It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Salford Game.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:55 am 

Decent match report on their site -http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/salfordcityfc/teams/72445/match-centre/1-1605986

Loving the 'Davie Lamps' headline, very subtle - unusual for Mancs to show any intelligence

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:25 pm 

Rory, following reports in last weeks and this weeks Non-League paper it could be more interesting if they have to play Darlington away in the play off at the end. Darlington seem to have got away with playing a non-cleared player and picking up 12 points. This same player went to Shildon and played even after they thought he was cleared. They had to replay their game. He also played for Darlington in the FA Cup against Hyde.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:26 pm 

That situation reminds me of the Sheff United/ West Ham incident back in 2007 (think it was that year).

To me I can't see how they didn't get points taken off them. And the team who finishes in 6th place and misses the play-off due to Darlington not having points taken off them are going to be peed off no doubt.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:50 pm 

Mini Maureenio wrote:
Just seen the match pictures on our site - looks like it was played on a farmers field dropped into a NCEL stadium, & not a very good one at that

Ground was shocking mini, in all seriousness not good enough for this league and am really surprised they were allowed to stage the 2 big cup games there, with today's H&S culture

Fans no longer allowed to stand on grass banking's by the FA resutilg in bankings been fenced off at Westfield lane and many other grounds but allowed to walk in and out of a mud caked entrance/exit, can't Neville and Co afford some tarmac and the bottom way in was exactly the same, was just a complete mud bath

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:53 pm 

RIP Rory Dove wrote:
That situation reminds me of the Sheff United/ West Ham incident back in 2007 (think it was that year).

To me I can't see how they didn't get points taken off them. And the team who finishes in 6th place and misses the play-off due to Darlington not having points taken off them are going to be peed off no doubt.

You might be surprised to hear that I don't have much time for Salford but the fact Darlo have got away with out points been deducted is a disgrace just shows if you have some money you get looked on in a different light,

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:48 pm 

We all know that the Evostik league committee get a hard on with the likes of Blyth (FA Cup, telly), Salford (FA Cup, telly, ManUre), Darlington (phoenix club) so it's one rule for them & one rule for everyone else. They embarrass themselves at every opportunity. Rank amateurs managing semi-pro clubs.

If ever we had a cup run, they would turn themselves inside out because they hate properly run clubs like Frickley, & they would have to say what a great advert we were for the league.

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:49 pm 

Dingbat wrote:
RIP Rory Dove wrote:

You might be surprised to hear that I don't have much time for Salford but the fact Darlo have got away with out points been deducted is a disgrace just shows if you have some money you get looked on in a different light,

Do you think we went over the top yesterday by the amount of jumoing up and down we did for our 2nd goal? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:53 pm 

]

Do you think we went over the top yesterday by the amount of jumoing up and down we did for our 2nd goal? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

No not at all, although it was a bit gay :lol:

And I lost my hat, bet mini was jumping round his living room going mental,

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:32 am 

Here are the highlights of our 2 all draw with Salford from Saturday - played on a farmers field near a portakabin outlet & a car park - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYYfTYxvBac

If you look carefully, you will see 2 Frickley supporters in disguise behind the nets when Tom scores our first - 1 is without his bucket, the other is without his tin helmet - which he is getting polished ready for the Darlington game

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:57 am 

Mini Maureenio wrote:
Here are the highlights of our 2 all draw with Salford from Saturday - played on a farmers field near a portakabin outlet & a car park - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYYfTYxvBac

If you look carefully, you will see 2 Frickley supporters in disguise behind the nets when Tom scores our first - 1 is without his bucket, the other is without his tin helmet - which he is getting polished ready for the Darlington game

got to say the 2nd goal is a cracking finish from Tom whilst been force ably stripped naked by there defender, a finish bettered only by Chad's slow motion celebratory jig of joy after the first goal. Not sure who that other nut case is behind the goal looks like he wants sectioning :D :D :D

for anyone arsed the Ilkeston goals are also on you tube on Ilkeston TV

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:40 pm 

Regarding the Darlington affair, I bet Blyth, Workington, Salford, Ashton, are looking at the table after last nights results. If Darlo win their matches in hand they could go top. Barwell who were in the play offs, but with having played more matches are now out, yet if the points were taken away D would be down in the bottom half.