It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:24 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Salford Game.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:40 pm 

Just letting you know that some of my fellow Blades are travelling to the game at Salford and will be supporting The Blues,
they had already bought train tickets to Manchester for United's match at Bury, which is now not taking place on the day.

Post subject: Re: Salford Game.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:14 am 

I hope Dingbat is taking a tin hat if he's making the journey, he's very popular on the Salford forum. Not :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:31 pm 

m7manc
New Fan

m7manc Avatar
Frickley 15 hours ago ammie likes this.
Post by m7manc on 15 hours ago
nonleaguezone.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=113446

Hope it goes ahead, I'm really looking forward to the gobshite on their forum, Dingbat, revealing himself so we can have a discussion about some of the he's posted here. But somehow I doubt it.

I am looking forward to them coming for a discussion face to face as non of them wanted to speak in person at Frickley, biggest set of cowards ever, I will be there loud and proud

come on blues

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:11 pm 

Result of the season for me

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:13 pm 

Get Davie signed up NOW!!!!

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:39 pm 

well p[ayed to all great result keep it going

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:56 pm 

What a point to win backs to the wall most of the second half big up to our defence today but !!! What a manure hole of a ground that was if ever anyone says anything about our ground point them to that mud heap at Salford and that's the terraces bar really good food not very good well done blues or yellows

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:34 pm 

Great point, good first half better side should have gone in at half time ahead but missed our chances, but kept going and got a deserved equalizer, 2ND half I thought we were a bit sloppy not helped by been against the wind and let them get on top but we kept fighting and got back in game, credit to Karl for the changes and gamling to get a point, great feeling when the 2ND went in, get davey signed up

Ground poor, pitch even worse not conducive to playing good football, and the dingbat came away unscaved no one had had bottle to speak face to face just as I thought

Great point well done blues,

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:25 pm 

Dingbat wrote:
Great point, good first half better side should have gone in at half time ahead but missed our chances, but kept going and got a deserved equalizer, 2ND half I thought we were a bit sloppy not helped by been against the wind and let them get on top but we kept fighting and got back in game, credit to Karl for the changes and gamling to get a point, great feeling when the 2ND went in, get davey signed up

Ground poor, pitch even worse not conducive to playing good football, and the dingbat came away unscaved no one had had bottle to speak face to face just as I thought

Great point well done blues,

Is Davey now an official Blues player :?:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:34 am 

Respect Dingbat. Hope my fellow Blades made themselves heard supporting The Blues. Great result.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:14 am 

Mini Maureenio wrote:
Get Davie signed up NOW!!!!

Loan extended until end of the season, thanks to those good fellas at Ferriby..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:50 am 

Blade wrote:
Respect Dingbat. Hope my fellow Blades made themselves heard supporting The Blues. Great result.

Great support yesterday particularly liked the chorus of 'theirs only one James Dudgeon'

Respect to Karl and srats too for keeping there emotions in check and not rising to them bell ends in particular Anthony Johnson who is a vile human being no redeeming features at all horrible man scowling, swearing , nasty attitude all the time feel sorry for him really

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:07 am 

Just seen the match pictures on our site - looks like it was played on a farmers field dropped into a NCEL stadium, & not a very good one at that

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:36 am 

Great point for the boys. Was a tough game but we battled hard and walked away with something.

1st half, Salford 1st goal was too easy for them. Allen carrying the ball down the left side and slotting the ball away. Like I said, was easy for them and a poor goal to give away overall. But the boys carried on and we had a few chances. Wally with a dipping shot over the bar and Hinsley with a clear header from a corner. But the last kick of the half, saw Davie tap home from another corner. HT 1-1 and game on.

2nd half saw Salford have the best of the play. But thier 2nd goal came from a poor cleanrace by Seb. Should have done better really and Salford should have gone 4-1 up after that, but they didn't take thier chance. But like all game, we were battling and it was that man Davie again, to grab another goal of the game with 2 mins to go. Was a good feeling to be honest and was happy to come away with a point.

Well done Frickley.

Last edited by RIP Rory Dove on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:43 am 

Just a word on Salford ' s fans. They are kicking up a fuss on Facebook about how Darlo miss behaved at thier place last season and they have only given them 250 tickets for the game at home which is coming up soon. But was a set of, well how should I put it? 'Cry babies' :cry: :lol: At the end of the game, had a couple of thier fans stating ' I should watch what I say', after saying, ' good point for Frickley today'. Lol. One of the blokes was very obese I would be very surprised if he didn't have an heart attack by the end of the season. Would be very satisfying now if they didn't win the league by 1pt.

Another word on thier ground. Very very poor in my opinion. Thier main stand and that side of the ground is good in all honesty. But the other 3 sides of it is mainly grass. Apart from a small stand on the other side of the ground. It's a wonder how they are going to stop in this league with the ground, nevermind get promoted with it.

Anyway, well done Frickley on you point. Let continue this run. :D