimes.

Obviously the challenge on Tyler at the end was ridiculous & was worth at least 2 pens, but I genuinely think he felt sorry for the Scousers - not an emotion I've ever experienced!!

Forgot what a big double save Seb made at 1-0 however before that Grayson was clattered and ref gave nothing then there in one on one, and how that isn't a penna on Tyler at the end is a joke 3-0 up or not really poor decision, well done blues beat 12 men 3-0